Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... (2400 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!! / Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2022
Hello Uncles and Aunties, it's that time of the year once again where I bring you pictures of my continued transformation as I grow older.

In case you want to know how it all started, here's a link to my first post here https://www.nairaland.com/5313377/babys-transformation

Here is a link to my second birthday pictures https://www.nairaland.com/6356640/hurray..nairaland-baby-2

Continue to pray for me as I make progress to becoming what God has designed me to be in this world (a blessing and a positive change agent).

Thank you, uncles and aunties...

May God bless you all and baby dust I blow on you TTCs

Pic 1- My first few seconds out from my mummy's warm womb and fresh into this world. You can see the shock written all over my scared face grin

Pic 2- This is how I had transformed at 6 Months. I, and everyone else was quite surprised and thankful to God.

Pic 3- My 1st year birthday. The transformation was getting even more intriguing and noticeable.

Pic 4- This was on my 2nd bitthday.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by fullnetwork: 6:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Happy birthday to the child. God's hands upon her always.
Awesome transformation.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 6:29am On Jan 11, 2022
Here, I bring to you my current looks and my 3rd birthday pics..

Note: Pic 4 is a side by side pic of my daddy as a baby and I. People think we are twinnies lol. No DNA needed of course.

Enjoy...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2022
My birthday pictures..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2022
More of my pictures.,.

Uncle lalasticlala
Aunty Dominique come wish me a happy birthday...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by Mrsoft3(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Happy birthday to you pretty one, wishing you long life and prosperity

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2022
fullnetwork:
Happy birthday to the child. God's hands upon her always.
Awesome transformation.

Thank you, uncle..
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Happy birthday to you pretty one, wishing you long life and prosperity

Amen, uncle...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by chatinent: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2022
The small girl of yesterday!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by vastolord4(m): 6:57am On Jan 11, 2022
Well, that's the joy of parenthood.. watching your kids grow into someone like ourselves even if they keep breaking expensive ornaments in the house

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by vastolord4(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Well, that's the joy of parenthood.. watching your kids grow into someone like ourselves even if they keep breaking and destroying expensive things in the house.. happy 3rd birthday to your kid and congrats to you for being there for her

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by lilvicky68(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2022
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by illicit(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
She's grown into a woman.

She has not grown into a woman yet

Wait ok

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by LoveFayfay(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2022
You rock, baby girl!
Happiest Birthday, beauty.
Best wishes for you... Keep shining.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Happy birthday Little one, grow with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. many more fruitful years ahead to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by NoToPile: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2022
illicit:

Wait ok

grin grin grin

You just had to set the record straight, Nairaland oooo una no go kee persin with laugh.

Happy birthday, pretty baby.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by techWriter3: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2022
My birthday photos..
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by Mariangeles(f): 9:14am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

Nnaa, I know you don't mean that how you typed it but for your sake, edit it before sick minds that are abound here, twist your words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by chatinent: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2022
illicit:

Wait ok

Be positive.
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by bigjackass: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2022
happy birthday upcoming slay queen. This resemblance between papa and pikin is uncanny shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by Adaanna(f): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2022
Beautiful princess happy birthday to you.
God bless your new age abundantly IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by illicit(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:

Be positive.

Yes I am tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
chatinent:
The small girl of yesterday!

Yes oh, chati chati chatinent ...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
vastolord4:
Well, that's the joy of parenthood.. watching your kids grow into someone like ourselves even if they keep breaking expensive ornaments in the house

grin grin

Na so we sef break things oh....
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2022
lilvicky68:
Happy birthday baby girl

Thank you, uncle
LoveFayfay:
You rock, baby girl!
Happiest Birthday, beauty.
Best wishes for you... Keep shining.

Thank you aunty....
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:
Happy birthday Little one, grow with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. many more fruitful years ahead to celebrate.

Thank you, ma
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2022
NoToPile:

grin grin grin

You just had to set the record straight, Nairaland oooo una no go kee persin with laugh.

Happy birthday, pretty baby.

Thank you, sir.
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2022
bigjackass:
happy birthday upcoming slay queen. This resemblance between papa and pikin is uncanny shocked

grin
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Adaanna:
Beautiful princess happy birthday to you.
God bless your new age abundantly IJN Amen.

Amen. Thank you, aunty.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by osuofia2(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Happy Birthday Girl, God grant you your heart desire. I remember the story. Daddy is doing well
Re: Nairaland Baby's 3rd Birthday With Pictures... by daddytime(m): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2022
osuofia2:
Happy Birthday Girl, God grant you your heart desire. I remember the story. Daddy is doing well

Thanks, sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Herbs And Spirituality Teaching / My Girl Sleeps With Her Cousin **update / Let Your Wife Miss You Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.