Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed (14836 Views)

Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) / Osun APC Reconciliation Team Meets Aregbesola, Oyetola / Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Latakia(f): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jagaban is reconciling, allying, putting in strategy here and there while one Okeke is busy crying and begging to be given the ticket just for free.

Like I said, Jagaban will inform the president and his VP first to seek their consent and support before declaring publicly and which he just did yesterday.

Igboho said I will shoot him from behind if he dare campaign.

Nmamdi Cownu told his terrorists to look for Tinubu and kill him during the endsars protest.

Pastor Tunder Bakare asked the late Afenifere man Yinka Odumaki when they visited his church to seek his support "Who do you want to kill this time?"

And finally Buhari said I have my favorite candidate to succeede me but I will not mention his name so that they will not eliminate him.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by nairavsdollars(f): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
He has refunded it
EMIRofPUSSY:
Lie Muhammed must remit the 100 Million Naira he scammed the guy of.

We will never forget.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by nosmassam(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Pls unite me with tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by hisexcellency34: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
You betrayed him before like Fayemi and Obanikoro did?
nosmassam:
Pls unite me with tinubu
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by cherishmichael: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
I don't even know what to say, undecided Politics!!
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Kog45(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2022
All the commentator here don't know what is happening in Kwara State,well i saw hate for Lai in most comments.

Abdulrasaq is not winning second term,he really messed up Otoge agenda and both Muslims and Christians really pissed off with the way he handled Hijab issue.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Localmann(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
APC wahala
Contact me for your gift cards redeem
OUR WHATSAPP https:///qr/YAGUI6QPQQTZH1
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by FILEBE(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
What good is thier union to Nigeria in the first place?
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Izuogu4Presdent: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Discover how to make 250k every 30 days through Affliate Marketing

https:///ehzazw
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by ransomed: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
More implosions in their camp as God lives. Amen.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:
Who are you supporting come 2023?

I'm here to tell you there's only one (1) man qualified for the job, a man full with vision and wisdom, a man that has never failed in his political career, he has been delivering and will continue to deliver for the betterment of the people.

These man is no 1 other than the JAGABAN himself

See a certified psychiatrist asap.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Izuogu4Presdent:
Discover how to make 250k every 30 days through Affliate Marketing

https:///ehzazw

help your family members first.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Victorclean1: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jagaban for life. But I will personally and single handedly sponsor or pay for whatever rat poison he may chose intentionally like Awolowo, when he lose the election.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by ogologoamu: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:

I'm here to tell you there's only one (1) man qualified for the job, a man full with vision and wisdom, a man that has never failed in his political career, he has been delivering and will continue to deliver for the betterment of the people.

Stop this USELESS copy and paste.
You left Osibanjo and pick an ancestor that can't even jog for 10 minutes to be your president. TIME SHALL TELL.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by ogologoamu: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Latakia:
Jagaban is reconciling, allying, putting in strategy here and there while one Okeke is busy crying and begging to be given the ticket just for free.

Like I said, Jagaban will inform the president and his VP first to seek their consent and support before declaring publicly and which he just did yesterday.

Nmamdi Cownu told his terrorists to look for Tinubu and kill him during the endsars protest.

Pastor Tunder Bakare asked the late Afenifere man Yinka Odumaki when they visited his church to seek his support "Who do you want to kill this time?"

And finally Buhari said I have my favorite candidate to succeede me but I will not mention his name so that they will not eliminate him.

Remove F from your moniker because you're a man. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Peoplesadvocate: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Zorn: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:

why did you change the APC logo to CPA and change the broom to Goat lol . I no sure for anybody anyway
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Latakia(f): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
ogologoamu:

Remove F from your moniker because you're a man. Stop deceiving yourself.

Kill yourself if you are not happy.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Quantized92(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
U seriously need to wake up just as your siggy suggested.
Olayetan:

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:

None other than Jagaban Borgu
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Strongdickfresh: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan post=109274975[s:
]Who are you supporting come 2023?

These man is no 1 other than the JAGABAN himself[/s]

Shut up and quit this your madness.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:
Since 2days now, tinubu boys will not allow me to hear word.

I am now a political atheist, I don't believe thére is any candidate that can solve Nigeria's problem.

There is no Messiah that can do any miracle, even if Jesus or Mohammed comes down to do the ruling, nothing will change.

You would think that Nigerians would have learnt from past mistake, but who sigh. My own problem is that I would still suffer from your stupidity.

One razor blade is 50naira for now, by the time tinubu comes to power it would be 150. One dollar will be equal to 2k by then. Make una dey learn.

Change must begin with the citizens first. From village to village, town to town, mindset must change. Money must be spent on reorientation,
True not one single person can do it, there is the systemic failure that needs to be addressed before anything else, and it would take a relatively long time for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by Analyst7: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:

Ori e ko pe
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by ojobek: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:

If he has never failed before,time is now.
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by bluefilm: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Time don dey reach for all these Poli-trick-ians to start their usual games.

Wahala for pesin wey neva get sense to see that these poli-trick-ians are nothing but scammers.

Nonsense. angry
Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by MikkySexy23(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:
Since 2days now, tinubu boys will not allow me to hear word.

I am now a political atheist, I don't believe thére is any candidate that can solve Nigeria's problem.

There is no Messiah that can do any miracle, even if Jesus or Mohammed comes down to do the ruling, nothing will change.

You would think that Nigerians would have learnt from past mistake, but who sigh. My own problem is that I would still suffer from your stupidity.

One razor blade is 50naira for now, by the time tinubu comes to power it would be 150. One dollar will be equal to 2k by then. Make una dey learn.

Change must begin with the citizens first. From village to village, town to town, mindset must change. Money must be spent on reorientation,

Spot on. There is no government anywhere in the world that can completely solve the problem of the masses! But yes, they can do the barest minimum.
All the Western countries have failed at extreme poverty alleviation despite all their noise through UN, UNFPA etc. The only country to lift more than 100million people in the past, at least 10years, is China.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed by dfrost: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Sebastine1994:

My own problem is that I would still suffer from your stupidity.

cheesy grin this your comment weak me but so true cry cry

Let's keep praying to God for his mercies and kingdom. No man can solve all man's problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abducted Girls In Fresh Chibok Attack, Says Resident / Ministerial Screening At The National Assembly (Live Video) / Appeal Judgement: We’ll Still Beat You At Supreme Court – Ganduje Tells Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.