Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl (13671 Views)

Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by shababysha: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2011
congrates omawunmi, wen breeze blow fowl yansh go open, e go open
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by oneuniquemind(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2011
This mata pass me.fink d guy(club owner) said he'l be responsible 4 d baby,but omawunmi sud go 2 h**l,dt he has his own woman b4 she came 2 sample his kondo
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by AGHOD(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
I am the father of the child.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Rastamann: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
What is the big deal in this? Is she the first to give birth to a baby girl?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Fogman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2011
kokorodudu:

So the girl dey chop kondo without condom. Na serious wa o. She's not a moral model to the society.

smileysmileysmiley
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by docjuli(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2011
Rastamann:

What is the big deal in this? Is she the first to give birth to a baby girl?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by chelseabmw(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrats Omawumi
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by obiagbasi: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2011
congrats!!!
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by blackboi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
AGHOD:

I am the father of the child.
impersonation! grin
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by yesboss20(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrats Omawumi. If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by 2great: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
hmn!Wsh my cousin's baby is alive also 2day 2 be her bday mate.Thank God d mother survivd.Congrats Omawumi. U wil not knw d end of ur child o!
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by omodapson(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2011
Is there a law that states that you must be married before you can have a child?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by UNLEASHED(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2011
Congrats Omawumi
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by andyanders: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2011
congratulations. Upload her pictures. Dont know her
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by vaLasce(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
nice!
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by princeonx: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
andyanders:

congratulations. Upload her pictures. Dont know her
shocked you no know that girl wey dey sell akamu far back in the days like 3yrs ago?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by igboboy1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2011
Er'body dey find yankee citizen for their pikin nowadays shocked

ANyway is the reigning thing now for naija girls is to be somebody's baby mama? Na wa o, copy copy
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by MeGaStReEt: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2011
'''''''now playing'''''''

Omawumi - When Breeze Blow (Fowl Yansh Go Open)
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by nimma(f): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2011
Wetin concern una concern the baby father? What difference does it make to u?
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by thegeorgy(f): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2011
hah! baby mama ke?I saw a post here on NL sometime ago that she was married and with her wedding pix.i'm just surprised with evrybody response here.i wish i could find that link right now.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nayah(f): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
amen
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by blackmale(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
DR FRABS SUPPOSE TO BE THE FATHER, i guess they have been dating for a while,,,,,,
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by jerk: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 19, 2011
Don't know u but Congrats and please make sure you pay your hospital bills before departing back Nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by oge4real(f): 1:47am On Jun 19, 2011
I am really happy for her.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by viqtor(m): 2:53am On Jun 19, 2011
d matter heavyooo ahh given birth to a child a girl for that matter is the good thing that have ever happen to her im very sure the child have a father
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Sike(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2011
Who go PAPA dat child now
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Ficco(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2011
Show me the father of the child, and I will tell u who u are? grin
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by alexola20(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by mansmith(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
thank God for your safe delivery,but I do not like the trend of single parents taking roots in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by rahjan: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
so sad, all of them are betting against nigeria. Is it that babies can no longer be delivered in dis country or they want to ensure their children have another citizenship if nigeria collapses, And it was nigeria that made them.
Re: Breaking News: Omawumi Gives Birth To Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
2 face had kids out of wedlock everybody complained! omawunmi did it and she is getting congrats!! shame on you all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Family Photo Amidst Court Injunction / Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reacts After Her Masturbation Video Leaked (video) / Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.