Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,296 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? (836 Views)

Why Is Atiku Not Pushing As Obi In The Tribunals / Primate Ayodele: Peter Obi Not Ordained To Be Nigeria's President / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by SadiqBabaSani: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Equity Demand the next President of Nigeria be of South east origin, the reasons are obvious, why is Peter Obi former Governor of Anambra state not pushing for it.

Kalu, Umahi are Not as potent as a Peter Obi movement.

IMO if its not South East then Osibanjo have it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by Adexprint(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
tongue
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Because of money bags politicians.

Peter Obi is not willing to throw around that kind money, same as Osinbanjo(his case might be different if the presidency backs him)..

For you to win PDP or APC primaries, you will spend money running into billions.
Remember party will sponsor you, only when you win their primaries

More reason why Peter Obi needs to quit PDP now and rejoin APGA, there are many other non-Igbo Nigerians ready to vote for him once he is on the ballot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by bjdon: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Like Kalu, he's waiting for the presidency to be zoned to SE. He go wait tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by paramakina202: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Peter Obi is not willing to throw around that kind money, same as Osinbanjo(his case might be different if the presidency backs him)..

For you to win PDP or APC primaries, you will spend money running in billions.

More reason why Peter Obi needs to quit PDP now and rejoin APGA, there are many other non-Igbo Nigerians ready to vote for him once he is on the ballot.

Can he win presidency through APGA?
He want to win not just to answer former presidenttial candidate.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
paramakina202:

Can he win presidency through APGA?
He want to win not just to answer former presidenttial candidate.
He is already popular, he need a platform to contest and PDP won't give him that..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by ScamHunter: 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
Obi knows his value. Even though his pocket is deep, he wouldn't waste hard-earned money on a mission that is obviously a rescue mission. Nigeria needs him more than he needs the presidency. We can all see that most of the leaders the country had had are not men with very high IQ like Obi who has what it takes to turn things around. For a man like that to contest, there must be a movement, a tsunami of demand stirred by tiredness of the people who are fed up with mediocrity. Until that happens, the routine mediocre politicians that Nigerians are used to would continue to hold sway. You may not know that Peter Obi was practically begged to contest the gubernatorial election after he was recommended by a power broker in Anambra.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by Tap0lane: 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pandora Criminal knows that his fraudulent secrets as been exposed. He is too ashamed to even think of contesting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by paramakina202: 1:45am On Jan 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

He is already popular, he need a platform to contest and PDP won't give him that..

Obi won't waste his time and money contesting under APGA when he is not contesting to become Anambra state governor.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by juman(m): 2:24am On Jan 14, 2022
He would be good as president in a country where there are only catholic people.
He is a religious bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

For you to win PDP or APC primaries, you will spend money running into billions.

hope those million are not Fulani the killers
Not Hausa gworo chewers
Not Yoruba back stabbers?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by durangokid: 4:07am On Jan 14, 2022
juman:
He would be good as president in a country where there are only catholic people.
He is a religious bigot.
Don't worry he will declare his interest and he will win, the lime he will do that people like will be dumb, all of you tinubu boys are waiting so that you will as usual will cook up lies and propaganda against him, it can not work again now, Nigerians are, we know the managers and the real thieves in this country, Peter is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by juman(m): 5:24am On Jan 14, 2022
durangokid:
Don't worry he will declare his interest and he will win, the lime he will do that people like will be dumb, all of you tinubu boys are waiting so that you will as usual will cook up lies and propaganda against him, it can not work again now, Nigerians are, we know the managers and the real thieves in this country, Peter is the next president of Nigeria

I like your spirit.
He can go for it may be voters may vote for him.

But me o, I will not vote for religious bigot like him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by helinues: 5:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Obi would rather prefer the second fiddle position than the president itself.

Balls, Dem no get for that side

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by Zandena(f): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2022
He has come to term with the reality that this contest is beyond his level as a pandorian actor!
#Obi _Pandora paper

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by Kissiemu(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Atiku hasn't given him the go ahead order...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by durangokid: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2022
juman:

I like your spirit.
He can go for it may be voters may vote for him.

But me o, I will not vote for religious bigot like him.
. You are free to vote whoever you want , like me I will not a criminal and tribal jingoist
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by cocolacec(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2022
He is waiting for house boy job with Atiku or Become spare tyre for another fulani.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Equity Demand the next President of Nigeria be of South east origin, the reasons are obvious, why is Peter Obi former Governor of Anambra state not pushing for it.

Kalu, Umahi are Not as potent as a Peter Obi movement.

IMO if its not South East then Osibanjo have it
No body who understands Nigeria situation now with revenue to wage bill / debt servicing ratio would be in a hurry to declare interest in the presidency race trust me

I was talking to a friend the other day and I told him even if the presidency us given to me on a platter I would most likely reject it

Our revenue per month can't pay salaries and service debt it short by about 60% ...so u need to borrow to pay salaries and service debt which in turns increases the amount u borrow next month

The other solution is tax ...but are Nigerians ready to pay tax ? Would north allow u tax south because they know the implications ...tax Nigerians n the country would be restructured in 3 years ...south can't pay more tax n north take more no body would allow that

I pray obi doesn't run let a northern rule 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by vanbonattel: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2022
ScamHunter:
Obi knows his value. Even though his pocket is deep, he wouldn't waste hard-earned money on a mission that is obviously a rescue mission. Nigeria needs him more than he needs the presidency. We can all see that most of the leaders the country had had are not men with very high IQ like Obi who has what it takes to turn things around. For a man like that to contest, there must be a movement, a tsunami of demand stirred by tiredness of the people who are fed up with mediocrity. Until that happens, the routine mediocre politicians that Nigerians are used to would continue to hold sway. You may not know that Peter Obi was practically begged to contest the gubernatorial election after he was recommended by a power broker in Anambra.

I agree completely.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by vanbonattel: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2022
mrvitalis:

No body who understands Nigeria situation now with revenue to wage bill / debt servicing ratio would be in a hurry to declare interest in the presidency race trust me

I was talking to a friend the other day and I told him even if the presidency us given to me on a platter I would most likely reject it

Our revenue per month can't pay salaries and service debt it short by about 60% ...so u need to borrow to pay salaries and service debt which in turns increases the amount u borrow next month

The other solution is tax ...but are Nigerians ready to pay tax ? Would north allow u tax south because they know the implications ...tax Nigerians n the country would be restructured in 3 years ...south can't pay more tax n north take more no body would allow that

I pray obi doesn't run let a northern rule 2023

All Igbos should sit aside and watch. If they are tired of suffering, they will call an Igbo man or woman to lead them out of their wandering inside the Bush.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by juman(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2022
durangokid:
. You are free to vote whoever you want , like me I will not a criminal and tribal jingoist

He is also tribalist.
Re: Why Is Peter Obi Not Pushing For The Presidency? by Reality3080: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2022
ScamHunter:
hope u ain't talking about d same Pandora crooner aka him tu lie.

Tell him we will come n beg him for presidency in his village

(1) (Reply)

Comrade Adeyanju Deji Referred Tinubu As Tinubu Picture / Gov Udom Inspect NPDC & NOSL Oil & Gas Exploration In OML-13 Site: Video & Pics / Burial Arrangement For Late Singer & Nollywood Actor. Prince Chinedu Nwadike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.