Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu (13167 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Sowore2019 : Aac Party Manifesto For The Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Enyimbamercedes: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Truth be told, Tinubu will be 100000000 times a better president than Buhari… which isn’t saying much because 1000000000 x 0 is 0. The point is a goat will be a better president than the incumbent. He has set the bar very low for anyone aspiring to be president
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Agugbadin: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2022
Stop him now and to wait till it is too late.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by orisa37: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2022
JUST TELL US HOW AND WHEN YOU WILL RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Princeton92(m): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2022
And we definitely won't reveal what we'd do to you in 2023.
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by vanunu: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu you are not a good man and will not take Nigeria to anywhere, Tinubu you gave us Buhari, knowing fully well that Buhari is a tribalist ,

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by favour32(m): 7:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Learn from Buhari own.
Nai go tell you how Tinubu go be.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Lorenzo4949(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Like sey him go do according to d manifesto las las. The one wey Bubu bring we don see am finish. Abeg, we God beg carry ur age stricken sef go sidon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Rilwayne001:
One step at a time. I like the sequential way he’s giving the media attention. Not bringing everything all at one.

This is how logic and sense works, and the more reason why the Tinubu force is not something just anybody can stop.

And I’m certain Tinubu will not build on the failure of Buhari. Tinubu is educated, and will certainly not bring illiterates to his team like Buhari did.

These people are the real progressives.

Oponu niyin sir

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nchenches: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2022
Secret cult leadership? You want to lead animals in your zoo?
Has there ever been a presidential aspirant in any part of the world who said he/she would not release his/her manifesto before the contest?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Ebubu: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2022
kambili999:
Not everyone cares. But we know it wont be written by you and it will be full of untrue tales to continue from where Buhari stopped. undecided
surely will be contracted to professional manifesto writers who will whitewash it with believable lies and spirit uplifting fake stories to deceive the gullible

Abegii

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by dvkot(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:
Tinubu will bring the best hand & listen to advice.

Age is not on His side but He's qualified.
yea like what he did during ebdsars

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by franudi: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2022
Another scam.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Akaegwu(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He succeeded in removing criminal gangs from the street to motor parks and garages in South western Nigeria. He can do same with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers across the country.
Vote for him, he will stop medical tourism because all the government hospitals in Lagos is world class and he's a very young healthy man in his early 50's.
He will not blip Nigerian resources because the one stolen from Lagos is enough for him.
He will be better than buhari. He is Buhari's pro max,ie same product with little improvement in the erea of gathering political criminals across the country country as against only northern political criminals.
He will turn Nigeria to world powers. Same has been achieved in Lagos where agberos are the real powerful tools ready to conquer the world. I stand with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Foreseer: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2022
post=109323399:

Jagaban!!!
#30k zombie

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Foreseer: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2022
Thief

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by franudi: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2022
dedonfranco:
Tinubu will bring the best hand & listen to advice.

Age is not on His side but He's qualified.
You people have started again.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by GodisFirst: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2022
This is the beginning of failure.
The Manifesto ought to be on your lips and in your heart at every giving point in time. he want's us to wait until the paid scribes finish writing the junk he will come out and read for us and which will never be implemented or actualized.

You can't be drumming support for the post of Presidency without having your manifesto to present to the people you are seeking their support.

Unless they supper rig this 2023 election, nothing will bring you close to that position.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by tuzle(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Na that same Agbero state your people life change ooo. Try de remember the pillers of Lagos state.
bring your last 10years picture and your recent one, abed I wan check something

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2022
tuzle:
bring your last 10years picture and your recent one, abed I wan check something
calm down. Na that Same Lagos this you said it's riddled with corrupt entities change many people live. And it's still changing. Many came with nylon bags but are going for Christmas with nice boxes. Lol.

