Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) (63120 Views)

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by marsman: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2022
obynzo:

Please list these guys and tell me how their yearly revenue and business spread can compete with the igbo guys.
Let me see the igbo guys and their businesses yearly revenues first since you Dont want to be wise....show me their books.

2 Likes

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

Let me see the igbo guys and their businesses yearly revenues first since you Dont want to be wise....show me their books.
why are trying to be smart or half clever. you said there are Yorubas that are also spare parts sellers and also into other businesses. big deal, and i said mention those guys and their revenues and you want to play smart! Oga you have failed woefully stop smoking marijuana you won't hear.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by marsman: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2022
obynzo:

why are trying to be smart or half clever. you said there are Yorubas that are also spare parts sellers and also into other businesses. big deal, and i said mention those guys and their revenues and you want to play smart! Oga you have failed woefully stop smoking marijuana you won't hear.
You guys are actually quite dumb, seriously. So i will now go to quilox club now owned by shina peller and now go ask for their revenue. Can you go to ibiza and ask for their account book? Bloody fool... moreover the argument here is if Yorubas are not also involved in this businesses you claim to monopolize so much that no body else is involved in which logically is not possible.... all this mkpuru miri smoker and their useless assertions
We all know the people that package and and deliver marijuana to outside Nigeria, same people will now come back after their unfortunately successful trip and invest in one business to launder their money, but tell them show us the source of the wealth or capital for the business, they wil start cutting corners....

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

You guys actually quite dumb, seriously. So i will now go to quilox club now owned by shina peller and now go ask for their revenue. Can you go to ibiza and ask for their account book? Bloody fool... moreover the argument here is if Yorubas are not also involved in this businesses you claim to monopolize so much that no body else is involved in which logically is not possible.... all this mkpuru miri smoker and their useless assertions
We all know the people that package and and deliver marijuana to outside Nigeria, same people will now back after their unfortunately successful trip and invest in one business to launder their money, but tell them show us the source of the wealth or capital for the business, they wil start cutting corners....

Ok let us talk about Quilox. if he really has business acumen how come he has not expanded Quilox out of Ozumba Mbadiwe, but Obi Cubana has his franchise everywhere to the extent he is the major distributor in West Africa of a wine brand. Again can you swear that Yorubas don't launder money? in fact the biggest launderers in Nigeria are Yorubas(mompha and co). In the financial industry they are the ones that launder money in shares acquisitions. Again can you swear that Yoruba are not drug mules as well? Cubana's wealth is there for all to see, Coscharis, Chicason, Tonimas, Innoson and so many others their wealth is there for all to see. You keep living in dreamland not knowing that we are moving up.

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Goddyj(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Baba is richly blessed cool
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Pharaohny: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2022
johnwizey:
grin grin says the werey wey Dey inside sun hawking gala

Wey dey sell Cashew nuts grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Obi Cubana you be big name.

smiley smiley
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Pimine: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

Uneducated cretin who also doubles as a son of many fathers lets just say we are respecting the sweat and blood of the heroes past
Aswearugaaad

Sharaap wench. You're desecrating the blood of heroes past with your Igbophobic rants.

If your brain weren't underdeveloped, you woulda known that according to the Land Use Act as well as the right given under the constitution, the government can only acquire individuals' land compulsorily upon the payment of compensations. Where any individual find the acquisition of his/her land to be unlawful, such an individual can successfully challenge the acquisition in the court of law. And trying to acquire the land of a whole ethnic group is a non-starter.

Consider this an act of charity to aid in the correction of your brain malformation in my own little way. I'd say go and die but I'm not that wicked yet.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

I don give all my Afonja tenants quit notice this January just to spoil their new year. grin grin

Dem don gossip tire for compound. When time reach I go render dem homeless. No need to talk too much.
na you and ur family go Dey homeless atlast cus sango go burn Down your fucking house soon.. Dumbass
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Halo22: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Of course, the Nigger really built his business empire from one step to another and that's how I am struggling building mine now. Tomorrow when I reach the top, they will start tagging it one thing or another. The kind thunder wey go blaster them eeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by AK481(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Wow he owns ibiza?
If u never go ibiza for festac,you never ball
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by PhenomenalAustin: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

I don give all my Afonja tenants quit notice this January just to spoil their new year. grin grin

Dem don gossip tire for compound. When time reach I go render dem homeless. No need to talk too much.

grin
Nna, jisie ike.... Rapu ndị ofe mmanụ, kà hà ná akogheri

1 Like

Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by PhenomenalAustin: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
na you and ur family go Dey homeless atlast cus sango go burn Down your fucking house soon.. Dumbass

