Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria (20304 Views)

2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? / Ibrahim Babangida Speaks On 2019 Elections / Babangida Speaks Up: I Don’t Want 4 More Years Of APC CHANGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Bastard1stborn: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2022
I wish this man can suck my dick
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by sematec(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Nigerians wise up. Stop electing old men into offices.
me. I will not vote a presidential candidate above 50
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by MPESA(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2022
RedEnergy:
grin Please how old is Atiku again? Tinubu is 69 yrs old, Atiku is 75 yrs old, yet some people don't have a problem with Atiku becoming President. Ok grin

Tinubu is 69 and her daughter is 60+

Below is 69 years old photos, should I send you the photos of ATIKU who's 75years as well make you check yourself the difference between Tinubu and ATIKU.

Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by jessevictor459: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Who listens to ibb does that at his own peril a man with multiple toungue who couldn't listen to nigerians when we said we dont want our naira devalued and we have never recovered from that and his demonic SAP now he is speaking in tongues like he ever wished this country well he should be informed that non of them is as old as himself and he should stay out of civilian politics if u know this man well u will know he is one of the major detractors of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by dapolaw(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2022
It's very simple, campaign and vote for your young, vibarant and capable candidate and leave others with their choices. That's the definition of democracy.

kponkedenge:
Most Nigerians don't have sense.... there are a lot of young vibrant and capable hands to pilot this country ahead. Yet they are looking for people that have been in politics before democracy came to Nigeria.

After another 8 years of suffering, I was thinking sense would have entered some Nigerians.... But I was wrong.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by sematec(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
eweeee!
MPESA:

Tinubu is 69 and her daughter is 60+
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by zionstaar75: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nwaezeudo:
Baba call name na grin

But we all know he's referring to the brown teeth Chicago drug lord!

The current calamity in Aso rock will be hundred times better than the Iragibiji vegetable some goons are packaging for 2023

Truly Nigerians mumu never do las las!
you're sounding like there is hatred or ure being paid to do this.Tinubu 100times worse than buhari?do u know he's a chartered accountant?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by funb01: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
There are more fundamental issues impeding the progress of this country than this rubbish, and until they are addressed, our problems as a country will keep getting worse.

While the youths need to be active participants of the next government, the bulk of these problems bedeviling the country can't be solved by using the age factor to decide who becomes the president.

We might succeed in having a vibrant youth as the next president but these problems will persist.

The politics of lies and deceit we are practicing, without any plans for this country, won't get us anywhere. We can only pray to have a better government than this current one.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by ekukeku(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ebubu:
Why does Babangida always like to disqualify strong Yoruba men cry

From Abiola in 1993 to Tinubu in 2023 cheesy

And just like yesterday, Babangida will win again. cry

Yoruba Ronu angry

Osinbajo is a typical yoruba man too now
Y must he be TINUBU
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
RedEnergy:
I speak facts only. According to wiki, Atiku is 75 years; born 25 November 1946. Tinubu is 69 years; born 29 March 1952.
Keep deceiving yourself. undecided
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by GetMeRight: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
This man ruined this country by launching corruption and teaching everyone, why couldn't he shut the fvck up? I don't blame him, I blame those useless journalists running to his house.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by febble: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thank God this man is on wheel chair...assuming he is not, believe me he will still be fighting to be the president once more like buhari did
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by GetMeRight: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Is He lying.. why vote for an ancient man who is archaic in reasoning.

Like the youth are any better, mtcheeew! From Sowore who diverted camping fund to Bankole to Saraki to Eteh, Yahaya who hid bailout money.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Abubaushe(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/nigerias-ideal-president-should-not-be-as-old-as-i-am-says-ibb/amp
This man as usual is talking political thrash laced with innuendos,MKO possessed all these and you went for digger against him.
People who agreed with you are either ill informed about your pedigree.pls just stay put on the hill@minna and let whoever God wills be the president@2023.Biden(potus) became at what age? leading over 350million Americans!
Be informed!
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by lexxwiz(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
mach7:
To be fair, please point out one of those young, vibrant and capable hands to enable us assess as an alternative.

Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by MPESA(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
sematec:
eweeee!

