Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help (6358 Views)

Crime Suspect In My Area ,will Police Pick My Call If I Hide My Number , / HOW Would You Feel As Parents Seeing Your Daughters Smoking Like This, Expelled / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by jimmyolasun: 4:26pm On May 24, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.
When people seek for information from me, whatever I explain to them would be the exact way the information would turn out to be. This include the time of an action o.

Imagine being specific about the time light will be restored.

Time when a woman would be pregnant

I told some people that there would not be cold weather on the 25th and January 1st and they were wondering when it turned out to be.

Sometimes I find it difficult to convince people that I ain't a prophet o.

I posted this on my Facebook page on the 3rd this month
and behold, the item 3 has started manifesting today.

1. Osinbajo is the next president
2. National security will significantly improved

3. 2022 holds a significant weakening of flag.

4. Religion will be threatened significantly.

5. Fuel price will not exceed 220.

6. Uprising latter this year

7. The heat is coming; 17km to impact.

Hope you never go open church?? Abeg if you don rent space, use am run bet9ja or collect your money back

1 Like

Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Kevineleven(m): 11:14am On Jan 12
Op, nice to meet you, if you cannot save life or make money with your gift, you might as well ignore it, this is what we will do.
I will give you three football matches that will play tomorrow, just tell me what the scores will be at the end of the matches.
If you are correct, I will pay you 2million naira.
Do we have a deal?
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Slurity(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13
Kevineleven:
Op, nice to meet you, if you cannot save life or make money with your gift, you might as well ignore it, this is what we will do.
I will give you three football matches that will play tomorrow, just tell me what the scores will be at the end of the matches.
If you are correct, I will pay you 2million naira.
Do we have a deal?
JESUS. NO DEAL PLEASE.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Kevineleven(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13
grin
Slurity:
JESUS. NO DEAL PLEASE.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by overseasnbeyond: 3:04am On Jan 14
lol, na Tinubu cause am.

Slurity:
Straight to the point. I think I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Johnjustice: 5:43am On Jan 14
Normal things
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Pat081: 7:41am On Jan 14
Give me a sure bet I promise you 50 / 50
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by drerocker: 8:24am On Jan 14
Slurity:
Straight to the point. I think I am not normal, I have been noticing these things for long time, I always experience new things that I am obviously experiencing for the first time as if it's just a mere repetition. I mean i know many things that is yet to happen in reality to the extent that, I sometimes write my exams as if I am just answering past questions that I have once treated somewhere I don't know. For example, I can tell the next action of two people that are fighting on the street just few seconds before they actually take the action. I am really scared, I think I am not normal. Please i need help. I don't EVEN know how to really explain what i am passing through.
Na bet9ja. Correst scores I need the poverty much
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Houseontherock1: 9:49am On Jan 14
ShobayoEmma:
Mine is worse.
When people seek for information from me, whatever I explain to them would be the exact way the information would turn out to be. This include the time of an action o.

Imagine being specific about the time light will be restored.

Time when a woman would be pregnant

I told some people that there would not be cold weather on the 25th and January 1st and they were wondering when it turned out to be.

Sometimes I find it difficult to convince people that I ain't a prophet o.

I posted this on my Facebook page on the 3rd this month
and behold, the item 3 has started manifesting today.

1. Osinbajo is the next president
2. National security will significantly improved

3. 2022 holds a significant weakening of flag.

4. Religion will be threatened significantly.

5. Fuel price will not exceed 220.

6. Uprising latter this year

7. The heat is coming; 17km to impact.
Are you still seeing things sir? Just curious
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Danabu(m): 10:23am On Jan 14
tyup:
Same here bro and i'm just considering we team up, open a church n call ourselves

Think bout it
make Una open football predictionsite and or office.
Re: I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help by Seunpapa65: 10:33am On Jan 14
Make una give person sure odd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanguard Owner's Wife Involved In Ritual Killing / NSCDC Arrests Tricyclist For Snatching 15 Cellphones From Maiduguri Housewives / Boy That Wore Police Uniform Answering DPO In A Viral Video Arrested With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.