Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals (31590 Views)

Bola Tinubu Declines Invitation For Interview - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by abbey621(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lindodo20:

Renew your mind dude. We don't need any old man like Tinubu your mentor, Nigeria has out-grown godfahers

You lots keep repeating the same boring tune, please be specific name your chosen candidate and be realsitic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by fof1: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Tomcorp(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Join the winning team.

Let's shame Tinubu and his boys. Tell them "9ja nor be Lagos!"

Support the Star Boy. Support Osinbajo.

Register here:

https://osinbajograssrootorganization.com
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Keegan: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Numerouno94:

I'm not Igbo, i'm from the middle belt. I'lld prefer the Yorubas rally round Osinbajo than Tinubu. Osinbajo is widely loved compared to Tinubu.

Be who you want to be. Why not Fashola? Why is it that every President that must come from the South be Christian? When we have competent Muslims as well.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Keegan: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lugar14:
APC has impoverished Nigerians, we need a credible candidate. I prefer Osibanjo

And Osinbajo is not from the APC?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by abbey621(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
fombi:
Osibanjo is a better alternative. Nigerians won't mind if the candidate is credible and will be effective. Tinubu will not be effective and he's not credible. His hands are stained with lekki shooting, very corrupt, won't follow rule of law, insensitive and will spend more time in UK hospital than Buhari did, he'll turn the position into a family business and assign agberos into important positions. The man stinks of negativity.

Your first sentence gave you away, it's like saying Trump failed but Pence would succeed because he is credible and has high morals.....LMAO. Here's a lesson on how national politics works, it is not enough to be of good character, you must know how to dine with the sharks and the cabals. I would have taken Osibanjo seriously if he actually stood up to Buhari but this is not the case. For every fault of Tinubu that you've listed above, Buhari ansd Osibanjo are equally as GUILTY so please let's stop the hypocrisy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Numerouno94(m): 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
abbey621:

You're still missing the point, how do I put it, if Ojukwu should arise today, majority of the Easterners and Southerners would support him, this is not to say he is a saint or flawlwess but people resonate with powerful forces. For Yorubas right now, no other person not even OBJ commands the same swag that the Jagaban does.

Forget about hate, Yoruba people are very practical, we consider all sides of the coin and right now Jagaban represents the greatest chance to bring power back to the South, good or bad, Yoruba people will vote for him overwhelmingly, forget social media and online, visit market, visit the traders and see his machinery in full force.

I'lld prefer Osinbajo for president. Don't u tink Osinbajo stands a better chance? cos I blif his a man luvd by most Nigerians compared to a Tinubu who is only luvd in the west. We saw Osinbanjo's impact wen he was the acting president. I don't see a candidate at the moment that can withstand Osinbajo if he decides to contest 2day, I might b wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Seun360(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2022
Xscape1993:
Another disaster looming....

What disaster is looming? Someone that managed a state without FG monthly allocation?

Without FG monthly allocations to states, many of these politicians won't even waste their resources to run for Governorship position in their various states.

Nigerians with floored thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by TheOgaBoss: 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Keegan:

Be who you want to be. Why not Fashola? Why is it that every President that must come from the South be Christian? When we have competent Muslims as well.
why must every president from the north be a Muslim? Don't we have competent christians in the north?
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by gnhpowerhouse: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2022
Entprys:
Henceforth, Osibanjo become persona non grata in Lagos.
He bites the finger that fed him.
Ingrate
. Ingrate ... how do you mean
Does Tinubu owes Nigeria and His Fundamental Human Right ? Osinbajo is not a slave now..This is about Nigeria which is Greater than anyone

Do you truly Experience Weak Erection ? Premature Ejaculations and Don't Last Longer in Bed ? Are You Truly Fedup and Need Honest Solutions.

Stop Your Doubts Right Now .

Check Below and talk to me right Now..
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by schoolboymatt(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2022
aladinna:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
cool Cry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again
the party now seem clueless. grin

cant wait to see who they'd hand the ticket to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by abbey621(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

I'lld prefer Osinbajo for president. Don't u tink Osinbajo stands a better chance? cos I blif his a man luvd by most Nigerians compared to a Tinubu who is only luvd in the west. We saw Osinbanjo's impact wen he was the acting president. I don't see a candidate at the moment that can withstand Osinbajo if he decides to contest 2day, I might b wrong though.

For f*cks sake, how did you reach such a conclusion? Loved all over Nigeria? How can a VP claim to be a saint or effective when the president is abysmal? On which criteria do you think Osibanjo has fared well over the past 4-5 years? How will he camapaign? MY BOSS FAILED WOEFULLY BUT I'M DIFFERENT? grin grin grin

I dare to say if an Atiku or another powerful Northerner decides to run, Osibanjo will not even come close without the support of the Jagaban so what are we talking about here. Let's take sentiments out, do you think Osibanjo can win the SouthWest without the Jagaban? Answer honestly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Keegan: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
why must every president from the north be a Muslim? Don't we have competent christians in the north?

