Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) (63126 Views)

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Incite hatred against the Igbos or you are inciting it against yourselves? Lol

Sugomu! Just few days back, your family IPOB still threatened the entire north and even banned consumption of beef from the north.

You don die finish, na to bury unaselves remain.

Me I’m laughing in Aniocha dialect…lol lol lol

Like i said you are a frustrated fellow and you don't even know where you belong. Aniocha is igbo and you are here exhibiting and showing the world how pathetic you are. I know the game but i would not descent to fight with pigs because when you fight with pigs you will get stained from mud.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by OderaOdesigo: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
obynzo:

Like i said you are a frustrated fellow and you don't even know where you belong. Aniocha is igbo and you are here exhibiting and showing the world how pathetic you are. I know the game but i would not descent to fight with pigs because when you fight with pigs you will get stained from mud.

You continue to prove yourself as very daft. You can’t even deduce simple English comprehension! What did I write and what did you respond to? Lol

Go to school, you won’t. Learn from those who went to school, you won’t?

You are Albert daft and a sad advertisement of your family to the world.

Look at your Orji Uzor Kalu who was making mouth last week, exhibiting your typical trait of blabbing, chestbeating and badmouthing others, by yesterday he was already crying on TV that people want to send him to jail. Lol

Na una evil hands all of una go dey take destroy unaselves. Lol
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by kingjiss: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Chimookigwe:

It is a small world. Regards to your mother.

I see your parents foolishness in you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.