Stats: 3,159,399 members, 7,839,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? (986 Views)

Nigerian Music Chart[3rd Feb To 6th Feb] / Why Nigerian Music Groups Break-up / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? by pplus: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hey Guys,

What does it take to get into the naija music business. What do I need?
Re: How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? by whaley(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
@poster
to break in u have 2 b really talented and know those who matter(d guyz dat cn bring u up musicaly).
Re: How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? by pplus: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2007
Mr Whaley, thanks for oyur reply. But the thing is I have an upcoming talented artiste. But his problem is getting him ou there. Both of us are not based in Nija, so we are kind of in the cold rite now.
Re: How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? by whaley(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2007
@poster
I would like you to understand 1 fact-the age of being based abroad and at the same time a successful artist in Nigeria is over.

Why do u think sauce kid,ikechukwu, dbanj and many artists who were based abroad have come to reside fully in Nigeria.
The naija music scene is filled with a lot of talent. So except this your guy is the new R.KELLY, u're goin to find it very rough.
I advise you to consider relocating.
Re: How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? by pplus: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2007
Thanks Mr Whaley, Nice one
Re: How To Get Into Nigerian Music Business? by whaley(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2007
smileyI hope to get updates on any future progress. Wish u al d best.

Which Naija Hip Hop Artiste Started Tight Videos / Goldies New Video Shift Feat Rymzom / Beanpole Opo Ewa : Show Me D Way Ft Gt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8