Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC (14552 Views)

APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / There Won’t Be Fanfare At My Inauguration - Soludo / ‘There Won’t Be Outside Influence’ — CJN Speaks On Supreme Court ‘VAT Panel’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Harmony92(f): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Vickyvice:
you forgot to add "on the way to polling booth"
Hahahaha zero chills wink

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by happyfam10000: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Subscribe pls he had sex with his step mom.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPWENC6HGpI
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by MFORC(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
Lapilolo:
Movement ko Movie Ni. After serving with the most FAILED president in Nigeria democracy for good 8yrs. It really puzzle my mind why we don't Learn from the Past. Tinubu, on the other hand na Error, he was responsible for their emergence in 2015. Let's do away with all this APc Cabal
APC best bet of returning to power in 2023 is Osibanjo, just like PDP best bet is Atiku. Sadly my brother na only two parties we get for Naija. PDP,APC and the rest.
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by IfnobeGod20: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skirmishes:
The issue with Osinbajo is that he has no political base in south west.. I don't see any state in the west supporting him ahead of Tinubu. I mean if you cant win delegates from your region, how would he get other states and regions to support his ambition
And you think Tinubu is in control of all south west? Mr. Man, you are in for surprises. Tinubu can only control Lagos and his home state Osun successfully. For Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun it would be a top hill for him to climb. For his natural habitat, Ogun, if he declare today, it would be a no-go-area for anyone. Osinbajo and Dapo, the state governor are in a very good terms and this has shown in many instances.
Fayemi and Arakunrin Rotimi have personal reservation against Tinubu and that has not healed till date. The state APC Chairmen are under their armpits. Left to you to guess.
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by azikiweironsi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
In as much as I like the Jagaban, I think he should remain as the king maker and give PYO the moral support needed. He should rest.
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Dapson73(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Randal:
Any youth that votes for any old man will die

Do you have any sense at all ? Idiot.

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Osinbajo does not have any leadership abilities. He is only good at following instructions and not good for the country.
He and PMB turned Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world.
As much as i disagree with Tinubu over godfatherism, i would gladly vote him over Osinbajo.
Osinbajo had his 8 years and see what he and Bubu turned Nigeria into.

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by flokii: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
I love the way Yorubas have supported our own in his quest for the topmost job in the land.. na person wey work go chop, no be person wey carry plate come talk say him never chop.

Next is to checkmate the influence of outsiders in Yoruba politics.

I was expecting that Igbo puppet in Ondo to come out and say rubbish against Tinubu on the orders of his Igbo wife but I guess liver failed him.

2 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by alade69: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Typical him... Baba juz hold keypad ni, the cable was not plugged.

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
"Tinubu is too old, too drunk, too corrupt, too unhealthy, too unfit to lead a nation that'd just survived a tsunami" I said that yesterday on my handle. But just a thought, why are we all too focused only on Tinubu? All attentions away from Osibanjo. A man who had been Buhari's VP since 2015 but never had any (serious) rift or imbroglio with his principal regarding the state of nation, which BTW, can only mean one of 3 things;

1. That Osibanjo is 100% part and parcel of the Buhari govt hence part to blame for the mismanagement of this country since they took over in 2015.

2. That he's indifferent to the misruling of the country by his principal, so long as he remain the country's VP and his family is safe and far away from the horrible effects of the bad governance the Buhari regime, in which he's the VP, has unleashed on Nigerians.

3. That Osibanjo is not happy with the status quo but lack the integrity and moral decency to do the pastoral thing and step down, rather than feign indifference, watching the daily destruction of Nigeria and its people by his principal".

Ishaq Habeeb
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by goslowgoslow(m): 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Randal:
We are presenting your father.
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by goslowgoslow(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
omlueh:
Please Someone Should Help Me Asked Asiwaju Jagaban Kingmaker Party Leader Tinubu Ahmed Bola Who Killed The Following Persons As He Claimed That He Has Not Murdered Before. 1. Engr Funsho Williams 2. Dipo Dina 3. Alhaji Gawat 4. Saka Saula ETC. Then I Have A Very Important Informations And Questions To Use And Nail His Final Coffin For His Selfish Yeye Presidential Ambition. Mr Killer Former Governor.
Una dey senseless sha! Make dem ask Tinubu! Is Tinubu Nigerian police that is suppose to bring the killers to book?

2 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by BullyBullies: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
I think the APC should be wise enough to field someone who can drive the ship of Nigeria forward, not because he has been father Christmas to some people. This is Nigeria we are talking about not your family political affair.

