Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment (9627 Views)

Buhari Okays Postponement Of APC National Convention / Buhari Okays Military Operation Against Bandits In Niger State / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by 9japrof(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Money laundering vehicle activated
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by Godispeace: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
what was ur father doing when them Buhari was buildling a future for themselves ??
GoodHardDick:
Very stupid and lifeless man!
Man is a complete failure angry angry
Buhari and his APC zombies has destroyed this country beyond redemption
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by okeyglm: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Diaspora don't agree, let every region manage their own diaspora investment. Don't carry ur own money dash hausa and fulani who doesn't travel abroad.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by fortune1133(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
someone please help me with recharge card please I want to call someone that want to offer me job please 08085 881007
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by amuwo1980: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
After this 80hr week I will invest my money in Nigeria Government whatever so that these never do well politicians will use my sweat to drive landcruisers , no way bro I will pass, I have friends in the pension commission in Nigeria , if u see how large this guys lives off ppls money , an aboki with limited education.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by GboyegaD(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
herbsisgood:
This is a welcomed initiative but the implementation and sustainability remains a concern. While let's see how far it will go. We hope for the best

Anyway I have herbal medicine that cures infection including staphylococcus. It's very effective. I can tell you that again and again because I prepared it by myself. Check my signature if you have need for us to discuss further.

Just curious why it is a welcomed initiative. A country without infrastructures and good economic policies isn't a place to invest genuine funds particularly, under the watch of thieves in government.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by amuwo1980: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Godispeace:
what was ur father doing when them Buhari was buildling a future for themselves ??
And buhari built a future for himself? Men this is so pathetic, I bet u don’t know that life can be better than it is now and that buhari is an impediment to you having a good breakfast this morning

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by nextstep(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
Another avenue for looting.

If you live in diaspora, please continue your investments in Nigeria in the normal way: building houses and businesses. You can even sponsor borehole or contribute to a clinic in your hometown. At least you will see what your hard earned money is doing.

If you like, contribute to the NDIF (we love acronyms sha), and watch your money be used for newspaper allowance or to illegally buy properties in Dubai. angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by Mrnakeina(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2022
More unqualified Abokis to be hired

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by goody234: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2022
nigerians in the diaspora stay away o ...this is another scam!!! run!!...Free money for the looters ..take your money and follow it to naija so you know exactly where it is going ...If you have a business in naija and you think there are honest people running it for you kid yourself o

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by Yankee101: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
Definitely not contributing anything for buhafi and his 40 thieves' pleasure

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by wink2015(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR BIG GRAMMER

But when you look closely it is just empty barrel.

Nothing concrete is on the ground.

They just copy models in some other countries and try to adopt it here in Nigeria.

At the end of the day.

It is ZERO IN AND ZERO OUT !

WASTE OF PUBLIC FUND !

GOVT MONEY THROWN INTO THE WASTEBIN !

FELA ANIKULAKPO KUTI KNOW THEIR STORY VERY WELL AND HE SANG A LOT OF TOUCHING SONGS ABOUT GOVT WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT !
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by Danjikanbauchi: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
They want to Rub Igbos, any person in diaspora that send one naira to Buhari is an idiot. The blood of 200 people killed in zamfara will be on his or her head.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by Godispeace: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
you have not answer the question ooo, i repeat .what was ur father doing then? infact who ya father in this country compare to Buhari ?? shocked shocked shocked
amuwo1980:

And buhari built a future for himself? Men this is so pathetic, I bet u don’t know that life can be better than it is now and that buhari is an impediment to you having a good breakfast this morning
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by goldmatrix(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Invest at your own risk
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by aribisala0(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Better to seek details and be well informed before commenting
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by aribisala0(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
There should be no limit to the number of "investment funds" as long as they comply with the law and are properly managed. Investors are at liberty to choose where to put their money.
I do not want to believe that Diaspora Investment funds would be under government control but government support should be a good thing
Sectors of interest
1. Aviation we need a Nigerian registered airline That is a good investment opportunity
2. Logistics we need a well development sector for distribution to support online retail including refrigerated warehousing and transport system
3. Energy it is a shame with all the gas in Nigeria that Nigerians still cook wit firewood and kerosene. There is a huge opportunity for investment not only for domestic use but industrial too
4. Pharmaceutical . Nigeria has the potential to manufacture almost all the medicines used in West Africa

