Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) (63155 Views)

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by jayice(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109403493:

First tell us why your pale is poor

Not everyone's pale is poor and died poor like ur fada Paul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by zoghys: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
by 2030 we will turn all of them to tenants for that same lagos they love so much...them think say igbo boys dey smile

The amount of venom in you will end up killing you.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by ibinaboonline: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Okay. But where did he get the money to build that first club in 2006? I come in peace o. Just legit question. No hard feelings.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by 9jaseefinish: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109404040:

Drug is far better killing you love ones for rituals and skill mining your tribe is known for

What a bombshell. Another bomb blast on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Pimine: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
marsman:

Uneducated Buffon its in your Constitution. A state Government is the owner amd principal landlord of all the land in his state. So if the state government decides to do south african style to ungrateful tenants thinking they can bully people in their state pf origin. It is allowed,next time when you are in another mans land no matter your height you respect them and their law.

There is nothing the aliens have to brag self... empty lies and barrels sha
Educated bastard what are you dumb bleeps waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by rowrowland: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
by 2030 that same lagos igbo boys love so much... all go dey smile cheesy
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Hawkler: 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

I don give all my Afonja tenants quit notice this January just to spoil their new year. grin grin

Dem don gossip tire for compound. When time reach I go render dem homeless. No need to talk too much.
You should be ashamed of your Ego that can't weave a toddler cap...Yorubas are hospitable. Shame on your hedious tribe that are not accommodative so what is the need for humanity then...I can't imagine the level of how you guy's ll posion yourself in Toxicity republic called biafra
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Front page is filled with the foolish descendants of drug dealers praising their master

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Ajeyo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

I don give all my Afonja tenants quit notice this January just to spoil their new year. grin grin

Dem don gossip tire for compound. When time reach I go render dem homeless. No need to talk too much.

Write it down,all your wealth will turn to ruins for d Yorubas gave u education&religion,welcomed u with open arms&u wish dem evil,imagine wat u wrote.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yesboss0009:
Every tribe has something they are good at positively speaking. I don't like tribal bigot . Tribalism is the main reason we are in retrogression . I am a Yoruba , and I respect my fellow tribes men the Hausa and igbos. I see them as my fellow comrade. See there is unity in diversity. God has a reason for bringing us together if Nigeria wasn't part of God's plan we wouldn't even exist I am very sure of that.

Please leave God out of Nigeria's case because it was entirely a Lord Lugard's idea.

The former leader of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew, said that he visited Lagos to have a meeting with Tafawa Belewa in Lagos when the country just had its independence.

After discussing with the Nigerian leader, Yew told himself that if this the kind of leaders these people have, then they are finished. 60 years later, Nigeria is still struggling with things as basic as electricity but Singapore has become the pride of Asia.

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by OderaOdesigo: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Don't you know Afonjas are eternally jealous of Nwafors because we come to their doorstep and turn them to our tenants. grin

How can the Moderators of this forum @Seun Oshawa @lalastilala & co continue to allow this total madness on this forum?

It is so bad now that when you open any thread, it is relentless abuse by Igbos any against the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani non-stop.

Yet the owners of this forum play the ostrich and allow this lunacy to continue unchecked. It is shocking!
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by koning: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2022
ugom123:

Hope u know that Lagos state govt alone can enact a policy to send u out and nothing u can do?

In your dreams. 'olodo'. What we have in Nigeria are Federal high courts, Federal courts of appeal and the Federal Supreme court. Lagos govt. powers are very limited.

You can see how they are begging the Shangisha landlords. Lagos is already taken. And stop focusing on Igbos, the Hausa/Fulani are a bigger danger to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Venegoorof: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2022
Gala sellers dey run mouth
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by jtwnz: 12:58am On Jan 16, 2022
As a yoruba man wey i be, I think this might be true even before that 2030 self because they are simply selling all their heritage in the village to buy even if na shop in lagos.

ugom123:

Hope u know that Lagos state govt alone can enact a policy to send u out and nothing u can do?
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by NewNg1: 1:33am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

One of the hired paid writers to spew hatred between igbos and yorubas. Kindly note that he is not from the south east.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 16, 2022
It takes good manager and honest staff for a club business to prosper and last this long.Let him prove to ndlea that he is a legitimate business man.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by wiseoneking: 3:15am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

Don't try that, love everybody thesame way you love your tribe
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Tinubu 2023.

If you don't vote Tinubu, I will personally wear masquerade cloth and use atori and pankere to deal with Igbos.

Since Tinubu declared, Igbos have stopped talking about Kanu. That Kanu is even a fool, always complaining about food in prison.

Holy Holy Holy, Tilumbu is another saviour grin grin

Dude your comments show that you are not smart at all. you are a very dense fellow.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 16, 2022
ugom123:

Let them go ahead, and let us see if it won't bite them in the a**e.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

Uneducated Buffon its in your Constitution. A state Government is the owner amd principal landlord of all the land in his state. So if the state government decides to do south african style to ungrateful tenants thinking they can bully people in their state pf origin. It is allowed,next time when you are in another mans land no matter your height you respect them and their law.

