Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" (16261 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by oshozondii: 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
The president of African Development Bank (AfDB) Akinwunmi Adesina has refuted claims that he has endorsed former Lagos State governor Bola Tinubu for president.

Adesina’s senior advisor on communications Victor Oladokun said the claims were “untrue, mischievous and fraudulent”.

Tinubu Monday said he was interested in succeeding President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023 and that he has told the president about his intention.

A photograph being circulated on social media contained a statement endorsing Tinubu and attributed to Adesina. But Oladokun insisted Adesina did not issue the statement.

“For the avoidance of doubt, no such statement or endorsement has been made by the President of AfDB,” Oladokun said.
https://guardian.ng/breakingnews/afdb-chief-adesina-refutes-endorsing-tinubu-for-president/

NOT TRUE:
The captioned photograph below has been doing the rounds on social media. For the avoidance of any doubt, no such statement or endorsement has been made by the President of the #AfricanDevelopmentBankGroup, Dr #AkinwumiAdesina. The said statement attributed to Dr Adesina is therefore mischievous, fraudulent and untrue.
(- Dr Victor Oladokun, Jan 12, 2022)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6706870282687373&id=100000934042999

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Karlovych: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin The Iragbiji cocaine lover has his foot soldiers to count on to cause havoc to peaceful voters on election day. He's aware that no one likes a thief and that no serious person will vote for him and he plans to cause problems like he did at Lekki toll gate.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Zetra7: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ojota news presss

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Odin13: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Even their fellow Yoruba Chief dey deny Tinubu

Is that the reason why they are forcing it to sell..

Ndi Yoruba and Tinubu President grin

Maybe same reason no region is hyping the druggie ambition save for his Yoruba worshippers.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by sosanova: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu has been scammed again by his lagos based media propagandists who are searching for endorsements all over the world for Tinubu
Tinubu will be the biggest ATM for 2023
Alex Report try to collect ur own share from tinubu the ATM

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Smithkafors(m): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Trying hard to repackage corruption. Do people even understand what is development or a modem city?, Lagos is definitely not one!.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by BigSarah(f): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
Doesn't matter, doesn't matter.. if Nigerians can vote for Buhari twice, why not Tinubu?

Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
BAT 2023

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Maxymilliano(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
Akinwunmi Adesina is the kind of presidential candidate political parties in Nigeria should be presenting to Nigerians, not London used candidate

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by FreeStuffsNG: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
The man, Dr. Adesina, is a PDP man,it is mischievous to promote him in such manner. But I agree completely that Asiwaju Tinubu will do great wonders when elected as Nigeria's President.
Btw yioyewon l'ola.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

17 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Trying hard to repackage corruption. Do people even understand what is development or a modem city?, Lagos is definitely not one!.
Do your state of origin have a modern city?

Can your state of origin compete with Lagos?

BAT 2023

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by AntiChristian: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmmm!

Jagaban!!!

Hmmm!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Why would Adesina want to ruin an image he has struggled to build overtime..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Sucolee(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Looters helping looters
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Karlovych:
grin The Iragbiji cocaine lover has his foot soldiers to count on to cause havoc to peaceful voters on election day. He's aware that no one likes a thief and that serious person will vote for him and he plans to cause problems like he did at Lekki toll gate.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by NaMe4: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mischief-makers want to taint this man's reputation.

Them never baff!

He is one of the strong considerations for 2023.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Ko le work

8 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by GboyegaD(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
If they would lie to give themselves a good face/name, they shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by SarkinYarki: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Every sane person is denying Tinubu

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by chinavs9ja(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Who dey help...

Check my signature
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Whazar(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
In a sane environment you ought to be supported by Tinubu and not the other way round

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by EMIRofPUSSY: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
shocked

has been promoting Osibanjo/Zulum on this platform, but with his recent comments, he wants to switch sides to Tinubu.

Be ready for massive spamming of threads with Tinubu images in the following weeks

He campaigned vigorously for Pastor Ize Iyamu in 2020 on this platform and lost woefully.

The internet never forgets.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by Lisaint(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
One by one they don dey deny ham

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by iCauseTrouble: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2022
angry
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
An average Nigerian won't want jagaban.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by FalseProphet1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu should understand that there's no way the northern cabal would endorse him, reason being that he's too powerful for them to Control.

If tinubu wants to win, he should work with the SS and the SE, this way even if the northern cabal doesn't endorse him, he can still win.

But if I'm not speak what I've seen, I see a total different person representing APC in the presidential election, it's not tinubu and it's not Osibanjo, that's all I can say for now.

This I have seen.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by israelmao(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Endorsing him is like endorsing another calamity.Nigerians have seen enough disaster and setbacks under Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by IamPatriotic(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ẹyin le mọ, Asiwaju doesn't need any accidental endorsement. He's divinely endorsed already, ti elegaan lóju

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina: Reports Of Me Endorsing Tinubu Is "Not True" by tit(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Oooloorun!
Chisos deny Peter!!!
Awon betrayer, backstabber.

Anyway weather Buhari, Obasanjo, Adefila like it or not.
Tinubu for president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / Bola Tinubu Meets APC Governors In Abuja / Govs Decry Harassment Of Gov Amaechi By The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.