Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady (18851 Views)

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Milly44(f): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
What if he no get 4mili
If na me I for tell the court make them borrow me

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Advancedman(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nten:
That's a gross violation of section 17, subsection 2, paragraph (b) of the 1999 Constitution as amended. No iota of human dignity was maintained even as a government official!
That 4million is too small compared to the humiliation suffered by the woman, but it will serve as a deterrent to others

This is still injustice to the justice system in this country, there should be proper valuation in this kind of case.
They are monster and cannibal, also a public figure this should ruin the entire family generation.
That is when justice shall be fully served to the public, the victim and the accused.
People Sue for billions just for typo error, libel and minor infractions not to talk of global and generational humiliation via kidnapped, abduction and torture.
I am not a fan of mediocrity wallowing our society in the name of but.
The judge should have send them to pound of flesh jail term as well as hundreds of millions fine and compensation with apologies in 10 global print media just exactly the way they executed their own actions multiply by 50 then the likes of Joshua abbo will drastically reduce in our society.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by goslowgoslow(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This 2022 carry too much wahala.

Let me borrow 's words

"There's no day that will pass without one coming across one bad News or the other in Nigeria"
Bad new is normal thing all over the world everyday why single out Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
ppogba:
Ordinary Councilor?

What happens if this fool peradventure become a council chair?

Something is really wrong with a black man.
Love/abuse of power is top notch
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by talk2maurice(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
ImoleNaija:
When I saw Uduak in the report, na this guy come to mind. Anyways, they are birds of a feather, as the one in the report is another wicked Uduak.

Where is this particular Uduak...
What about his case?
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by nedekid: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2022
Kobicove:
Awarding damages against them is not the main issue...compelling them to make actual payment of the judgment sum to the victim is the main koko undecided
Few years ago, a close relative of mine was at home and tried to pay for something, it failed. She tried all her accounts. Failure. On contacting the banks she was informed of a ganishee order from the court.
Apperently someone sued her and she went abroad not taking it serious. The person got judgement and enforced it.
She lost all the money in those account both naira and dom acct. Infact till today she cannot use those account because if she pays in money it will be seized and used to complete judgement debt.
Infact banking is difficult for her because if the creditor discovers any bank she uses, he can come after the account.
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by AkaraAndBread: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
At last there has finally been a judgement in this case.

King Pele (Uduak) thought that because he was Akpabio's boy that he could "do and undo". Akpabio dropped him like a hot potato because the matter was too hot.

The way and manner in which he treated that woman was heinous. The disgrace was too much. The allegation itself had no basis (money wey dem spray you and your madam on your wedding day no reach your expectations, so solution= beat and disgrace one of the organizers because say you think say you be Don)

The N4 million (+200k litigation fees) is actually very small. As a Mobil staff Uduak can comfortably pay. I wonder how his political career will move from here.

For those who don't know here's a picture of our "esteemed councillor"....

Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by EBEk101(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
I need someone to pay me 10M Damages o!

What is the person’s offense for him to pay u 10m ?
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by andyanders: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
gulfer:
The judgment is soft considering what the lady went through, the monetary fine should be in addition to them serving jail terms for the felonious act committed.....I hope this will be enforced anyway angry angry angry angry angry
On point. Jail both of them.
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
And they did not send the councillor to jail after all the disgrace he meted on the woman. The court judgement is nonsense.
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Ashirioluwa: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
I hope he pays the money to the victim. Anyway this is Naija
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Ashirioluwa: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2022
sovavas:
Nice one.

Romoss 40,000mah Powerbank

Compatible Phone Models
IPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/XR, IPad Pro 2018, Pixel 3/3XL, Galaxy S10/S9/Note 9/8

Pay on delivery (Lagos Only)

Call or WhatsApp , Number in pic.

How much?
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Hotice085: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mopolchi5054:
Tamale I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

D name no sweet would have prefer goldland or something else
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by ppogba: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
AkaraAndBread:
At last there has finally been a judgement in this case.

King Pele (Uduak) thought that because he was Akpabio's boy that he could "do and undo". Akpabio dropped him like a hot potato because the matter too hot.

The way and manner in which he treated that woman was heinous. The disgrace was too much. The allegation itself had no basis (money wey dem spray you and your madam on your wedding day no reach your expectations, so solution= beat and disgrace one of the organizers because say you think say you be Don)

The N4 million (+200k litigation fees) is actually very small. As a Mobil staff Uduak can comfortably pay. I wonder how his political career will move from here.

For those who don't know here's a picture of our "esteemed councillor"....

Thanks for sharing his picture.
At least, I can tear the idiot dirty slap when I jam him on the road.
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by ImoleNaija: 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
talk2maurice:
Where is this particular Uduak...
What about his case?

I have no info
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Dfr0: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by President2001(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ordinary councilor behaving like this by the time he becomes local government chairman nobody will be able to walk
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by Otiv: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
You see only what you want to see. Some people already sharing great testimonies in 2022. Better pray for good things and don't use your mouth to invite the troubles in 2022. There are lots of great news already!
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This 2022 carry too much wahala.

Let me borrow 's words

"There's no day that will pass without one coming across one bad News or the other in Nigeria"
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by sonnie10: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
frugal:
Court judgements involving monetary damages/payments should definitely come with daily interests. For every day you delay paying up, money goes up.

That is why GT bank is owing Innoson so much money now. It start very little, now they can’t even pay due to interest.
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by sonnie10: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Milly44:
What if he no get 4mili
If na me I for tell the court make them borrow me
Na that time civil matter go turn to criminal matter.
Do you think they would want that?
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by AntiChristian: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
EBEk101:

What is the person’s offense for him to pay u 10m ?

I dey pray o! Make rebranded "NEPA" pay me damages!
Re: Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady by EBEk101(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

I dey pray o! Make rebranded "NEPA" pay me damages!
T
Ai think u have a strong case ai will pick it up frm here that 10m court most ask dem to pay u for damages
Nah wetin mama GO tell me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coalition For Nigeria Movement: Obasanjo's Full Statement During Registration / What EndSARS Protesters Should Have Done – Yahaya Bello / Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.