Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? (20795 Views)

What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
Just Seated in a Barbing Salon and Listened to Magnito's song ft Patoranking 'If I get Money ehn'.. cheesy

That he will Employ Mikel Obi, Would make Nicki Minaj his Side Chick and make his Landlord to State the Prize of his House in one word! cheesy

The Hilarious Song got me Thinking. If I Got Three Digits Billions or even Trillions, What are some Crazy things I would do..

*I Will Employ Gen Tukur Buratai as my Bodyguard.
*Will Pay Reno Omokri to become my House Boy!
*I Will Propose marriage to Genevieve and if she says Yes, will divorce her After 3 weeks! shocked
*I Will Pay NTA to suspend their 9 O Clock news and Air my Son's naming ceremony Live!
*Will Pay Tiwa Savage to be his Nanny/my PA.. wink cool

Lolsss..
READERS, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS!

Also Feel Free to Take to Front Page!
Thanks! smiley

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by maiiilooo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ok
Omooo hunger dey ooo..
I go feed my family
Pay all the restaurants and eateries in my area to give out food free till my money finish..
Afterall nothing dey this world ..na only u and ur God

273 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Kingsteve(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2022
In a nutshell...

1. I will change so many people's lives.
To them, I'll be a mini god.

2. I can have whatever I want...anything, I mean absolutely anything money can buy.

3. No matter how minimalistic my dressing, I'd always look dapper.
A head turner!

4. Top notch chilling in the most exotic locations on earth. grin

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by EmzyT: 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2022

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Omicron007: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
shocked

I would buy Nairaland.

I would make my personal griller and be paying him Taaty-Kay every month.

227 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Kingsteve:
In a nutshell...

1. I will change so many people's lives.
To them, I'll be a mini god.

2. I can have whatever I want...anything, I mean absolutely anything money can buy.

3. No matter how minimalistic my dressing, I'd always look dapper.
A head turner!

4. Top notch chilling in the most exotic locations on earth. grin

No Crazy Stuffs, bro? cheesy
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I would buy Nairaland.

Lolsss...

With the Hyperinflation in Nigeria nw, you suppose increase him Salary nah! sad cheesy

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2022
*singin*

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights, yeah
A different city every night, oh I
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of everyday Christmas
Give Travie your wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had shit
Give away a few Mercedes like 'Here lady have this'
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
It's been a couple months that I've been single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Ha ha get it? I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah, can't forget about me, stupid
Everywhere I go, Imma have my own theme music

(What you see what you see brah?)
I see my name in shining lights
(Uhuh uhuh yeah what else?)
I swear the world better prepare (for what?)
For when I'm a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a billionaire

I'll be playing basketball with the President
Dunking on his delegates
Then I'll compliment him on his political etiquette
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
But keep the fives, twenties, tens and bens completely separate

And yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracket
We in recession but let me take a crack at it
I'll probably take whatever's left and just split it up
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
Eating good, sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
Go in your pocket, pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad (so bad)
Buy all of the things I never had (buy everything ha ha)
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen (what up Oprah)
(What ya see, what you see brah?)
I see my name in shining lights
(Uh huh, uh huh, what else?)
I swear the world better prepare (for what?)
For when I'm a billionaire (yeah, sing it)
Oh oooh oh oooh when I'm a billionaire
Oh oooh oh oooh
I wanna be a billionaire so fucking
bad!

@the bolded in red above is all we live for @[b][/b].

May God make our dreams come true.
So shall it be in Jesus Name.
Let's dance for the Lord as we work and pray towards that....

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I would buy Nairaland.

Isn't this funny?

As dem MANNA don tell una for few times on this forum.
If you meet the youngest one at dem MANNA, Na yes ma, yes sir u go dey shout upandan in their presence.
You will never even be able to look dem in the eyes.

You better get busy with life this year to give your life a meaning and make your people proud instead of allowing people on social media to live rent-free on your head! tongue

Social media nuisances everywhere......
grin grin grin grin grin

See dem....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Biggie2000(m): 4:00am On Jan 14, 2022
See as Felix terungwa just ruined this beautiful thread mtcheeeew

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Cousin9999: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2022
I'd find an African or black nation with a progressive government. Then I'd find an area that was well located and already partially developed enough for fairly easy expansion and development. I would negotiate with locals to temporarily relocate in exchange for property, shares, and other things. Then I would build a tiny city as the foundation of what would hopefully become a small destination city. I would use tourism earnings to expand the city. Ideally, I would also want tourism and investment to finance the municipal safety net. And I'd want to block foreign investors from being parasites. I would also create an immigration program specifically to bring workers from African nations and the diaspora to fill labor gaps, raise diversity, and raise the population.

