Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ode To Our Troops- Armed forces rememberance day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ode To Our Troops- Armed forces rememberance day. (307 Views)

President Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan Attend Armed Forces Rememberance Day / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To Our Troops- Armed forces rememberance day. by mediainc: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
We sleep in our beds dreaming of Romeo and Juliet, while you stay up at watch with your torch, rifle and bayonet.

You do it for fatherland, some of us do it to afford some timberland...

Bravehearts from across the Niger, it's not about the name Nigeria, but the mind, hearts and souls, you give your life so we can chill and dream of getting old.

Facing terrorists, devils and monsters, with your will and soldier's prayer...if I should die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to keep.

God bless the Nigerian army and armed forces, we are grateful for your sacrifice. You are heroes.

Happy armed forces rememberance day...the labor of past heroes will never be in vain.
Re: Ode To Our Troops- Armed forces rememberance day. by mediainc: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
God bless our troops.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Must Never Be Nigeria’s President / JUST-IN: President Buhari Departs Kaduna And Arrived Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Graduated From Our School, Says Chicago University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.