That's your problem with the North. I'm a Southerner nothing concern me how the Northerners choose to pick their leader.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Keegan: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2022
Seun360:

What disaster is looming? Someone that managed a state without FG monthly allocation?

Without FG monthly allocations to states, many of these politicians won't even waste their resources to run for Governorship position in their various states.

Nigerians with floored thinking.

Tell them!
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by rainny: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Hi, I am Milana �For your fashion needs, kitchen utensils,Home appliances, Nigerian dresses and much more �
Please click on the link below to join whatsapp group.
https:///KEKzjSOJiW5KyedS9hKFIv
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by micflo28(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2022
Before we vote, let’s all consider how Buhari flushed down 8 valuable years with precious lives of our loved ones regardless of religion or ethnicity. 2023 will be a test of our political alertness and our awareness. It will change the perception of politicians towards the citizens or retain the old thoughts towards them. We need to beat them on the way they think about us. This is the time to get them to know that we know how to boot them out when they fail to keep promises. I am an igbo man but I will prefer Atiku to Tinubu. Tinubu is desperate, this desperate move shows that he wants to double cross Osibanjo and any other south western candidate from indicating interest. He will be like another Buhari who wishes to fulfill another lifelong ambition of becoming the president and nothing more. They all wish to go to the grave with that status. This is the time for my northern brothers to begin to agitate strongly for Osibanjo to come out and indicate his interest to run. This is not about sabotage but about the sacred sanctity and continuity of our dear nation. If you have lived in the north, you will never wish for another passive president to oversee the affairs of this nation again.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Traplord09: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2022
My Dearest Beloveth Blessed Lovely Nigerians.
#Anybody or persons or group pretending to SUPPORT gay atiku the impostor cameroonian and very brutal promiscuous fraudster who can NEVER be the president of Nigeriawide and is over 77 years old or the J'AGUDA called tifnubu the yellow toothed drug dealer and occult fellow and bouillon vans driving olori-buruku and chimpanzee looking chipmunk and PANDORA PAPERS FELLOW who can NEVER be the president of Nigeriawide are only trying to dip their hands into his bouillon vans and take out their share of our Nigerian blessed lovely people's commonwealth looted and stashed inside.
The technicalities of Human and Huwoman beings are that of their Creator in some ways when it comes to COMMON SENSE & FAIRNESS TO ALL CONCERNED and that is why that any self acclaimed group or person/s----should explain why a Moslem will be president again after another Moslem just finished two terms?.
I am NEVER an ethnic bigot and NEVER allow my ethnic or religious sentiments to override my realities but I thrive in COMMON SENSE, FAIRNESS TO ALL CONCERNED & SELFLESSNESS----and that is why those COW DUNG BRAINS should realise that----more than half of Nigeriawide/Nigerians are Christians and will not be quiet when another Moslem is scouted to govern them after buhari.
No matter how the deep state luciferians imperialists ethnic dumb supremacy fighters and power and wealth struggle Clan members in Nigeriawide try to frame it that a Southerner is a Southerner no matter the religion.
Such dumb,mindless and insatiable greedy spin will be worthless because----IT WILL NOT MOVE AN ANT EVEN AN INCH.
The North of Nigeriawide have governed Nigeriawide for over four decades since the sham/scam independence of over 61 years and the Yorubas over 12 years + a soon completed eight years of vice presidency.
There is nothing like middle belt in Nigeriawide because Kogi is in the South of Nigeriawide.
JUST CHECK the map very well once again and if even there is the middle belt people, the person should be a Christian and not Moslem.
FINALLY, If the North of Nigeria and the Yorubas and Moslems want calm in Nigeriawide, then they should realise that there are over 280 ethnicities in Nigeriawide with capable people to govern Nigeriawide and more than half are Christians. .
The Igbo lovely Human or Huwoman being who is selfless, visionary, hardworking, non bigoted, incorruptible, unrepentant patriotic nationalistic economic Nigerian must/should be allowed to be the next president/LEADER of Nigeriawide come 2023.
It is true that the Nigerian presidency is not fought for or taken by force but instead MERITED/EARNED.
The over 53 Years of the Yoruba and the North presidency in NIGERIAWIDE is known to the whole world, it lead to no constant electricity supply and pipe borne water, no good roads, no state of the art hospitals that can treat the Nigerian president and the self acclaimed elites in Nigeriawide----and there is ANARCHY everywhere and dusty filthy, dilapidated and ramshackled evil demonic and wicked idp camps everywhere in Nigeriawide as we speak and write and that is why----LET OTHER TRIBES in Nigeriawide try and let's see the difference in the NEXT FOUR YEARS after 2023.
Finally, God Almighty who is the Breath of life Bless and prosper every single Nigerian wherever they may be(Amen but NEVER the poliTHIEFcians and rulers looting our Nigerian blessed lovely people's commonwealth dry and going to bank in the western countries, japan, south korea, dubai etc

Look at them frightening like a kid for sit....
60 to 70 years old man still call him sf a baby without solutions

Nigerian is just running down de 7 seas
It we Tak them 2000DC to fix this die country
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Validated: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2022
We do not need theives now