Stop crying

Are you among his tenants?
Why pained, Ònye ofe? grin
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by PhenomenalAustin: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2022
obynzo:

Ok let us talk about Quilox. if he really has business acumen how come he has not expanded Quilox out of Ozumba Mbadiwe, but Obi Cubana has his franchise everywhere to the extent he is the major distributor in West Africa of a wine brand. Again can you swear that Yorubas don't launder money? in fact the biggest launderers in Nigeria are Yorubas(mompha and co). In the financial industry they are the ones that launder money in shares acquisitions. Again can you swear that Yoruba are not drug mules as well? Cubana's wealth is there for all to see, Coscharis, Chicason, Tonimas, Innoson and so many others their wealth is there for all to see. You keep living in dreamland bot knowing that we are moving up.

Nwanne, rapu ndị ofe... Let them keep complaining and dreaming.... We'll take over soon... Isee! grin
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by marsman: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Sharaap wench. You're desecrating the blood of heroes past with your Igbophobic rants.

If your brain weren't underdeveloped, you woulda known that according to the Land Use Act as well as the right given under the constitution, the government can only acquire individuals' land compulsorily upon the payment of compensations. Where any individual find the acquisition of his/her land to be unlawful, such an individual can successfully challenge the acquisition in the court of law. And trying to acquire the land of a whole ethnic group is a non-starter.

Consider this an act of charity to aid in the correction of your brain malformation in my own little way. I'd say go and die but I'm not that wicked yet.

i can see the little tutorial i took your dumb ass through woke your brain up and forced you to research half baked theory, so that you won't fool your self, but still you have failed my boy you have failed.
You see firstly, most of the lands you claim to own is under a 99years lease meaning even if the government don't try to collect it back after 99years of pocession, it will automatically go back to them.

Of course you will be paid compensation but not for the land, that is the property of the government but for any kind crooked structure you have on that land. The structure will be valued by the government and you will be paid the amount of what so ever you own on that land. That is if you can provide the C of O

And as for challenging in court lol( wining against the government in a court is laughable) but even if you try here is how it will go... have you ever heard of acquiring land for overiding public interest , that is also in your contitution, that is the only reason the government needs to send you out of the court empty handed without a penny. Apart from the fact that it can also be argued that the entirety of the ethnic group are becoming a threat and nuisance to the original duellers ( (for the interest of the public the indigenous public)) of the landed areas, the government only have to provide evidence of what a nuisance you have become (which is easy) atleast if that doesn't evict all, many of them will suffer for it. Just pray it never becomes a mission to evict anybody, it won't be funny because it will happen and there is nothing anybody will do, all attempt to resist will be viewed as opposition against the government and the people who elected them (the law). Just imagine fighting the indigenous government and people of a particular place on their indigenous land. The whites in south Africa did, but did not succeed.

I don't hate igbos just stating facts to bring them back to their senses and to stop them from spreading hate and causing a nuisance in other peoples region keep note everything i have said Bastard might keep you in check in future when you find yourself in another mans land
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by marsman: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

Nwanne, rapu ndị ofe... Let them keep complaining and dreaming.... We'll take over soon... Isee! grin
Take over the slums and shanties cause thats the only place i see your prayer working cheesy
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Mryacks: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
morule20:
Ibiza club don tey oo, gimbia street wuse

Omo you remember ba grin.....we rocked that place many years ago mahn
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Temmybaba08: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

With una Blood money � b4 dat 2030 Dem go don use u renew their blood money.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Sukkyy2010: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

You talk like you're God who released you blessing.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by ugom123: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Okortor:
Ozwor, illiteracy na disease indeed. No b only emact na execute. In dis 21st century abi? Stop disgracing ur ancestors all in d name of commenting.

Great weekend AFONJA..

But we igbos are still crying about what they did to our properties during the war.. Hahahhaha
Igbos don't even learn. What makes u think there won't be another war or ethnic crises in Nigeria?
And u think those so called yorubas u called tenants won't take over ur properties?
no matter how u see it, Lagos is their land. U are only a stranger
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Okortor: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
War, u just said...but not enacting any law like u earlier stated.
ugom123:

But we igbos are still crying about what they did to our properties during the war.. Hahahhaha
Igbos don't even learn. What makes u think there won't be another war or ethnic crises in Nigeria?
And u think those so called yorubas u called tenants won't take over ur properties?
no matter how u see it, Lagos is their land. U are only a stranger
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by ariesbull: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

this is too wrong

You don't pay evil with evil nwanne madu
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by ariesbull: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
marsman:

why will they show you their books

Are you a monitoring spirit
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by OderaOdesigo: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2022
obynzo:

Oga please don't play smart i have been on Nairaland for quite sometime and all these years it was Yorubas abusing igbos and calling them names. it was recently that you now have internet savvy igbos challenging the narrative and calling the Yoruba names as a payback.