I can't change your mind cause you've made it up already.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by DabuIIIT: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2022
Your rogues knows your manifesto already

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Kaykaydavid1919: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2022
Baba werey get big and bad bad Agenda inside him. Lekki tollgate has been shot down for long. If dis man becomes Nigeria President which is not even possible. But if they rig rig ad they use to do and he got there. He will times 5 d Lekki tollgate money to recover back all the money he has lost since. Privatized and bring in more tollgates to every corner and angle of d con3. Dis man determination is to own Nigeria to himself and family d same way he own Lagos to himself and to his entire family. MC dat didn't go to primary school at all has billions of naira in his Banks Accounts. Tinubu and APC has nothing to offer dis con3 at all at all.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by hush15: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2022
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/2023-i-wont-reveal-my-manifesto-for-nigerians-now-tinubu/

Which stupid manifesto, e pass the rubbish weti n dey Lagos, I pity Nigerians sha. Dey no dey learn

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by knowhowk: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2022
orisa37:
JUST TELL US HOW AND WHEN YOU WILL RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA.
. Oga ,That is a day Dream and far from Reality Issue. Do you think any of the Politicians will ever bring up such Issue..

Do you Sincerely experience Weak Erections ,Poor Performance , Premature Ejaculations and one minute Intimacy.
" GNH POWER HOUSE " is the Real and Genuine Solutions .

Check My Signature Below.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by nosa73(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2022
Holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:26am On Jan 13, 2022
You don't any oga... get ready for your final retirement

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by smartr: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2022
post=109323399:

Jagaban!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Rilwayne001: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Oponu niyin sir

grin grin grin cheesy shocked

Wetin I do you now?
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Tochi3:
You get manifesto before ? other than bullion van and agbero manifesto.

See person wey zombies dey support.
Instead of the Irigbaji cocain sniffer to show sey im prepare, he is speaking long grammer.

This one old age don affect am.

Mtchewww

Continue with the insults. It is natural as you afe crom an ethnic group with zero culture of respect for anything or anyone.

Some of you uncouth ignoramuses are so down the food chain you are just pathetic. If you know and appreciate the reality then you would cry for yourself and beg for Tinubu to transform your wretched and hopeless lives.

Bullion van and agbero manifesto ba? Lol. Ignoman and unbelievable ignorance plus olodoism.

Go and check the number of world class brains and technocrats Tinubu has been able to attract to the Lagos project, from all over the world, before talking ingorantly.

Lagos health supremo alone is a better governorship material than most of Nigeria's governors talk less of the useless ones you lot parade in ala Igbo.

Why do you think Lagos keeps moving forward while all States of ala Igbo are regressing?

Unless BAT concedes to Osinbajo then Tinubu is your President. Get used to the idea. No manner of insult and curses can change the inevitable.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2022
hush15:

Which stupid manifesto, e pass the rubbish weti n dey Lagos, I pity Nigerians sha. Dey no dey learn

Go and think of how to better your wretched and failed life, filled with hate and frustration, instead of insulting those who, by dint of hardwork and innate brilliance, are 10 million miles better than you can ever be in 1 million lifetimes.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2022
DabuIIIT:
Your rogues knows your manifesto already

Do you know what a manifesto is? Can you even read to begin with? How many Nigerians even give a toss about manifesto?

I am sure if handed a manisfesto written of soft paper you would rather use it to wipe your azz.

Insulting others and being a menace is all you people are DabulllT for. Lol.

No wonder you are still in the prehistoric age per national politics and a people no one takes seriously when adult stuff are being discussed.
Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Rilwayne001:
One step at a time. I like the sequential way he’s giving the media attention. Not bringing everything all at one.

This is how logic and sense works, and the more reason why the Tinubu force is not something just anybody can stop.

And I’m certain Tinubu will not build on the failure of Buhari. Tinubu is educated, and will certainly not bring illiterates to his team like Buhari did.

These people are the real progressives.

You can see he was categorical about Buhari's successes especially in infrastructure. Don't join the bandwagon of haters.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu by Truvelisback(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2022
China or U.S come and buy Nigeria pls to save us from another grave hardship, hunger and suffering. I'm yet to see the positive effect of this so-called independence.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodimma's Achievements In Imo Health Sector As He Marks 2 Years In Office (Pix) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.