Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Water Solution In My State Enugu!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Solution In My State Enugu!!! (187 Views)

President Buhari: No Possibility Of Political Solution In Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video) / Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Solution In My State Enugu!!! by patriks005(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Hello good loving Nairalanders,

Can anyone please connect me to the government of Enugu state,
I want to get a personal audience with the governor concerning the water scarcity problems and how to solve it for my dear state.

This is my number, 08033807627.
If only the governor will give me a chance, water scarcity will be a thing of the past in Enugu state.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Patrick Chukwudi.

Cc lalasticlaIa
Re: Water Solution In My State Enugu!!! by TooMuchStuff: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just go straight to the Enugu govt house.

Easy peasy

1 Like

Re: Water Solution In My State Enugu!!! by aikyg(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go to the government house and book an appointment to see the governor. It's that easy.
Re: Water Solution In My State Enugu!!! by headSmasher: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Solutions are here

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ukodhiko Advises Isoko People To Wait For Okowa's Directives. / Tinubu-fayemi Meeting: The Spin Doctors Got It Wrong – Yinka Oyebode / Why Is The Federal And State Government Insisting On Removing Fuel Subsidy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.