Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers (29709 Views)

Obiano Tours Stanel, Everyday Supermarket & Radopin Mall In Awka (Photos) / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos) / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by okeyglm: 9:30am On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
Awka Millennium city has phases 1,2 and 3. They are still on phase one which has sold out completely. The next phase is being sold now while roads are advancing.
Stop deceiving yourself. Take your envy and bitterness to your illiterate local champion Governor Ugwuanyi.

Awka Millennium city is 10000 hectares and it is the largest in igboland, now cry another one. cheesy

[s][/s]
go and rest ,no be only 10,000 how many is whole awka. Every available site is showing 100, its you and Anambraistson thats forging 10,000. Ours is well documents, search is centenary , 1097 hectares second largest after gwarimpa estate, follow by golf estate. Then the largest in coming estate in Africa new Enugu city 2,667 hectares
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Envious bitter wawa man. Governor who did the allocation has confirmed that it is 10000 hectares. Now you can see that all those village unplanned estates in enugu is not even half of AMC. Cry cry, now cry again for us. cheesy

[s]
okeyglm:
go and rest ,no be only 10,000 how many is whole awka. Every available site is showing 100, its you and Anambraistson thats forging 10,000. Ours is well documents, search is centenary , 1097 hectares second largest after gwarimpa estate, follow by golf estate. Then the largest in coming estate in Africa new Enugu city 2,667 hectares
[/s]
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by okeyglm: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
Envious bitter wawa man. Governor who did the allocation has confirmed that it is 10000 hectares. Now you can see that all those village unplanned estates in enugu is not even half of AMC. Cry cry, now cry again for us. cheesy

[s][/s]
a plot of 500sqm in zoo Estate with buy 10 hectares of Land in Awka millennium. About half of your phase1 which is 25 hectares.
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2022
One plot of land at Awka Millennium city can buy at least 200 hectares at that unplanned haphazard disorganized village estate called Zoo estate. See the quality of roads at Awka Millennium city with covered drains, this is of the highest international standard. Let us see the village unplanned roads at Zoo estate. cheesy

[s]
okeyglm:
a plot of 500sqm in zoo Estate with buy 10 hectares of Land in Awka millennium. About half of your phase1 which is 25 hectares.
[/s]

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by tymicjay77: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Otii4god:
Bestest governor

Which one be bestest again nah shocked sad
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Abeg Anambra no near Enugu when it comes to estate, any body that said otherwise need to have his head examined, even PH, Ogun and Ibadan no near Enugu not to talk of Anambra that start building estate yesterday, Aside Lagos and Abuja no state nears Enugu when it comes to estate, both real estate or developed estate
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Anambra is number one in igboland in real estate. Anambra has the best airport in igboland. Anambra has the best international conference centre in igboland. Anambra has the lowest poverty rate in igboland. Anambra has the highest GDP in igboland. After Lagos and Rivers State, the next economic giant is Anambra. Anambra is clearly the leader of igbo race.

[s]
Shaolin77:
Abeg Anambra no near Enugu when it comes to estate, any body that said otherwise need to have his head examined, even PH, Ogun and Ibadan no near Enugu not to talk of Anambra that start building estate yesterday, Aside Lagos and Abuja no state nears Enugu when it comes to estate, both real estate or developed estate
[/s]
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
Shaolin77:
Development in Enugu revolves only in Enugu Town do you know road to 3-3 , Nkwelle and Akpaka Onitsha subs, Anambra is not like Enugu urbanisation end in one place, in Anambra Onitsha is there which is most urbanized city in east, Awka, Nnewi are there
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
Anambra is number one in igboland in real estate. Anambra has the best airport in igboland. Anambra has the best international conference centre in igboland. Anambra has the lowest poverty rate in igboland. Anambra has the highest GDP in igboland. After Lagos and Rivers State, the next economic giant is Anambra. Anambra is clearly the leader of igbo race.

[s][/s]
You're pig, when it comes to estate, Enugu leads bar none! After Enugu then Owerri before Awka,
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
post=109279659:

Development in Enugu revolves only in Enugu Town do you know road to 3-3 , Nkwelle and Akpaka Onitsha subs, Anambra is not like Enugu urbanisation end in one place, in Anambra Onitsha is there which is most urbanized city in east, Awka, Nnewi are there
I was born and live in Onitsha, you don't tell me anything about Onitsha, I know Onitsha like the Pan of my hand, the only place estates are springing up is that nkwelle ezunanka axis, the rest is Awka, when it comes to real estate Enugu takes the lead, I've done this research before and I know what I'm saying, Enugu is even ahead of ogun, Ibadan, and PH in term of real estate and housing development

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
You are a pig, you are a goat, you are an ediot. Anambra leads the rest of the east. Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. Owerri and Aba are siamese twins in bad roads and filth.

