Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! (35660 Views)

PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission / IAAI and COPART buying made easy - LIVE BID / Auction Export Is An Official Representative Of IAAI In West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
Giving more. . . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Vehicle ships on receipt of commitment

Contact us for more

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by TOPAI7(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good day. I need a 2000/2001 4runner. Please post pix and the landing cost. Do you effect your repairs in the US or Nigeria?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
TOPAI7: Good day. I need a 2000/2001 4runner. Please post pix and the landing cost. Do you effect your repairs in the US or Nigeria?

Unless on request, repairs are done in Nigeria.
We will post pics when we spot a good deal
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
Pre-order this 2004 Honda Accord EX

VIN: 1HGCM56834A037704

Colour: Black

Engine Size: 2.4 liter I4

Drive Train: Front Wheel Drive

Current Location: NJ, USA

Payment Terms: 50 percent up front, balance on delivery or call to discuss terms

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
#sniffingoutgooddeals 2004 Honda Accord Ex-L. Leather upholstery, keyless entry etc.

Landing cost N1.350m firm! (vehicle, shipping, clearing and tidying up) Delivery cost applies if outside Lagos.

If interested, see signature for details!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
One million, three hundred and fifty thousand naira!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2013
Priced to sell. . . . . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2013
2005 Honda Accord Ex-L with 4 cylinder engine.

Manual transmission

178,000 Miles

1HGCM55885A168579

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Priced to sell at . . . . . .N1.350m

Down payment is 50 per cent. Balance on arrival.

Shipping line to be determined with client.

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2013
Coming soon on Priced to sell. . . . . 1997 Toyota Camry XLE, 2006 Toyota Camry XLE
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Neat decent cars are good rates. . . . . . our hallmark, cutting costs and saving you money cool cheesy
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
2006 Toyota Camry XLE

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
[size=18pt]Sniffing out cheap deals. . . . . .[/size]

Preorder this 2001 Honda CR-V SE

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
PRICE - N1.250.

50 Per cent down payment
Balance on arrival

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mileage: 171K Miles

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by ehissi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
@Emperoh...........A bit curious about you Sir, are you one the gentlemen that participated at a seminar at Sheraton Hotel ikeja some years back with IAAI. Also pls advise me on this car in the link below.......What will it cost to buy the car via ibuyfast and ship & clear it all the way down to lagos......also what are the possiblities if I choose to go via live auction....will love to hear from you.
Thanks. This is my email. Ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by ehissi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
ehissi: @Emperoh...........A bit curious about you Sir, are you one the gentlemen that participated at a seminar at Sheraton Hotel ikeja some years back with IAAI. Also pls advise me on this car in the link below.......What will it cost to buy the car via ibuyfast and ship & clear it all the way down to lagos......also what are the possiblities if I choose to go via live auction....will love to hear from you.
Thanks. This is my email. Ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com

https://m.iaai.com/VehicleDetEnc.aspx?AuctionID=14743214.&ItemID=15809492.&RowID=1&PageSource=VehicleResults#
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by pistons2(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Can I get a Toyota Highlander 2009 model, Limited trim with thumbstart and Navigation package? OR A Toyota Venza 2009 model Leather interior through you and at what prices. Thanks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
pistons2: Can I get a Toyota Highlander 2009 model, Limited trim with thumbstart and Navigation package? OR A Toyota Venza 2009 model Leather interior through you and at what prices. Thanks

Yes you can.
2009 Highlander with all the options mentioned will cost you N5.3m
2009 Venza with all the options mentioned will cost N5m
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by bimppyola: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Emperoh:

My contacts is on my signature.
Link up the guy. we can help get him what he wants. It's even easier he is in Texas.
Looking forward your mail or call.

The one i posted above will cost N1.250m to deliver to your doorsteps in Lagos.
Outside Lagos attracts additional delivery charges not less than N40k
Call or email us to kick-start the process of getting you your camry!!

I have never used Auctionexport hence can't say how good.
The only other two i have used are CTAA and Copart. Left them because of unreliable service and some other
internet issues. For now, IAAI and Manheim seem to serve my needs and i will stick them in so far as they return my loyalty with good service. Will be willing to take one your questions!!

what is website address for manheim and how do they work ?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
bimppyola:

what is website address for manheim and how do they work ?

www.manheim.com

If your IP address shows u are outside North America, it might route to www.exporttrader.com or give u the alternative of choosing which market you want to buy for, choose the column North America and Canada and you are good to go
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by bimppyola: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Emperoh:

www.manheim.com

If your IP address shows u are outside North America, it might route to www.exporttrader.com or give u the alternative of choosing which market you want to buy for, choose the column North America and Canada and you are good to go