I wouldn't buy anything "exotic" because that's just not fun to me. I mean I would get expensive, well-made things, but nothing that you would recognize as luxury. Even my gifts would be like that.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Isn't thus funny?

If you meet the youngest one at dem MANNA, Na yes ma, yes sir u go dey shout upandan in their presence.

grin grin grin grin grin

See dem....

Hahaha!

I thought You will call ur Police on him as Usual.. wink

He went on Leave ? cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Omicron007: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

Isn't thus funny?

grin grin grin grin grin

See dem....
[/s]

Yeye dey smell.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by RisenJoe(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:

Felix Terungwa Dav.
Relax, everyone on this forum knows your antics.
Dem MANNA is a big scam and it doesn't exist.
I challenge you to post a picture of your grilling shop and tell us how much you have made from grilling meat.

You shot yourself in the leg when you were banned in November 2021, when you had to rely on this moniker.

I challenge you to use your their moniker, NLPOLICEWOMAN to quote me

Griller wey no get phone number or office address for people to patronize him.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by helinues: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Lazy man thinking.

You want to become a billionaire overnight without doing anything.

Joseph, wake up it's dawn

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by helinues: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:

Felix Terungwa Dav.
Relax, everyone on this forum knows your antics.
Dem MANNA is a big scam and it doesn't exist.
I challenge you to post a picture of your grilling shop and tell us how much you have made from grilling meat.

You shot yourself in the leg when you were banned in November 2021, when you had to rely on this moniker.

I challenge you to use your their moniker, NLPOLICEWOMAN to quote me

So are you going to credit the person after providing all what you have listed?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2022
helinues:
Lazy man thinking.

You want to become a billionaire overnight without doing anything.

Joseph, wake up it's dawn

Lolsss..
But
This has 1% Chance of happening in a Man's Life! smiley cheesy

Besides I believe you must have heard of some persons who stumbled upon Wealth!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by helinues: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..
But
This has 1% Chance of happening in a Man's Life! smiley cheesy

Besides I believe you must have heard of some persons who stumbled upon Wealth!

Even that stumbled self na effort. If the person sit in one place and be expecting the money to just appear, na jonzing be that.

Even before politicians go steal billions Dem go contest first

Before armed robber would go and Rob bank, they must prepare by getting necessary weapons

I don't really think that overnight fortune exist self, there must be some kind of effort, it could even be good deed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
helinues:

Even that stumbled self na effort. If the person sit in one place and be expecting the money to just appear, na jonzing be that.

Even before politicians go steal billions Dem go contest first

Before armed robber would go and Rob bank, they must prepare by getting necessary weapons

I don't really think that overnight fortune exist self, there must be some kind of effort, it could even be good deed.

How about a person who Suddenly becomes a Beneficiary of a Huge Family Inheritance?

Just like Chris Rock in the old American movie 'Bad Company'.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by OlawaleBammie: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ok

I wil sleep back, visit my Dreamland to review the work i actually did, or d gamble i made to become a billionaire overnight grin

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by EXLOVER(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
When i become a billionaire, my plan is to give my Chef 1 million naira to make a nice goat meat pepper soup for me, and a nice red wine.

When i become a billionaire, Any beautiful Hollywood actress i like after seeing her movie, i will invite her to Nigéria to spend the weekend with me in my beautiful empire.

When i become a billionaire, i will buy an island, there will be party every weekend with bikini girls all over, enough weed and buzz, no internet service to avoid distraction.

When i become a billionaire, I will travel all the countries in the world and get a girl pregnant for me, i want to plant my seed all over the world.

All this are just the fun side of my billionaire nature.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by FuckEveryday: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'll wake up from the dream and go look for my daily bread

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Fyie: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by GboyegaD(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Take 3 months off work to travel round the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Zico5(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
My household are out of this contraption called Niger area. This country is not different from Hell.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by inoki247: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
ok
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by money121(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ok
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Tony5050(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Make the money come first.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Getting To Know Each Other / THINK-IN. / The Mathematics Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.