Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why I Choose To Be A Non-church Goer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Choose To Be A Non-church Goer (176 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Why Do Church Goers See Non Church Goers As Weird People. / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Choose To Be A Non-church Goer by Deliveryman44: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
I used to be church going until I repented. This doesn't stop me from the belief in God but my not going to church is simply because many people worship going to church, or practice church going just to feel among. It's already been 3 years since I stopped and my experience so far is freedom from being called or described as a church jamboree
Re: Why I Choose To Be A Non-church Goer by TheManPregnant: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Deliveryman44:
I used to be church going until I repented. This doesn't stop me from the belief in God but my not going to church is simply because many people worship going to church, or practice church going just to feel among. It's already been 3 years since I stopped and my experience so far is freedom from being called or described as a church jamboree

You seem to be looking for validation undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Choose To Be A Non-church Goer by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Cheers!

Peace of mind over everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Choose To Be A Non-church Goer by Deliveryman44: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin
TheManPregnant:

You seem to be looking for validation undecided
Re: Why I Choose To Be A Non-church Goer by hupernikao: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Deliveryman44:

Do you do things because of what you will be called or you do things because that is what is right to do or instructed by the same God you believe in?

Well, there is also freedom in doing wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Praying Day 7 / 20 Biblical Affirmations For Your Family And Kids / Calming The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.