Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! (35201 Views)

PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission / IAAI and COPART buying made easy - LIVE BID / Auction Export Is An Official Representative Of IAAI In West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
Coming up soon. . . . .the call we've been waiting for!!! cool cool
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by numen(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2012
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hello Numen,

Thanks for contact us for your car.
We will do all we can to get you the best at a reasonable price.

Please i will like to know what your 750k will cover?

I will be offline for a couple days from tomorrow. . . . just in case you don't get any immediate response
But i will try to remain 'e' to respond.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by numen(m): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2012
Emperoh: Hello Numen,

Thanks for contact us for your car.
We will do all we can to get you the best at a reasonable price.

Please i will like to know what your 750k will cover?

I will be offline for a couple days from tomorrow. . . . just in case you don't get any immediate response
But i will try to remain 'e' to respond.

You tell me...its ur turf
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
Sir, the best we can do for you on this unit
N1.1m

Hence, you will need to save an additional N350k for us to
hit the turf
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by numen(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2012
Ok sir...I'll work on ma doe. Tnx.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2012
Cool, Calm, Avalon cool cool

Coming Soon
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Geranimo: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
Well done Mr Emperoh

Please I would like to know the cost of getting the following salvaged but fixed and re-certified vehicles down to Lagos(including clearing):

1. 2003 Toyota Camry XLE V6
3. 2003 Toyota Camry LE V6
4. 1999 Honda Accord EX I4
5. 2003 Toyota Camry LE I4

Mileage should be reasonable and all air bags should be intact too.

You may send details to henchman_07atyahoodotcom

Thank you
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2012
Geranimo: Well done Mr Emperoh

1. 2003 Toyota Camry XLE V6 - N1.5m
3. 2003 Toyota Camry LE V6 - N1.5m
4. 1999 Honda Accord EX I4 - N900k
5. 2003 Toyota Camry LE I4 - N1.470m

You may send details to henchman_07atyahoodotcom

Thanks you sir. Sorry for the late response
Please see the prices beside it.
U have mail as well
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Geranimo: 9:05am On Jul 26, 2012
Thank you very much for your reply.

I've sent a reply to your email with the following questions:

1. Are you based there in the US or you have somebody there who does the buying and sends down to you? Why I ask is because, like you rightly said in your blog at http://bluechemautos./ (great and very informative write-up by the way), it is better for somebody who knows his onions to thoroughly inspect the car prior to purchase. So I'm guessing that if you don't do the inspection yourself, you trust the person that does it.

2. Do you do the fixing of the cars here in Nigeria or over there in the US. If you do it in Nigeria, how do you re-certify it to ensure that it is roadworthy anywhere in the world? Personally, I would prefer that the repairs be done in the US because the standards are better there than here in Nigeria.

3. What are your payment terms?

4. Are there any or will there be any hidden costs? Or is it once we agree on a price, that will be the final price? I wouldn't want any hidden costs please.

Thank you.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
All your questions have been answered.
We look forward to your business
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Terrible of me to have abandoned my thread for this while.
So sorry to my fans wink and all those who missed me plenty.

We have been trying to make things work better for all.
This is the time of the year when auto prices are hitting it low.
I don't mean ridiculous prices. . . . unless u want flooded cars from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
So let's have your requests for serious buyers alone.

Please all prices i will quote are for pre-orders alone and are all inclusive
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Let's help you get what you want
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Pre-order this 2002 Acura MDX

VIN: 2HNYD18662H534828

Colour: Ash/Silver

Engine Size: 3.5 liter V6

Drive Train: All Wheel Drive

Current Location: NY, USA

Payment Terms: 50 percent up front, balance on delivery or call to discuss terms

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
Delivery Time.- 7 weeks

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2012

Pre-order this 2003 Honda Accord EX

VIN: 1HGCM66583A019760

Colour: Black

Engine Size: 3.0 liter V6

Drive Train: Front Wheel Drive

Current Location: MA, USA

Payment Terms: 50 percent up front, balance on delivery or call to discuss terms

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Delivery time: 7 weeks

Call or mail number and email on siggy for details

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Make a choice or give your requests. . . . . . . . . . .we will handle them diligently, professionally.

