Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,872 members, 7,844,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI (12165 Views)

Nigeria’s Money Supply Hits New All-Time High Of ₦93.72 Trillion In January 2024 / US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Gate050: 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Ripples Nigeria

Source: Ripples Nigeria
SHUT THE F**K UP! If really Nigeria can make such huge amount within the short period of time the twitter was banned, why the country still poor? We all shouldn't have have to work again since we can make such amount money within that time BULLSHIT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by purplekayc(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Op this amount is too much in Naira, what's the amount in $

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by TheABOMINATION: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just imagine, to think that Buhari banned Twitter just to vent his anger on them for tagging his tweet hate speech and deleting it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Realstick941: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
My question is where was the 10.72 trillion nigeria gained 6 months before the ban,since we lost the same amount during the ban. I need the my own share of future gain from twitter.
Even twitter self only got 3.72 billion dollars as profit last year ,how can we loose almost 8 times that amount in 6 months from the ban.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by emperor863(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Another lie from Igbos' representative. These idiots think Nigerians are foolish jot knowing it is their people that are foolish.

Just imagine, 10 trillion Naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by DMerciful(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
You're not wise! Nigerians lost trillions and not Nigerian govt. Nigerian economy is worth over 300 billion usd, how many trillions of naira is that? If you ban Twitter and the economy shrinks by just $20 billion, how much trillions of naira is that?
vedaxcool:
Ipob scoundrel Cannibal is all I can say! Imagine saying N10trillion like the bastard even know what a billion naira is! Let's take the fool's claim like it is the truth, it means Twitter alone can fund the entire FG budget, yet we see Atiku beggar legions and cownu sewage pig rats and cannibal ferox all lining up to believe this load of bull crap!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
Ipob scoundrel Cannibal is all I can say! Imagine saying N10trillion like the bastard even know what a billion naira is! Let's take the fool's claim like it is the truth, it means Twitter alone can fund the entire FG budget, yet we see Atiku beggar legions and cownu sewage pig rats and cannibal ferox all lining up to believe this load of bull crap!

LMAO, that delusional idiot just pulled a number out nowhere to justify her rubbish trash illogical conclusion.
26 Billion dollars? What is the Nigerian economy on a yearly basis?
Pls ignore the ranting of that foolish woman.

Nigeria will gain more in the long than whatever change they might have lost.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:

So the Lagos Chamber of commerce is now run by Igbos?

Smh for this Tinubu people grin
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by suffering: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
If Nigeria really lost such amount then the ban wouldn’t have lasted longer than three days. Make these reports go hell, abeg. Made up statistics.

During Occupy Nigeria we heard how many barrels the country lost the opportunity to produce and how much the situation cost. That protest didn’t last longer than one week.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by alizma: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I thought the APC Tinubu miscreants on this forum said Nigeria didn't lost a dime from the Twitter ban

The same set of miscreants that said Nigeria didn't lose money from the senseless Twitter ban wants us to vote for Tinubu in 2023

No be only Tinubu, Na Tinubu

Affliction shall not rise a second time, God forbids.
And inside your head you believed Nigeria lost 10.7 trillion?
How much is Nigerian yearly budget, do you know what it means to lost something, if Nigeria lost 10.7trillion. What is the sum of the total transaction value? It's unfortunate that many of you can be manipulated easily.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by sundaygray(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
Una go just dey call figures up and down. undecided
2 billion, 600 trillion. This and that. Una dey mad?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Who is calculating all this money....lol

In a country without proper data capture

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Investigative: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
Come and learn business from iPob
You will know that
5 billion is equal to 15 billion in 5 months
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by BlackFlamefromP: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
10 TRI..... what? LoL. I can't believe people actually believe this crap. I took my time to read through the whole bullshit and I notice there is no statistical evidence to back up the nonsense claim. No mention of individuals and organisations who have evidence to prove what they actually lost as a result of the twitter ban. I have been suspecting Twitter is paying these people who make all this dubious claim about how much Nigeria lost as a result of the ban.

It's quite idiotic for anyone to even tell me Nigeria could lose a dime just for banning Twitter. Is twitter anything more than a channel of communication? And is twitter the only channel of communication we have? If twitter is banned what happens to other channels of communication like Whatsapp, Facebook, email etc. Are you guys this gullible, naive and stupid to just swallow any nonsense that suit your sentiment?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by endallinfection: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Really ! This is Outrageous ooo
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Eriokanmi: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
But some mumu out of sentiments are praising the APC for the twitter ban. Smh!