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by chaloskyx: 1:00am On Jan 11, 2022
NIGERIANS ARE WE NOT TIRED OF ETHNIC AND TRIBAL SENTIMENTS ENOUGH OF SUPPORTING YOUR TRIBE MY PERSON EVEN THOUGH HES EMPTY UPSTAIRS ITS WHAT HAPPEND TO THE NORTHERNERS WHEN THEY BACKED BUHARI NOW WHAT HAVE THEY GAINED TERRORISIM RAPE KIDNAPPING DISPLACED OUT OF THE LITTLE COMFORT THEY WERE MANAGING. WE SAY SW ARE THE MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE BUT ARE YOU REALLY? OYA FINE LETS EVEN SAY YOU ARE HELL BENT ON SELECTING A REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE SW WHY DONT YOU GO FOR SOMEONE EDUCATED AND WITH PLANS NOT SOMEONE WHO JUST WANTS THE TITLE AS PRESIDENT TO ADD TO HIS OTHER POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS CAUSE IF YOU ASK ME THATS WHAT HIS AMBITION IS ALL ABOUT I WAS A SENATOR TO GOVERNOR TO PRESIDENT NO ONE HAS ACHIEVED THAT. PLEASE LETS FOR ONCE THINK AS ONE NOT AS TRIBES OR ETHNIC GEROUPS WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE WE NEED TO CHANGE NIGERIAS POLITICAL NARRATIVE
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by goslowgoslow(m): 1:19am On Jan 11, 2022
Jewenaxz:
Nigerians, give yourself brain
no vote for this criminal
Mind your business olodo....vote your own and leave others. Na people like you be the real criminal.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by micflo28(m): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2022
These yorubas are serious noise makers. Whatever wonders Tinubu did was done in Lagos. He brought PMB that has made the country more insecured. He is corrupt and PDP are yet to even declare their flag bearer. APC choice of a flag bearer will revolve around who PDP will field. Trust me, if PDP settles for a younger candidate that ticks majority of the boxes, Tinubu will be a forgotten case to APC. Whoever believes that the arrangement between PMB and Tinubu will work expressly is a zombie. This is a mere declaration, he needs a lot of prayers to get party permutations to favor him. Iyorchia Ayu is not Secondus, he is a very smart strategist.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by executive12: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Entprys:
Henceforth, Osibanjo become persona non grata in Lagos.
He bites the finger that fed him.
Ingrate

Says who, joker?
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by executive12: 1:26am On Jan 11, 2022
dapsoneh:
What's all these fuss about Tinubu Presidential ambition... Is he not a Nigerian? Is he not qualified? Anybody who wants to contest should do so as long as he/she is qualified... Why are Tinubu's enemies in panic mode sef grin

Criminals are not supposed to be aspiring to be President of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by executive12: 1:27am On Jan 11, 2022
unity004:
Another old, sick and expired brain loading....

four year tenure, three year holiday

It's just a pipe dream.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by goslowgoslow(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Iragbiji in Osun state belong to Tinubu not Lagos

All this Osun and Osun state people claiming Lagos
What of you that is Easterner with your fake moniker?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by GreatTormentor: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
ENIGMATIC2023:

You and this thief will be disgraced in 2023. Write it down.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by goslowgoslow(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2022
simplesearch:

So in a secular state like Nigeria, a Muslim Tinubu should succeed a Muslim Buhari after 8years in the helm of affairs? A balance must be created between North and South, and the two religion; until we are matured enough to practice true democracy which I doubt the North would allow. So we have to continue this way to allow some sanity in the system.
You are talking about being matured to practice true democracy and you still talking about religion!
What has Muslim or Christianity got to do with true democracy that will bring development?
Religion is still your problem instead of somebody irrespective of religion that will rule us with good heart.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by ensamy(m): 1:53am On Jan 11, 2022
I wish him "Goodluck" and he should be "Patience" because I see disaster and disgrace.
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Simdyofficial(f): 3:38am On Jan 11, 2022
samuel19222:

2023 is around the corner

Abeg make we voters use our head well for 2023

Common pure water wey be #5 that year na #20 now

Our mumu don do

If you're to vote for one of em who are you gonna vote for

Like for Osinbajo

Share for Tinubu
you are still a mumu
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by President2001(m): 3:59am On Jan 11, 2022
My view if Tinubu becomes President our economy may be worst than this Deji Adeyanju submit petition to Efcc against Tinubu nothing was done at all and thing I view is insecurity many thief's with land grabbler may take over country and it's will be easier for all this Nurtw to perpetrate evil for example Mc Oluomo that is not from Royal family crown himself in Oshodi
The question is did Tinubu has good health or are we going to be having another casualties as a President
Re: Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals by Skybridge33: 4:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Trumann:

Iya ẹ ní oloribuku. Ìwọ asinwin ọmọ ajá lásán-làsàn.

Ode werey ko oshi danu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is In South West, More Churches, Mosques Next Targets – Muric / Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents / We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.