Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) (54869 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Gospel2Day: 4:15am On Jan 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But it's precisely that social media outcry that has kept the issue alive or it would have died long ago like so many others. You are focussing on POSSIBLE mistake of two people while ignoring glaring impunity by a whole system! Na wa o.

EVERYTHING matches this 23-second video - Sylvester's dying words, the witness students' words, his father's words, the peeling lips, his dying condition!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHojt43g5M0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p92s4BOsDZE

No use going back and forth on the issue. If you think fixing a wrong system is easier than taking the boy to hospital for proper treatment it's okay. They are yet to unravel who killed John F. Kennedy in America. Systems all over the world have their issues. I would rather care for my son to live than fight a faulty system. God bless you. I appreciate your concern. I support it also.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Budapestboy: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Chiffy:

Your father is stupid and your generations will be plagued by stupidity.
In a country where there is widely available evidence of the army shooting and killing protesters. They still came out to deny it and you are here talking about facts.
Must you be spoonfed every single time? Are you not old enough to think by yourself? They commit crime with audacity and tell you what you need to hear to shut you up; and your type will swallow and keep quiet.
How then did sylvester die? did you not watch his video before his death? how did he sustain the injuries on his mouth and swellings on his face. Why was he crying from pain at any slight touch on his body? These happened in his school before he was picked up. Why did the school release two contrasting statements on the issue. You are a fucking bastard for even responding to me without asking yourself questions.
Guy no just enter my trap, just carry your medicine and drink.

This is exactly why I said you are such a fool.. I can only imagine how dumb and foolish your parents are to have birthed such a fool like you… if you had any iota of sense you will be telling me with facts why you don’t believe the medical Doctor. So just because you watched a video of dying boy the autopsy done on the boy with so many people present is a lie. The lady even asked you to take the result to anywhere in the world to cross check but you can only sit at home and talk nonsense! Reason why the country will never move forward when we have a generation of fools in your family.. I wonder how many of your siblings and relatives are as foolish and dumb as you are…
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Gospel2Day:

No use going back and forth on the issue. If you think fixing a wrong system is easier than taking the boy to hospital for proper treatment it's okay. They are yet to unravel who killed John F. Kennedy in America. Systems all over the world have their issues. I would rather care for my son to live than fight a faulty system. God bless you. I appreciate your concern. I support it also.

I keep reminding you, you have no proof of this. But the thing is, you miss the point. The issue is not this one child's death per se. I mean, how many children died today? The issue is to force a change in the system so this sort of thing stops happening. You don't need to know who killed Kennedy to do that!
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Chiffy: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Budapestboy:

This is exactly why I said you are such a fool.. I can only imagine how dumb and foolish your parents are to have birthed such a fool like you… if you had any iota of sense you will be telling me with facts why you don’t believe the medical Doctor. So just because you watched a video of dying boy the autopsy done on the boy with so many people present is a lie. The lady even asked you to take the result to anywhere in the world to cross check but you can only sit at home and talk nonsense! Reason why the country will never move forward when we have a generation of fools in your family.. I wonder how many of your siblings and relatives are as foolish and dumb as you are…

Bloodline of Fools
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Gospel2Day: 8:08am On Jan 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I keep reminding you, you have no proof of this. But the thing is, you miss the point. The issue is not this one child's death per se. I mean, how many children died today? The issue is to force a change in the system so this sort of thing stops happening. You don't need to know who killed Kennedy to do that!

Check the videos again. When he was crying in pain was he on hospital bed or at home?
Was he at the hospital when he had blisters on his lips? Let's settle these questions first. In civilized climes, the parents can even be sued for negligence by the government.
Let's keep trying to change the system.
I saw on Gravitas News of WION yesterday every day a child is killed by gun in America. They are yet to fix that problem.
It is good to be a activist, but do what is necessary while at it. I repeat, if that boy was not placed on admission in hospital till he passed away, his parents are culpable and partly responsible for his demise.
Thanks. Shalom.
Re: Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) by Timi2016(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
You should grow up and engage ppl in cyber space with sense to counter arguments.

g4everybody:

Its very obvious u didn't watch d video. Use ur sense for once

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / Effects Of Lamination On Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.