I'm waiting to see how the APC will use same twitter to campaign and those who lost so much still vote them
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Eriokanmi: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
This is how an illiterate talks. My friend who sells most of his products on twitter lost millions of naira. Are you aware a single company in Nigeria can fund the FG budget? Olodo like you
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Cognitivereason: 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol...see lie..
When twitter was previously working ..FG never made a dime from them as they don't pay taxes...all of a sudden over 10trillion gone..
Or u means Nigerians lost it not the government cuz they were never moved financially
Well it news for the gullible

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Praktikals(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
ken6488:
Do you know Nigeria has the most population in Africa
Not only that the biggest economy
If you believe that crap, you can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Lovenorth: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
False figures to tarnish the image of government

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by timefarm(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
. I hope you can see this.

Shame on you all.
Not everyone grill meat.
Tech world with social media enablement is the key in this 21st century.

You and Buhari needs to be sent to the stone age.

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Omicron007: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Watch how will avoid this thread.
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Doyou2019: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
I love Taiwo Awoniyi. Good vibes always!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Ifakiland(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If we 'lost' N10 trillion in 220 days, it meant Twitter must have brought into Nigeria N100 Trillion in 2200 days before it was suspended for being used by the IPOB terrorists to set the country on fire leading to colloidal loss of lives and multibillion dollars properties. So where's the N100 Trillion Twitter, that doesn't pay tax or have any office in Nigeria, brought into Nigeria in the 6 years before its suspension? Did LCCI even see how they turned out to be completely unserious? Is that the kind of data they give their member businesses shocked

There is no way LCCI will keep churning out this kind of dubious data and any serious organisation or individual will take them serious. This claim is not only embarrassing it is way too shallow
Ode when they said Nigeria lost that amount of money, they weren't referring to the govt...they are referring to the bulk of total money individual Nigerians make via twitter....these includes celebrity endorsements, advert paid to influencer, those that sell their goods and services via twitter etc....the problem with Nigeria is there are too many educated dummies like you still breathing.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by ArewaNorth: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Only fool will think twice about this outrageous figure. Those who come up with this figure should have their certificates seized by the University they attended. Unfortunately, some people agreed with the figure because of their hatred for the FG!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by occam(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Twitter revenue world wide was $3.7b. Where did you get this outrageous figures?

The only loss is ad revenue for Twitter from Nigeria market; which is less than $1m. Also business shifted ad spending to Facebook, Instagram & Tik Tok and other media platforms

Stop all these noise lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I thought the APC Tinubu miscreants on this forum said Nigeria didn't lost a dime from the Twitter ban

The same set of miscreants that said Nigeria didn't lose money from the senseless Twitter ban wants us to vote for Tinubu in 2023

No be only Tinubu, Na Tinubu

Affliction shall not rise a second time, God forbids.
They will misinterpret and misquote you to suit their idiocy and their gullible zombism. They're all Illiterate Interlopers! They like affliction but it will remain with them and their families!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by MNDY(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abeg wetin dey worry Glo? Wey I nor fit use am enter Twitter up till now? What's the problem? What can be done? Nigerians, una better end voting in old leaders with dis terrible mistake of a president BUHARI in 2023
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Shevchenkko: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
In your mind you may think you're intelligent but you're just a nincompoop. You claim she doesn't know what a billion naira is just because the news is against FG who pay you peanut to fool around on the internet supporting their failure. EU Gambia
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by Shevchenkko: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:
In your mind you may think you're intelligent but you're just a nincompoop. You claim she doesn't know what a billion naira is just because the news is against FG who pay you peanut to fool around on the internet supporting their failure. Ewu Gambia
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
vedaxcool:

all these bitterness for 30k stipend!
Re: Twitter Ban: Nigeria Lost N10.72 Trillion - LCCI by aspabay(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rubbish post. How much have we gained over the years since Twitter was active in Nigeria?

Since you can calculate the loss, tell us the gains.
Sensational post.

Oh just checked again. Na Ipobic madam, nothing new.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lack Of Funds Threatens APC March 26 Convention As Governors Shun Buni / Sheriff's Chairmanship In PDP Is A Mistake - Fayose / Maduka And The Unfinished Business With Agu Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.