Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip (25682 Views)

Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? / How To Calculate Customs Duty Charge In Nigeria. / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by AwesomeGod10(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Agent just told me 980k and I'm like wtf, for real

Lariqueza:

depending on the shipping line, but based on what is obtainable at this time, it may cost you 950k.......
you can avail us more details on our WhatsApp line for proper follow sir.....
Many thanks..............
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Itsrm(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2022
AwesomeGod10:

Since you get your agent, why you con dey disturb the guy for job you no ready give am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by AwesomeGod10(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
na ur papa I disturb?

Itsrm:

Since you get your agent, why you con dey disturb the guy for job you no ready give am.

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stay with that your agent that requested for 980k. YOU ARE WARNED!
AwesomeGod10:

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by AwesomeGod10(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank you bro, will just stick to my agent.

ADVERTBOARD:
You better don't fall for this people's trick, stay with that your agent that requested for 980k. YOU ARE WARNED!
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
AwesomeGod10:
Thank you bro, will just stick to my agent.

it isn't about trick here, our company is licensed by Nigerian customs, I'm sure your clearing agent isn't , they still bring the jobs you guys give them to us or other licensed colleagues to do, hence the difference. your agent must make money too.... we've delivered overtime to contact on this app that never made any form of noise here.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Itsrm:

Thanks, but we attend to all enquiries/ request ,any one ok with our quote would be invited to our admin office before making any payment.
All payment goes into the company's account. All our dealings has been on a corporate level, rather than those that pays into an individual bank account claiming to be clearing agent.
this has been working for us overtime.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
ADVERTBOARD:
Stay away from Lariqueza ,if you don't want stories .
Can you share here your experience with us before you posted this?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
You don't have moral justifications to ask this question.
Lariqueza:

Can you share here your experience with us before you posted this?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Itsrm(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
ADVERTBOARD:
Terrible experience, you don't have moral justifications to ask this question. Don't deceive anyone here and don't let me state your nefarious acts on this forum. Stay away from my mentions until you redeem your image.

You either state what he did here or gtfo
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Itsrm(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lariqueza:

Thanks, but we attend to all enquiries/ request ,any one ok with our quote would be invited to our admin office before making any payment.
All payment goes into the company's account. All our dealings has been on a corporate level, rather than those that pays into an individual bank account claiming to be clearing agent.
this has been working for us overtime.

You should learn to sieve time wasters like that guy from people who actually need your service.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
He is with my money and my cars aren't out
Itsrm:

You either state what he did here or gtfo
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Itsrm(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
ADVERTBOARD:
He is with my money and my cars aren't out since 18 days now. Hope your are clear and learn to be civil , especially learn to mind your business.

Lariqueza what is delaying this man's car
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
When he brings my cars out , I will come back here to update the forum.
Itsrm:

Lariqueza what is delaying this man's car
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Day 19
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
LARIQUEZA finally delivers my cars, nice job! Cars are now out of port.

2 Likes

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by dhiqson(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
You can patronize me bosses
Check my siggy and thread cool
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by cupid4ig(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2022
ADVERTBOARD:
LARIQUEZA finally delivers my cars, nice job! Cars are now out of port.
so how will u now fix the name soiling?

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by ADVERTBOARD: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
When you give almost 4 million to someone and after 3 weeks,you didn't get your goods, that should be out in 5 days,come back here and talk about "name soiling".
cupid4ig:
so how will u now fix the name soiling?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Itsrm:

You should learn to sieve time wasters like that guy from people who actually need your service.
Thank you, this would be looked into
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by udy4real(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lariqueza:

Thank you, this would be looked into
Please how much will it cost to clear a 2008 ml 350 Benz from U,S
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2022
udy4real:

The pricing isn't stable at this time based on this new policy introduced.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by udy4real(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Lariqueza:

The pricing isn't stable at this time based on this new policy introduced.
Okay but please can you give me an estimate to budget for it?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by oginga: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Greetings to you sir,
I'll like to know the rough estimate of clearing BMW 745i year 2008 & Audi A8 year 2010.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Idaytesj29(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
How much will clear a 2005 Sienna as of now?
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Idaytesj29:
How much will clear a 2005 Sienna as of now?
it will cost you 560k. you can message us on whatsapp for a pro forma to this effect.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2022
oginga:
Greetings to you sir,
I'll like to know the rough estimate of clearing BMW 745i year 2008 & Audi A8 year 2010.
Thanks in advance.
kindly drop us a message on our whatsapp line, a pro forma invoice will be issue for clarity sir.

1 Like

Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Idaytesj29(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lariqueza:

it will cost you 560k. you can message us on whatsapp for a pro forma to this effect.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
udy4real:

it can be done for 680k based on whats obtainable at this time
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by Lariqueza: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Lariqueza post=109395870]We are a licensed Custom agent in Nigeria, accurate Customs duty saves you the embarrassment/ delay you encounter while in transit on Nigerian road by the custom officers either with your car (s) or goods.
If you've ever travelled via Ijebu -ode Benin to the east, I’m sure you understand better.

Avoid yourself or client this nightmare, let’s handle your clearing and forwarding needs from A-Z on your behalf, right here in Nigeria.

LARIQUEZA NG LTD
www.lariquezagroup.com
mail: info@Lariquezagroup.com
Tel: 08179390654
Whatsapp:08154630376[b][/b][/quote

I N F O R M A T I O N FROM ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED CUSTOMS AGENTS. NG
Having consulted widely among the Critical Stakeholders as per this 15%NAC and 'Illegal Benchmarks on PAAR'. It had been concluded that the 15% NAC is a 'FRAUD' and an 'OBNOXIOUS POLICY'.
In view of this, in Conjunction with other stakeholders their will be a one day 'WARNING STRIKE' on Monday 25th of April by 10am Prompt,starting from our 'Holy Ground' in front of Grimaldi and we move down to CAC'S of PTML and Tincan enroute all other terminals in Tincan and Apapa.
After sensitising/information we believe the authorities concerned will reverse this 'Illegal 15%NAC and also review the Benchmarks on PAAR' within the next 48hours.
Failure to do this all members should be ready to downtool and make sure we have a total shutdown at the Ports.
N:B :- Please note that Monday and Tuesday is just a 'WARNING STRIKE' agents are allowed to do their jobs and tidy up against Wednesday in Lieu of whether their will be a reverse or not.
Re: Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip by VanBommel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lariqueza:
We are a licensed Custom agent in Nigeria,
Whatsapp:08154630376[b][/b]
please how much would it cost to clear an accidental Camry 2009?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Survived An Accident Today (pics) / Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota / 11 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Car's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.