[s]
Shaolin77:
You're pig, when it comes to estate, Enugu leads bar none! After Enugu then Owerri before Awka,
[/s]
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Anambra is the best and most successful state in igboland, that's why millions of Imo indigenes are living in Onitsha and all Anambra.

Estates in Awka and Onitsha are the largest in igboland. Awka Millennium city is not just the best in igboland but in Nigeria except Eko Atlantic.

Anambra is next to Lagos and Rivers in all areas of development. Imo state is a cursed backward useless shithole state.

[s]
Shaolin77:
I was born and live in Onitsha, you don't tell me anything about Onitsha, I know Onitsha like the Pan of my hand, the only place estates are springing up is that nkwelle ezunanka axis, the rest is Awka, when it comes to real estate Enugu takes the lead, I've done this research before and I know what I'm saying, Enugu is even ahead of ogun, Ibadan, and PH in term of real estate and housing development
[/s]
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
post=109279659:

You are totally true
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
Anambra is the best and most successful state in igboland, that's why millions of Imo indigenes are living in Onitsha and all Anambra.

Estates in Awka and Onitsha are the largest in igboland. Awka Millennium city is not just the best in igboland but in Nigeria except Eko Atlantic.

Anambra is next to Lagos and Rivers in all areas of development. Imo state is a cursed backward useless shithole state.

For this junk you typed up there I can see Your brain is dead, I don't argue with brain dead louts

Inugo, Chino de slowpoke
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
You are a pig, you are a goat, you are an ediot. Anambra leads the rest of the east. Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. Owerri and Aba are siamese twins in bad roads and filth.

[s][/s]
You are cursed and everybody in NL knows that, ezi
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

You are a cursed frustrated bastard from hell. Atulu awusa. Ezi ofia
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

Cursed envious bitter frustrated bastard. Na me my kind of person fits bastards like you. Ezi ofia. Anu ofia
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Anuofia. I stated the facts. Owerri is a cursed backward useless shithole town filled with bad roads and filthy environment. Imo state has become worse than Sambisa but you are here deceiving yourself. Anuofia

[s]
Shaolin77:
For this junk you typed up there I can see Your brain is dead, I don't argue with brain dead loutnugo, Chino de slowpoke
[/s]
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=leicestercamper post=109280986][s][/s]

Cursed envious bitter frustrated bastard. Na me my kind of person fits bastards like you. Ezi ofia. Anu ofia[/quote you no reach to act stubborn for me, I will reduce you to coacroach that you are
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

You are a cursed frustrated bastard from hell. Atulu awusa. Ezi ofia
are you cursed eeh Chino the bastardized, ur family disowned you cause of stupidity
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
no reach to act stubborn for me, I will reduce you to coacroach that you are
[/s]
Imagine anu mpama. If you talk nonsense now we will relocate to.imo thread, so that I will chew you like sweet. Rat like you
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
are you cursed eeh Chino the bastardized, ur family disowned you cause of stupidity
[/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. Ediot
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]
Imagine anu mpama. If you talk nonsense now we will relocate to.imo thread, so that I will Kchew you like sweet. Rat like you
chino you no level at all, try harder
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. Ediot
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
chino you no level at all, try harder
[/s]

Mumu man. Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment. Hopeless Ozodigba has turned imo state to a place worse than Bornu state.
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. You and your useless father have been banished by your umunna Ediot
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Shaolin77:
iot

Since you have decided to bring your envy and bitterness here, we have moved to imo thread to fix it.
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:

Since you have decided to bring your envy and bitterness here, we have moved to imo thread to fix it.
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
[/s]

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Cursed frustrated bastard. You are a rejected pig from hell. Na my kind of person na him fit you animals. You and your useless father have been banished by your umunna Ediot
come back here let's pollute this anamabra thread, Anambra doesn't deserve anything good
Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by leicestercamper: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
Shaolin77:
come back here let's pollute this anamabra thread, Anambra doesn't deserve anything good
[/s]

Re: Gov Obiano Tours Awka Millenium City Project, Commends Developers by Shaolin77: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘factors That Aided Apc’s Victory At The Polls’ - Tinubu's Aide, Dare, Reveals / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.