There is nothing the aliens have to brag self... empty lies and barrels sha

And how is SA economy faring after that? their unemployment numbers are increasing and inflation is chasing them left and right. There's no way you do this and not harm your people in the long run.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Bigchristo:
You’re correct, one guy thought I was an Igbo man I see the hate in his mind for the Igbo’s, just little mistake I made of spelling Ekpe instead of Epe the guy burst into serious arguments and started saying all manners of things to me thinking I was an Igbo man I told him Lagos belongs to everyone, some businesses and properties in Lekki and other places in belongs to non indigenes of Lagos and everyone is called Lagosian, the guy was so pained to an extent he said the none indegenes of Lagos owning properties and businesses are tenants in their land I can feel the jealousy in him... Truth be told I like every tribe in Nigeria but I have special respects for the Igbo’s because their determination to succeed in anywhere in the world is top notch.

I bet you that guy is from Ogun or Oyo trying to famzy with Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Ajeyo:

Write it down,all your wealth will turn to ruins for d Yorubas gave u education&religion,welcomed u with open arms&u wish dem evil,imagine wat u wrote.

Dude how did Yoruba give us Education and religion? Please i want to know.

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 16, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

How can the Moderators of this forum @Seun Oshawa @lalastilala & co continue to allow this total madness on this forum?

It is so bad now that when you open any thread, it is relentless abuse by Igbos any against the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani non-stop.

Yet the owners of this forum play the ostrich and allow this lunacy to continue unchecked. It is shocking!

Oga please don't play smart i have been on Nairaland for quite sometime and all these years it was Yorubas abusing igbos and calling them names. it was recently that you now have internet savvy igbos challenging the narrative and calling the Yoruba names as a payback.

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Malaysia really paid this guy. If you know, you know. He must have started the trade right from when he left secondary school

South Africa or Malaysia? That guy made huge money from Abuja night crawlers. Ibiza and Cubana Abuja no be moi-moi that year
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:31am On Jan 16, 2022
morule20:
Ibiza club don tey oo, gimbia street wuse

Garki
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 4:56am On Jan 16, 2022
hmmm....2006?16yrs ago?what does that prove?that uv bn in money since then?that cant put u in the clear esp if the allegation that drugbarrons pay big money to ur account!YOU WILL NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO THE AUTHORITIES!YOUTHS OF THESE DAYS USING UNNECESSARY PUBLICITY TO SET THEMSELVES UP!!
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by marsman: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2022
Pimine:

Educated bastard what are you dumb bleeps waiting for?
Uneducated cretin who also doubles as a son of many fathers lets just say we are respecting the sweat and blood of the heroes past
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by marsman: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2022
obynzo:

And how is SA economy faring after that? their unemployment numbers are increasing and inflation is chasing them left and right. There's no way you do this and not harm your people in the long run.
The economic space you guys claim to fill up will be filled up in no time after your ejection . And as a matter of fact south Africa is by far farring better than Nigeria in almost all reasonable aspect. They might have had it rough managing things at first after the policies were enacted but right now they aren't doing bad with the newly found power. At this particular point in the world where is the unemployment not rising as a result of more mouths to feed? and foreigners like you people, where is inflation not rising?.

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

The economic space you guys claim to fill up will be filled up in no time after your ejection . And as a matter of fact south Africa is by far farring better than Nigeria in almost all reasonable aspect. At this particular point in the world where is the unemployment not rising as a result of more mouths to feed and foreigners like you people where is inflation not rising.

Dude you are really living in La La land if it could be filled by you guys why hasn't there been an attempt by Yoruba to enter that field or you think it is easy? You guys just love to open you mouths or because of cheap data talk nonsense in the forum.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by marsman: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2022
obynzo:

Dude you are really living in La La land if it could be filled by you guys why hasn't there been an attempt by Yoruba to enter that field or you think it is easy? You guys just love to open you mouths or because of cheap data talk nonsense in the forum.
Boy who exactly is not in the field? How you think there are no Yoruba club owner
Yoruba car manufacturers
Yoruba cloth sellers
Yoruba car parts sellers.... so because you have a few of you prospering in the business means other tangible hands as big are not there.... I hate talking to slowpokes who can't see beyond their nose.
Cheap data?...fool!

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Yesboss0009: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2022
SmartPolician:

Please leave God out of Nigeria's case because it was entirely a Lord Lugard's idea.

The former leader of Singapore, Lee Kuan Yew, said that he visited Lagos to have a meeting with Tafawa Belewa in Lagos when the country just had its independence.

After discussing with the Nigerian leader, Yew told himself that if this the kind of leaders these people have, then they are finished. 60 years later, Nigeria is still struggling with things as basic as electricity but Singapore has become the pride of Asia.

We can't leave God out of this you and I know that
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

Boy who exactly is not in the field? How you think there are no Yoruba club owner
Yoruba car manufacturers
Yoruba cloth sellers
Yoruba car parts sellers.... so because you have a few of you prospering in the business means other tangible hands as big are not there.... I hate talking to slowpokes who can't see beyond their nose.
Cheap data?...fool!

Please list these guys and tell me how their yearly revenue and business spread can compete with the igbo guys. Again if you don't list those guys and their revenue here then i will conclude that you deserve the award for the biggest slowpoke and simpleton of the millennium......Onye Nzuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.