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Pre-order this 2007 Toyota RAV4

VIN: JTMBD31V776037871

Engine Size: 2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine

Current Location: Ohio, USA

Price: 3.2m

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2012

This is the cleanest RAV4 i have seen in days!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Pre-order this 2005 Toyota Highlander

VIN: JTEGD21A650121897

Engine Size: 2.4 liter 4 Cylinder Engine

Current Location: Connecticut, USA

Price: 2.250m

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2012

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
Pre-order this 2010 Toyota Camry

VIN: 4T1BK3EK5AU102074

Colour: Black

Engine Size: 3.5 liter V6 Engine

Drive Train: Front Wheel Drive

Current Location: Ohio, USA

Price: 3.2m

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2012

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2013
Bluechem Self Service
You desire to drive the car of your dreams but not backed by sufficient funds. Your savings cannot get you what you want. We have found a way to bridge that divide.
Bluechem Autos is introducing “Self Service” auto purchase scheme. A simple 4 way auto purchase process; you find the car, we bid for you, if you win, you pay and we ship. Simple!

How it Works
Log on to www.copart.com, www.iaai.com and search through the site. Make a choice of what you want. Send us the lot number. We will call to confirm your request. We will do the bidding for you and if successful, arrange trucking and shipping to Nigeria. For clients interested in following the bid live, we can always set up to be with you while we bid. And if you lose the bid, we can always look out for other cars.

Note, this auction covers both crashed cars and clean, no accident cars. Sections like Repossessions, Normal Wear and Recovered Thefts stock cars with little or no damage.
We back this novel service with a comprehensive logistics service which ensures that your car gets to you in good time and in the right condition.

Financial Implications
I know we are waiting for this. Before any bid can take place, we require a REFUNDABLE security deposit of N100.000 (One hundred thousand naira) at least 2 hours before live auction starts. This is a form of security fee that will ensure that our bidding license is not suspended in the event of a successful bid not being paid for. That is, if you win an auction bid and not willing to pay, the auction company is going to suspend our account until we pay the relist fee. In the event you go ahead and make payment, this security fee will form part of your payment. If you lose a bid and not willing to continue with other cars, we will refund this cost 100 percent.

Aside the cost of the car determined by the winning bid, there are other costs involved.
Auction fees, trucking cost and bank transfer charges. You will get an auction receipt for auction fees. Trucking fees is a cost charged for transporting your car from the auction site to the exit port and bank charges are basically costs we incur using bank services to make payment for your car.
Our fee for this service is a flat rate of One hundred thousand naira (N100,000).
Delivery duration is between 6 -8 weeks.

Our Company
Bluechem Autos is an auto pre-order company. We run a VIRTUAL business which is the modern day way of doing business. Trust and integrity has been our watch word. We have been in the business of buying and importing cars from USA since 2007 and have serviced over 25 different clients. We have a borderless reach to most popular North American auction companies; Copart, IAA, Manheim/OVE. Be assured that you are working with an experience auto dealer.

For more information; send us an email; emperoneroh@yahoo.com or call 08052421556, 08063394250. You can also meet with us; In Lagos? Call 08063394250, in Abuja call 07031896630. Other cities coming soon.

1 Like

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2013
More requests coming up. . . . .
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don't come here unless i have good deals!
I have a nose to sniff them out! Who can pick up this 2007 Toyota RAV4, Limtied edition with leather seats for just N2m........that's saving a whopping 1.2m.

Slight damage though but won't cost more that 100k to fix up.
We can do it for u!! Call me now if interested.

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Export1: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Auction Export is an official representative of IAAI in West Africa.

Auction Export is the web portal to the world of North American wholesale auto auctions.

Auction export has an ability to help individuals and businesses purchase practically any vehicle from any IAA auction.

Auction Export will provide you with the transportation and shipping all vehicles to any international destinations.
Our GO LIVE system allows you to bid IAAI cars on the live sales.
Take an advantage in live bidding sales.

http://iaai.auctionexport.com/

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
[size=16pt]Sniffing our sweet, cheap deals!! [/size]

2006 RAV4 with rear impact.....Cost of fixing approximately N200k max.
Landing cost to Nigeria(includes cost of car, freight and customs clearing): N1.8m.....add that to cost of repair and you have N2m...........

Current market price: N2.4-N2.8m.

Features:
2006 RAV4 Limited edition, with leather upholstery, 3.5 liter V6 engine. Duration of delivery: 7 weeks. We can handle fixing if you so wish. Call me on 07031896630............

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mileage: 130k

wink cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Final pictures. . . . . . . . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sniffing out cheap deals!

Check out this 2001 Toyota Camry. Just bought today from USA auction........minor right fender damage.

Landing cost to Nigeria:
N1,000,000.00(One million naira).

Cost includes cost of vehicle, inland towing, shipping to Lagos ports, customs clearing and repair work on the right fender.

Retail price in Lagos-N1.150-N1.2m.

Mileage 104k miles..........

Payment terms: 50 per cent down payment, balance on delivery. Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CLEAN 2017 BENZ C300 19M LAST!!! / Honda Accord 2.0 I Automatik Comfort / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.