5. Textiles and clothing. Sadly we still import second hand clothes including underwear . This is another opportunity
6. Housing ----------This should be of interest to diaspora investors and is an area where government support is needing in delivering quality housing on an unprecedented scale
7. IT and IT security to support cashless transactions

Investment cannot succeed without management . It is the calibre of management that attracts investors. So as long as the management is trusted and separate from government . So investors would like to know who is managing the fund and how much they are investing

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by casppyjay: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olayetan:
When they talk about Nigeria and they haven't talked about Lagos, they never talked about Nigeria, it makes it look like Lagos is the only state in Nigeria, do you know why? Because, Lagos is the only state that is working and striving with many opportunities and security, we want other states to be secured and full of opportunities for it's citizen and the man that transformed Lagos to what it is today is the man for the job.

Let's give these man the chance to transform other states, he's the man of the people, for the people and with the people, these man is JAGABAN.

Insecurities will be history

Shortage of power supply will be eradicated

There will be easy access to affordable foods

More jobs for graduates

Good infrastructure all over the states.

Vote BAT 2023
Vote for Visionary leader
circus show

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by demsy21(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
You want them to invest yet they don't have the right to vote wherever they are. Illogical. Give them what they need (a sense of belonging), you will get what you want.
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by dasparrow: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
GboyegaD:

Just curious why it is a welcomed initiative. A country without infrastructures and good economic policies isn't a place to invest genuine funds particularly, under the watch of thieves in government.

Well said. My sentiments exactly.
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by dasparrow: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
amuwo1980:
After this 80hr week I will invest my money in Nigeria Government whatever so that these never do well politicians will use my sweat to drive landcruisers , no way bro I will pass, I have friends in the pension commission in Nigeria , if u see how large this guys lives off ppls money , an aboki with limited education.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by dasparrow: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
I live in the diaspora but as long as Nigeria continues in this failed trajectory she is heading to as a nation, I cannot invest in that country. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by engrjohnson50(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Very soon you will use EFCC to frustrate there Investment. Stupid people, no good roads no electricity, no security, bad economy and you are expecting people to come and invest on a shitttttttttttt

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by seyz91(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
cheesy you no lie
Ebubu:
Make them contribute to the investment fund naa

Politicians wey dun link am to their GT Bank accounts
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by seyz91(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by Anndrew(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
They want to Rub Igbos, any person in diaspora that send one naira to Buhari is an idiot. The blood of 200 people killed in zamfara will be on his or her head.
niggar shun tribalism...they wan to rob nigerians
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by nograv: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You're always talking out of point �

What are you talking about is he lying??
Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by nograv: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
okeyglm:
Diaspora don't agree, let every region manage their own diaspora investment. Don't carry ur own money dash hausa and fulani who doesn't travel abroad.

That is what I was thinking!! I just didn't say it otherwise some folks here would brand me tribalist.

Southern money earned abroad for lazy Hausas and Fulanis to put in their bank accounts.. How stupid do they think we are..?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by Muhamednaamu: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You're always talking out of point �

You are a big fool , I am typing this from usa and I will rather throw my money into gutters than help that zoo nation. We already have BIAFRA INTERVENTION AND SOUTH INTERVENTION FUNDS , EVERY ONE SHOULD ANSWER THEIR NAME ..NDI ARA .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Again, Court Rejects Shaibu's Plea To Stop Impeachment / What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? / Leadership Journalist Assaulted By LASUTH Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.