Thank you for your response.
Please i would love to buy a car from USA bought confused on which one to buy from because am scared of loosing my money to any site that wont respond or give me excuses after receiving funds from me.
I really dont know which of the site to purchase my car at an affordable rate and would deliver at the promised time to lagos.Kindly advise me on which of the following site to go for and how is the process done
www.auctionexport.com
www.salvagedrive.com
www.copart.com
www.iaai.com
www.manheim.com

Please advice me on the one that is relaible and also how can i purchase,pls i need guidelines since am new to it.Thanks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
bimppyola:

Thank you for your response.
Please i would love to buy a car from USA bought confused on which one to buy from because am scared of loosing my money to any site that wont respond or give me excuses after receiving funds from me.
I really dont know which of the site to purchase my car at an affordable rate and would deliver at the promised time to lagos.Kindly advise me on which of the following site to go for and how is the process done
www.auctionexport.com
www.salvagedrive.com
www.copart.com
www.iaai.com
www.manheim.com

Please advice me on the one that is relaible and also how can i purchase,pls i need guidelines since am new to it.Thanks

Brother, here's my advise to you and i say this with plenty objectivity. The most reliable places to do business with your eyes tightly closed is Manheim, IAA and Copart in no particular. I have never don any business with auction export even though i know those who have but the stories i have heard are terrible. Salvage drive is a no-no. But that's one part. But you also need someone who is versed in this business to do it for you.

You need an auction access to buy cars on the 3 sites recommended. Do you have the membership access? If you don't be ready to invest between $300 - $600 of you budget to get a one year dealers licence. Consider renting a license here. Some charge between $100 and $150 per car and you will have to deposit some amount so they can pay the renege fee if a bid is won and you back out.

After buying the car, getting it down to Nigeria is another matter on its. How do you intend to handle this? Who will do the trucking? Buy trucking service from Nigeria or engage someone who's based there to do these? Who will book your shipping etc?

My verdict, please look for a reputable dealers on Nairaland and engage them to do this for you. I can help you, Calculus or Azeez AOL can also help. I have had dealings with these two guys and can speak for their integrity. But if you have no experience in this issue and u want to do it yourself, I will wish you good luck. You will likely get your car, but the cost would be over the moon.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by bimppyola: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emperoh:

Brother, here's my advise to you and i say this with plenty objectivity. The most reliable places to do business with your eyes tightly closed is Manheim, IAA and Copart in no particular. I have never don any business with auction export even though i know those who have but the stories i have heard are terrible. Salvage drive is a no-no. But that's one part. But you also need someone who is versed in this business to do it for you.

You need an auction access to buy cars on the 3 sites recommended. Do you have the membership access? If you don't be ready to invest between $300 - $600 of you budget to get a one year dealers licence. Consider renting a license here. Some charge between $100 and $150 per car and you will have to deposit some amount so they can pay the renege fee if a bid is won and you back out.

After buying the car, getting it down to Nigeria is another matter on its. How do you intend to handle this? Who will do the trucking? Buy trucking service from Nigeria or engage someone who's based there to do these? Who will book your shipping etc?

My verdict, please look for a reputable dealers on Nairaland and engage them to do this for you. I can help you, Calculus or Azeez AOL can also help. I have had dealings with these two guys and can speak for their integrity. But if you have no experience in this issue and u want to do it yourself, I will wish you good luck. You will likely get your car, but the cost would be over the moon.

Thank you very much,i really appreciate your effort for taking your time to explain things to me.
Do you base in abroad ?
I would like to know if ebay.com is relaible in purchasing a vechicle

Can you inspect the vechicle of the seller on ebay.com dat is based in US
can you help in buying,picking the vechicle up for shipping?
Can you inspect the vechile before buying
How much does it cost for you to pick up and also to ship
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2015
bimppyola:

Thank you very much,i really appreciate your effort for taking your time to explain things to me.
Do you base in abroad ?
I would like to know if ebay.com is relaible in purchasing a vechicle

Can you inspect the vechicle of the seller on ebay.com dat is based in US
can you help in buying,picking the vechicle up for shipping?
Can you inspect the vechile before buying
How much does it cost for you to pick up and also to ship

I don't live in US. I live in Abuja Nigeria.
I do only IAAI, Copart and Manheim. Anything outside these 3 will mean me being there physically.
If you wish to work with me, my number is on my signature. Buzz me let's talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Buy Scrap Inverter Deep Cycle Batteries Etc @ Reasonable Prices / Selling Your Car Is Easy With Carxus! / 5 African Car Manufacturers That Would Blow Your Mind. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.