That's the truth, it's very embarrassing for him to say such Tinubu is over 80 years imagine his daughter is 60+ and Tinubu her father is 69yesrs does it even make sense to him at all. Who will buy such a lies.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Lboy30(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
They're planning to package out ancestors for us. But God will never allow it to happen.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
"The Problem Genesis" dey talk
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by virginchaser(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ebubu:
Why does Babangida always like to disqualify strong Yoruba men cry

From Abiola in 1993 to Tinubu in 2023 cheesy

And just like yesterday, Babangida will win again. cry

Yoruba Ronu angry

Please don't play on our emotions. IBB did not disqualified Yoruba here. He talked with experience and in parables. If you don't get it, forget about it.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by ItalianMafia: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
You’re mad, you’re hating on Tinubu but painting Atiku like a saint. Your problem is legendary. Oponu

PrinceMajestic:
Tinubu cannot even win even if APC give him ticket. How can northerners leave their NE son PDP Atiku and vote Tinubu? How can SE support SW presidency again to their detriment after OBJ 4 years? How can SS leave anything PDP for APC? Middle belt will be divided, So APC know that Fielding Tinubu will give PDP n Atiku free ride to power so their best option is the already popular Jonathan or Osinbajo but Osinbajo will fail against Atiku likewise Jonathan. Let us support a credible south east candidate or person of NE Prof. Zulum
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Zimmermann(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
RedEnergy:
grin Please how old is Atiku again? Tinubu is 69 yrs old, Atiku is 75 yrs old, yet some people don't have a problem with Atiku becoming President. Ok grin
Keep lying to yourself, not to us cheesy Tinubu that's in his 90's! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Kingpin1000: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
GetMeRight:

Like the youth are any better, mtcheeew! From Sowore who diverted camping fund to Bankole to Saraki to Eteh, Yahaya who hid bailout money.

Are you an old man?
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by seunjungle1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
So, can you now tell us what transpired now that must be the reason why power must go to south east Mr man...because you're just talking blablabla without knowing the genesis of that consideration in 1999.
But, may I ask you this bro. Why is it that you can't have proper sleep since when jagaban declare his intention to run for the president of Nigeria? What was his offence?
I know majority of you guys must be praying fervently now that the man should die, even when the Bible says we should pray for our enemies not to talk of the man who is not your enemy. I pray you receive sense you need to proceed in a political world

KEVIND:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Power should go the the SE even though i am from the SS.
The formula the stakeholders use in bringing OBJ to power in 1999 should be adopted now.

For those who don't know what transpired in 1999.
Obasanjo was released from prison after serving 3 years.
He was brought in to contest just 8 months after he was released from prison against all odds.
Moreso, due to the accumulated tension in the SW as a result of the annulment of June 12 & the death of Abiola. The power brockers decided to calm the situation & compensate the SW by choosing a Yoruba man to lead Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu u done hear am...we don't need an ancestor to rule us
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by gbemishile: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Everyone go still fall in line las las when campaign start proper.
Nobody,I reapeat,nobody has the right to stop a man from following his aspirations
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by everythinggirly(f): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Talking about vision 2020, I wish we had someone that could fit in perfectly, bringing smiles to all our faces. Secondly, the leaders of tomorrow are young and vibrant, you guys should allow the youth to take over!
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by redirect(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
OLD MEN WITH
OLD IDEAS
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by Waffarianman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
kponkedenge:
Most Nigerians don't have sense.... there are a lot of young vibrant and capable hands to pilot this country ahead. Yet they are looking for people that have been in politics before democracy came to Nigeria.

After another 8 years of suffering, I was thinking sense would have entered some Nigerians.... But I was wrong.

Bro most NIGERIAs never dey ever get sense wants to suffer another 8yrs God forbid. Make God just bless us for us no to dey feel all this pains in the country
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by zomby(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
What IBB is saying here is very simple, he is saying to all Nigerians no to waste their time with another old recycled politician, as they (old recycled politicians) have absolutely nothing to offer; VOTE FOR OLUYEMI OLULEKE OSHIBAJO.

Whether you like it or not IBB remains the smartest and most charismatic Nigerian president… When he talks, the true owners of Nigeria listen. Too bad that he too didn’t do what is right during his time.

I’m confident that everything will fall in place and Oluyemi Oluleke Oshibajo will be our next president… Nothing else makes sense, Nigerians have suffered enough.

With time Jagaban himself will realize that his relevance is starting to expire, Nigerians are smarter today than yesterday, as a result he too will have no choice but to support Oshibajo.

Mark it down.
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by SpearHead: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Honor10:

You guys should keep quiet and stop spreading falsehood.

What nonsense formula?

1999, was not microzone to the SW, it was zone to the East, that's why OBJ, Olu falae, and Ekwueme contested, and OBJ defeated all of them.

It was not just given to SW, and it will not just be given to SE in 2023, they either push thier candidate to contest or they can continue crying.

Starboy 2023
I believe you were still a small boy or not even born as at 1999 to really know what happened.
We sabi una!
Re: 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria by seyz91(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
cheesy
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Shots fired at Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Again, Buhari Asks National Assembly To Amend Electoral Act / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Work Begins On $50m Modular Refinery In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.