Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February (10482 Views)

Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / Npower: October Stipend Will Be Paid After All Issues Are Rectified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by HRMK: 2:35am On Jan 17, 2022
november/december stipend to be paid 2nd week of february?is it same way ministers and nass members collect their salaries

5 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Naijanascam:
Please what are you people's work specifications?..... what is your inputs on the economy of this kwantry to justify these stipends as you called it.........

Matured and sincere answers to satisfy my curiosity please
Na dem dey attack anyone wey criticize Buhari and APC.

2 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Navalsadiq(m): 4:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Ever since this scheme was taken from osibanjo's office it has never been the same

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by psalmistkakah(m): 4:47am On Jan 17, 2022
ezenwaez:
The November and December Stipend has been approved by the Federal Ministry For Humanitarian Affairs, payment might get to Npower Batch C Volunteers between the first or second week of February, delay in payment results due to NIBSS Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement Scheme validation, these validation takes quite a while to validate, hence the delay in payment.
Pending October and September stipend payment is ongoing at the moment, volunteers that have not been paid should continue to check their Npower payroll status until it changes from processing to paid, if after payment you are yet to receive your stipend then the issue emanates from your bank.
Names mismatch also have a great role to play in the payment process, please take note if your names are not correct with your account names you will not be paid, at least two names from NASIMS must match your account names, for example if your Npower NASIMS portal name is Eze Bernard Ezenwa, at least two of your account names say Eze Ezenwa must match your Npower NASIMS names, if possible all three names must match.
The reason why majority of Npower volunteers are not paid is because most N-Power volunteers did not supply the exact names on their BVN when filling the N-Power NASIMS portal.

repeatation of the same story... November last year u said the same thing.. Due to delayance of ......

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Wetin dem wan Dey chop till February
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by israelmao(m): 5:33am On Jan 17, 2022
Sadiya's wickedness has broken boundaries,God shall reward her according to her deeds.

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Achizzy7: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Pls op any hope on stream 2

1 Like

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by GetMeRight: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2022
Naijanascam:
Please what are you people's work specifications?..... what is your inputs on the economy of this kwantry to justify these stipends as you called it.........

Matured and sincere answers to satisfy my curiosity please

E be like say this one just crawled out of hole. See question!
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Foodforthought: 6:23am On Jan 17, 2022
No work till February then

2 Likes

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by phrex(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Bakrabas:
I don't think there should be any issue again for those who received the first payment
Right? I received mine on friday nite. Wasnt worried though coz i neva did physical ver... Neither did i visited any ppa
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by SocialJustice: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2022
FuckDModz:
November and December stipend to be paid in February, when will they pay January and February stipends?

Nigerians involved in this shit show are all useless idiots!

Both the administrators and the brainless volunteers.

Wtf!
You insult government and volunteers too? You're just insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by uthlaw: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2022
phrex:

Right? I received mine on friday nite. Wasnt worried though coz i neva did physical ver... Neither did i visited any ppa
who de go PPA... Na him lose!
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by FuckDModz: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2022
SocialJustice:
You insult government and volunteers too? You're just insane.

You have to either be a criminal receiving underserved money or stupid to accept getting paid in February for work done in November.

The moment your employer fails to pay you for one month or two, you quit and do something else with your time.

I know you're one of the brainless volunteers, if you like, die there.
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by SocialJustice: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2022
FuckDModz:

You have to either be a criminal receiving underserved money or stupid to accept getting paid in February for work done in November.

The moment your employer fails to pay you for one month or two, you quit and do something else with your time.

I know you're one of the brainless volunteers, if you like, die there.
Lol, clearly you're insane and unfit to even be engaged. Day done break, do make you enter street dey pick dirty. cheesy
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Newton2024: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
[/s]
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by FuckDModz: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, clearly you're insane and unfit to even be engaged. Day done break, do make you enter street dey pick dirty. cheesy

Yet here you are all over my mention.

What a morōn.
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by SocialJustice: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2022
FuckDModz:

Yet here you are all over my mention.

What a morōn.
I see you're insane and also deluded with illusions of grandeur. Oga na ordinary crase you be, no come dey form important join. grin grin grin

Crase want wear agbada.
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by vikiphy89(m): 7:29am On Jan 17, 2022
This n-power, is it a must to visit ur place of employment?
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by everythinggirly(f): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Okay.
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by easzypeaszy(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2022
and majority nvr receive October...Useless ppl kawaiii
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by dosage150(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2022
I don't understand our case at all
Kolenda:

Please answer this question ezenwaez
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by FuckDModz: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2022
SocialJustice:
I see you're insane and also deluded with illusions of grandeur. Oga na ordinary crase you be, no come dey form important join. grin grin grin

Crase want wear agbada.

Dude piss off
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Naijanascam: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2022
GetMeRight:

E be like say this one just crawled out of hole. See question!

Answer the question or shut up forever claiming to know while empty upstairs
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Freeheart(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Sad......... November/December Feb.... So sad
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Bakerdav: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2022
When is stream 2 starting?
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by ezenwaez(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bakerdav:
When is stream 2 starting?
Check your dashboard for updates
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Bakerdav: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check your dashboard for updates
noting about stream 2 there
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by Lemmyo: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Get MTN 1GIG for #350
Contact me for your MTN data@:08157575498, 07034568484
Re: November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February by ezenwaez(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bakerdav:
noting about stream 2 there
Then exercise patience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frsc Application Wahala / Army Recruitment; Kwara uncovers 67 fake citizens / PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) April 2018 Latest Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.