Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? (14883 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Senate Chief Whip and former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, joins the ranks of presidential hopefuls as he indicates his intention to contest in the 2023 presidential election. He tells us about his bid the top job, his chances of clinching the ticket of the APC; his fixation with Tinubu’s presidential ambition, and the quest for a Nigerian president of Southeast origin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-wtbXQ1WVQ

Quiet honestly I was dumbfounded at how rattled senator orji uzor kalu was.

He sounded unnecessarily emotional and immature the entire time

Was almost crying when talking about those he accused of sending him to prison,

simple questions like....what did you discuss with nnamdi kanu ...and again he goes off with...this is me! I won't tell you period...

I was like what is going on here

He kept calling reuben abatis name...a senator seeking validation from a mere journalist

I am sorely dissapointed. Better to be quiet and be thought wise than open your mouth and prove your folly.

Plus his very clearly visible deficiencies with spoken English.

I advise orji kalu to drop out of the race

Well...im a pdp guy so apc can stew in their own juice for all I care.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Modernizer:

simple questions like....what did you discuss with nnamdi kanu ...and again he goes off with...this is me! I won't tell you period...

He kept calling reuben abatis name...a senator seeking validation from a mere journalist

I am sorely dissapointed. Better to be quiet and be thought wise than open your mouth and prove your folly.

Add to that a lack of ideas on how to govern.

These interviews are supposed to showcase these candidates to the nation, but this guy just blew this

Except if there's something going on I can't see

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
And the idiot wants to be president of Nigeria?

What a joke!!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by wordapostle(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
This is prove of people who has nothing to offer.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by duro4chang(m): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
He should not drop out at all. All contenstants should test their strength.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
duro4chang:
He should not drop out at all. All contenstants should test their strength.

ok oo

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Kdon2: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Modernizer:

To be honest Tinubu beat them all hands down!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by DispatcherLagos: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
When will tinubu grant an interview over his desperate ambition?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by ScamHunter: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
I have always maintained that Orji Uzor Kalu has nothing to offer as he has nothing upstairs. The guy is as crooked as Tinubu and Rochas. These are guys whose deficiencies isn't just mental. That's what they strive to cover up with inordinate looting and desire for more powers. It's only a banana republic like Nigeria where logic is put on its head that men like these make headway. I once listened to the speeches of the British PM, the US president and the Iranian president at the UN. That was when I realized that most Africans are lost with the quality of leaders that people promote due to ethnicity. I am of the opinion that as long as the concept initiated by the colonial masters for Africa is continues. The Africans will continue to be at the base of the humanity ladder. African countries ought to go back to the drawing board and structure their countries based on tribal lines and make competition and merit the basis for leadership at all level while including checks to balance tribal excesses.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by duro4chang(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Modernizer:

ok oo
Yes now.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kdon2:

for me its atiku

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by heniford2: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Audio yorubas here with nothing to write home about here, so much hate. OUK is coming to fix Nigeria

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by pointblank247(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
I watched the interview only halfway, i was thoroughly disappointed. The guy had nothing important to say, even his bad English was a turn off. The guy couldn't even explain well what university he graduated from.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by SarkinYarki: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
When is Tinubu going to arise news for interview

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
When Ibos get Biafla.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by SarkinYarki: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
When Ibos get Biafla.

Una don start

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Bridget95(f): 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kdon2:

Tinubu with dementia?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Tap0lane: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
But peter Peter Obi is a bigger criminal than all those you listed

ScamHunter:
I have always maintained that Orji Uzor Kalu has nothing to offer as he has nothing upstairs. The guy is as crooked as Tinubu and Rochas. These are guys whose deficiencies isn't just mental. That's what they strive to cover up with inordinate looting and desire for more powers. It's only a banana republic like Nigeria where logic is put on its head that men like these make headway. I once listened to the speeches of the British PM, the US president and the Iranian president at the UN. That was when I realized that most Africans are lost with the quality of leaders that people promote due to ethnicity. I am of the opinion that as long as the concept initiated by the colonial masters for Africa is continues. The Africans will continue to be at the base of the humanity ladder. African countries ought to go back to the drawing board and structure their countries based on tribal lines and make competition and merit the basis for leadership at all level while including checks to balance tribal excesses.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by iokpebholo: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu rats have gone crazy.... Anybody with presidential ambition is tagged corrupt except for Tinubu

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by iokpebholo: 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Modernizer:

for me its atiku
grin angry angryu just disappointed that mumu....He thought u one of those Tinubu rats

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by BERNIMOORE: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Modernizer:

this is what Buhari was running away from...a well structured questions would have struck him out, and save us from 8 year calamity.....but the Tinubu mercineries sold him at all cost thinking that he will reward Tinubu....the jittery will be too hard to take for them

12 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Kdon2: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bridget95:
Tinubu with dementia?

Forget it! Tinubu is not buhari. Atiku ll be another buhari.... a disaster!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Kdon2: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Modernizer:

for me its atiku

Another buhari. He ll be another colosal disaster. A repeat of 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by SweetiliciousD: 3:18am On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

What a joke!!

Maybe Buhari is more coherent than him ba?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by durangokid: 3:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Tinubu boys have all gone mad, see how they are are discrediting people, that is why , if you tell them that tinubu is a disaster they will want to know peoples main choice so to use lies and propaganda to mar the person, thank God for social media, we will all die here, For them, they are yet to come to terms that tinubu can never never be president of Nigeria, it can never happened, , they can continue to act as mad dogs no wahala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 5:06am On Jan 14, 2022
SweetiliciousD crypost=109350387:

Maybe Buhari is more coherent than him ba?

quite honestly even buhari would have done better.

Did you watch the interview?

His composure was off, the emotional immaturity in his voice, unnecessary victim mentality, unguided statements like ....I have money....all of that....

I like orji kalu , looks charismatic and capable from a distance...
But his handlers better work on his media outings....because he didn't appear presidential at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 5:07am On Jan 14, 2022
durangokid:
Tinubu boys have all gone mad, see how they are are discrediting people, that why , if you tell them that tinubu is a disaster they will want to know peoples main choice so to use lies and propaganda propaganda to mar the person, thank God for social media, we all die, For them they are yet to come to terms that tinubu can never never be president of Nigeria, it can never happened, , they can continue to act as mad dogs no wahala

I'm not a tinubu person though.

On atiku we stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 5:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Kdon2:

Another buhari. He ll be another colosal disaster. A repeat of 2015

I don't think so...atiku would provide the most balanced all round leadership this country has ever had

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2022
iokpebholo:
grin angry angryu just disappointed that mumu....He thought u one of those Tinubu rats

It's well.

Pdp should please cash out with these guys disorientation
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by RealTalkNoBull: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2022
BERNIMOORE:
this is what Buhari was running away from...a well structured questions would have struck him out, and save us from 8 year calamity.....but the Tinubu mercineries sold him at all cost thinking that he will reward Tinubu....the jittery will be too hard to take for them
Your grammar is atrocious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 5:11am On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I don't care.

I'm not a tinubu fan.

I hope he gets clobbered by rufai oseni and the arise tv team as well
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Arise TV Interview Full Video: What Do You Think? by Modernizer: 5:15am On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

What a joke!!

He doesn't come across as having a well.structured approach or even messaging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Horrific Pics Of Victims Of Boston Bombing / MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.