Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening (32131 Views)

Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Okowa Arrives Port Harcourt For PDP Governorship Screening (Photos) / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Gate050: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Niece:
Sen Ademola Adeleke with his political associates and friends, praising and worshiping God at his home in Abuja, after the governorship screening exercise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-uE1nkfgK8
Thought you were a dancer before ? grin grin politics ain't for a joker like you
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by ThatFairGuy1: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Is'aq ADELEKE died a Muslim
tamdun:

"was a muslim"
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by alizma: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
This is why Northern Muslims don't take Yoruba Muslim seriously

A Yoruba Muslim doing praise and worship grin grin grin
And what have they achieved with that their myopic seriousness..... Boko Haram and Bandits

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Walelavender(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Always a delight to watch grin especially his body and leg works are dope grin grin grin

He will give Oyetola a run for his money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Bashirkareem31: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:

It seems majority of the adelekes have switched to Christianity.The other time,OBO went to a church with his elder sister,Sharon.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Truthisunique3: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bashirkareem31:
It seems majority of the adelekes have switched to Christianity.The other time,OBO went to a church with his elder sister,Sharon.
Dem obo have been Christian since birth

Na this nurudeen own surprise me he was Muslim as at last year

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by heykims(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:

He's a Christian
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Henrick007: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
stylome:

Bros, you Sabi song. You are old grin
old ke? I be small boy oooo
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by slivertongue: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
tamdun:

"was a muslim"

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
kcmichael:
Illiterate can not rule osun .osun will not allow anothet buhari in osun state
Senator Ademola Adeleke has a degree in criminal justice at the Atlanta Metropolitan State College,USA.

Where did your father schooled?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Obalola2010(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The next goverwnor of Osun state
For your dream
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Obalola2010(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
kcmichael:
Illiterate can not rule osun .osun will not allow anothet buhari in osun state
God bless you
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Johnpaul4: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:

U are a Religion bigot
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Obalola2010(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Senator Ademola Adeleke is the next governor of Osun State
It's good to dream
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Toluwanise247(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Senator Ademola Adeleke is a goal. Next is March 7th primary election.
I bet you he can't win the election
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by DSoj(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
Psychopath Psychophacy of the higeset order
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
festacman:
If Osun State wants somebody like Sen Ademola Adeleke to lead them, that's ok.

But, hey, it feels great to wake up every morning and remember that somebody like Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo will soon assume governorship of Anambra State. So much hope invested in one man. May God give him wisdom and vision to do uncommon things.

What can soludo do that Adeleke can't do, remember this is a political job not lecturing job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by sweetgala(m): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
zombie isiaka adeleke his senior bro was a Muslim just like him nurudeen is a muslim

The guy is confirm Cele, their family is a odd one. Their grandfather and father were influential Muslims in the sociopolitical space of Ede, Osun state and SW , but the Mother was a Christian so the kids seem to have an hybrid religious experience.

On my maternal side I have family members who are Muslim by birth but practicing Christians who can recite the Quran without pause till today.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Truthisunique3: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
sweetgala:

The guy is confirm Cele, their family is a odd one. Their grandfather and father were influential Muslims in the sociopolitical space of Ede, Osun state and SW , but the Mother was a Christian so the kids seem to have an hybrid religious experience.

On my maternal side I have family members who are Muslim by birth but practicing Christians who can recite the Quran without pause till today.
why are more Yoruba Muslims leaving Islam

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by juman(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:

He is a christian.
He has right to his religion.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by juman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening?

I cant fathom the sense in this.
Have they declare him as their choice or what?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Frenzy01(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:

Rubbish.. Who takes validation from northern Muslims. Who the hell are they??
You think everyone is a religion bigot like you
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Truthisunique3: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Frenzy01:

Rubbish.. Who takes validation from northern Muslims. Who the hell are they??
You think everyone is a religion bigot like you
But you need their validation to sight moon
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by sweetgala(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:
why are more Yoruba Muslims leaving Islam

I'd say many are moving across both religions.
As a Yoruba person the biggest reason some are moving across is because of marriage, second is the young crowd who are wooed by fanciful celebrity pastors and their money gospel, I don't see many who move due to religious conviction. Nigerians Christianity is a farce and I am speaking as a Christian, the Muslims are fast catching up in the ridiculous.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Oshin56(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
tamdun:

It seems gorilla has higher iq than u guys, who doesn't know that Adeleke is a Christian? Person wey don turn to Christian since...
Adeleke is not a christian name, but Yoruba name.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by jrusky(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Truthisunique3:

Adeleke a Muslim

Wait oo wetin you smoked?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Truthisunique3: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
sweetgala:

I'd say many are moving across both religions.
As a Yoruba person the biggest reason some are moving across is because of marriage, second is the young crowd who are wooed by fanciful celebrity pastors and their money gospel, I don't see many who move due to religious conviction. Nigerians Christianity is a farce and I am speaking as a Christian, the Muslims are fast catching up in the ridiculous.
I don't care what you are

Yoruba Muslims are leaving Islam enmass, Its very common now, it's not about political correctness that you are typing
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Johnnyessence(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Toluwanise247:

I bet you he can't win the election
in your own dreams and thought. March 7th is another victory day for Senator Ademola Adeleke. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Obalola2010:

It's good to dream
Senator Ademola Adeleke is the people’s choice. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by awoluyi(m): 3:34am On Jan 14, 2022
If this man becomes the governor of Osun state, I am very sure he will introduce DANCING as a course in all the schools in the state.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by Validated: 3:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Oyetola is a GONER. No way for remoye control this time around.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening by cosade(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:

https://www.nairaland.com/3158853/mixed-christian-muslim-families-lets-share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover / Ganduje Is A Monster, But Sanusi Is Not A Victim By Farooq Kperogi / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.