You are very stupid for this your senseless post without foundation.

Since 2015, the Igbos have abused the hell out of the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani in this country. It’s so bad that I don’t see many people from outside the Southeast voting an Igbo candidate in any national election.

I mean, the chestbeating, the aggressiveness, the too-know behaviour, the harassment and deep insults against other tribes have been mind-blowing.

Nigerians from other tribes won’t make the mistake of entrusting Nigeria to any Igbo candidate, otherwise everyone’s dead. Rather, we will gladly vote another south-south candidate.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

You are very stupid for this your senseless post without foundation.

Since 2015, the Igbos have abused the hell out of the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani in this country. It’s so bad that I don’t see many people from outside the Southeast voting an Igbo candidate in any national election.

I mean, the chestbeating, the aggressiveness, the too-know behaviour, the harassment and deep insults against other tribes have been mind-blowing.

Nigerians from other tribes won’t make the mistake of entrusting Nigeria to any Igbo candidate, otherwise everyone’s dead. Rather, we will gladly vote another south-south candidate.

You are bitter frustrated e-rat and a paid e-warrior. Your plans have failed we have igbos that are knowledgeable of the happenings in this country so your plans are DOA.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by OderaOdesigo: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
obynzo:

You are bitter frustrated e-rat and a paid e-warrior. Your plans have failed we have igbos that are knowledgeable of the happenings in this country so your plans are DOA.

I laugh in Onicha language.

You guys are the lugging stock of the rest of Nigeria. You will not smell the presidency of Nigeria for a long time to come. Most importantly, the rest of Nigeria has been daring you to all close your shops in our major cities and even villages and relocate back to the southeast to go and continue causing your problems there. Up till today, you have shamefully refused to.

You are all chestbeating but no substance and that’s why nobody respects you people. You shout online, call Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri useless cows, call Yorubas coward Afonjas, tell Niger Deltans they are your serfs and you think they are all not waiting for you with payback?

Your bitterness has not even started yet. You children of hate will get deeper into that hate and it will consume you all in the end.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

I laugh in Onicha language.

You guys are the lugging stock of the rest of Nigeria. You will not smell the presidency of Nigeria for a long time to come. Most importantly, the rest of Nigeria has been daring you to all close your shops in our major cities and even villages and relocate back to the southeast to go and continue causing your problems there. Up till today, you have shamefully refused to.

You are all chestbeating but no substance and that’s why nobody respects you people. You shout online, call Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri useless cows, call Yorubas coward Afonjas, tell Niger Deltans they are your serfs and you think they are all not waiting for you with payback?

Your bitterness has not even started yet. You children of hate will get deeper into that hate and it will consume you all in the end.

Oga go and sit down jare you are a frustrated soul. Go and look for who messed you up as it is not igbos. People are living thier lives and you are hating and killing yourself
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by OderaOdesigo: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
obynzo:

Oga go and sit down jare you are a frustrated soul. Go and look for who messed you up as it is not igbos. People are living thier lives and you are hating and killing yourself

Did you actually write “ People are living thier lives and you are hating and killing yourself”? Did you write that voluntarily or by accident? Lol

By that wonderful statement, you killed yourself and described how the rest of Nigeria sees you children of hate.

We all live our lives (in enjoyment) while you and your entire tribe of hate-filled and aggressive chestbeaters are hating and killing yourselves.

Una neva kill unaself reach. You are bastards if you don’t use your own hands to burn down the entire Southeast and kill all of una self. Daft animal.
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Did you actually write “ People are living thier lives and you are hating and killing yourself”? Did you write that voluntarily or by accident? Lol

By that wonderful statement, you killed yourself and described how the rest of Nigeria sees you children of hate.

We all live our lives (in enjoyment) while you and your entire tribe of hate-filled and aggressive chestbeaters are hating and killing yourselves.

Una neva kill unaself reach. You are bastards if you don’t use your own hands to burn down the entire Southeast and kill all of una self. Daft animal.

Oga go and rest, your plan to incite hatred against the igbo has failed woefully. You are just projecting frustration
Re: Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) by OderaOdesigo: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
obynzo:

Oga go and rest, your plan to incite hatred against the igbo has failed woefully. You are just projecting frustration

Incite hatred against the Igbos or you are inciting it against yourselves? Lol

Sugomu! Just few days back, your family IPOB still threatened the entire north and even banned consumption of beef from the north.

You don die finish, na to bury unaselves remain.

Me I’m laughing in Aniocha dialect…lol lol lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.