It's what it is
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Martins9756: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Randal:
I reject and rebuke you in Jesus name, back to sender, bi ewure ba boju weyin afi epe fun elepe, mo pa lase in oruko tibaba ati niti omo ati niti emimimon, ki ofi ori ara e gbe gbogbo epe ti o se si awon alatileyin Tinubu ati gbogbo awon ti o nife re nitile toko, aya fi ti o ba yi ipinu e pada ni epe yi ko ni wa si ori e.

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Neypopin: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
If he has the capacity and resources to squander. He should know that he got the VP slot on the platform of gold.

He should also know that during Obama as president of America, he chose another candidate to succeed him instead of the VP, the person in question now. He is the current president Biden.

Your loyalty is about to be tested.

Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by SOFTSKILL: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
If them like let them run against each other
The mere house boy in aso rock and Tinubu can never be our president

You are getting frustrated gradually

3 Likes

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by ityP(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ijaya123:
Tinubu will eventually step down for Osinbajo. cool cool cool Nobody is better qualified and positioned for the job than Osinbajo. He is the natural choice.

This is my candidate. grin grin grin cool cool cool

Lmao. The body language of Tinubu doesn't look like who wants to step down. From the look of things, it's Osinbajo who has stepped down. He can't even declare interest sef. Time frame is too short. Buhari has no doubt told him not to distract his administration by declaring. I can't wait for 2023
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Martins9756: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
omlueh:
Please Someone Should Help Me Asked Asiwaju Jagaban Kingmaker Party Leader Tinubu Ahmed Bola Who Killed The Following Persons As He Claimed That He Has Not Murdered Before. 1. Engr Funsho Williams 2. Dipo Dina 3. Alhaji Gawat 4. Saka Saula ETC. Then I Have A Very Important Informations And Questions To Use And Nail His Final Coffin For His Selfish Yeye Presidential Ambition. Mr Killer Former Governor.
you're here talking nonsense now, when they invite you for prove of this allegations against Tinubu you will blame yourself for ever come to nairaland to comments nonsense, you better be wise, not to allow the hatred and jealousy you have for Tinubu to show you a way to prison

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Martins9756: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

And you think Tinubu is in control of all south west? Mr. Man, you are in for surprises. Tinubu can only control Lagos and his home state Osun successfully. For Ekiti, Ondo and Ogun it would be a top hill for him to climb. For his natural habitat, Ogun, if he declare today, it would be a no-go-area for anyone. Osinbajo and Dapo, the state governor are in a very good terms and this has shown in many instances.
Fayemi and Arakunrin Rotimi have personal reservation against Tinubu and that has not healed till date. The state APC Chairmen are under their armpits. Left to you to guess.
you're still leave in 19 century
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by IamRandy: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ijaya123:
Tinubu will eventually step down for Osinbajo. cool cool cool Nobody is better qualified and positioned for the job than Osinbajo. He is the natural choice.

SHARAP!!!!!
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's still one big relatives full of defeated leaders
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Gunayo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Randal:
Before nko
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Easylifelomo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
9jayes:

For

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
my income President
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by zoedew: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by NigeriaB(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
eliwa47:
Of course there won't be any clash because osinbajo will dust Tinubu!!! undecided

My fear is the primary

1 Like

Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by shinealight(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Ijaya123:

More likely to be the other way round…..Osinbajo will step down for Tinubu. Just as one cannot imagine Awo stepping down for Jakande who was another illustrious Yoruba son. People ought to know their place in the scheme of things!
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by omlueh(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please Who Are They That Will Invite Me, Because I Really Need To Know, Tonight Bola Ahmed Can Never Be Nigeria President.
Martins9756:
you're here talking nonsense now, when they invite you for prove of this allegations against Tinubu you will blame yourself for ever come to nairaland to comments nonsense, you better be wise, not to allow the hatred and jealousy you have for Tinubu to show you a way to prison
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by orisa37: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Two Currencies cannot circulate concurrently. The BAD will chace the GOOD out of circulation. Osinbajo AND TINUBU ARE SAINT AND SINNER.
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Banmeallday: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
So you have a picture Vice Presidency vs a drug pusher criminal Business man running for President lol
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Ekaka1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://dailytrust.com/there-wont-be-any-clash-if-osinbajo-decides-to-run-against-tinubu-lagos-apc
Abobi...In my community where I come from...and in most African culture King makers don't become kings but if they manipulate or force their way in there, which rarely happens they don't last a week
Re: There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC by Horllamideh(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Skirmishes:
The issue with Osinbajo is that he has no political base in south west.. I don't see any state in the west supporting him ahead of Tinubu. I mean if you cant win delegates from your region, how would he get other states and regions to support his ambition
What political base did GEJ has between 2009 and 2011 that secured him 58% votes to emerge as president then??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Why Wike Should Be Expelled From The PDP / We’ll No Longer Allow Governors To Prevent Rallies Of Opposition Parties - IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.