Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! (35187 Views)

PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission / IAAI and COPART buying made easy - LIVE BID / Auction Export Is An Official Representative Of IAAI In West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by calculusx(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2012
Emperoh:

Yes i can. I don't know so much about what to do with a Salvage title car in US
But what i sure know is that if the car is damaged but eventually repaired,
It should be taken tot he nearest DMV office close to you for re-certification before its title can be upgraded and the vehicle declared road worthy.

If interested, pls inbox me so we can take it from there

Wats up bro. Pls Check your mail.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
calculusx:

Wats up bro. Pls Check your mail.

Chairbros,

I don respond ooh.
Thanx a bunch
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2012
We are here to keep the mind ruminating on the best ways to give u the best

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
1996 Toyota Camry

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2012
It is not always that you come across good business people.
We are proud to say we are one.

We are prompt, responsive and chic. cool cool

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by wealth123: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
how much will this camry 96 cost landing plus clearing to Nigeria? my e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:12am On Jan 26, 2012
wealth123:

how much will this camry 96 cost landing plus clearing to Nigeria? my e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com

Thank you sir for checking out our link.
You have mail sir

More pictures attached

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:34am On Jan 26, 2012
. . . . . . and even more

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2012
2002 Honda Accord; Ex V6

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2012
More. . . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2012
We do it the proper way

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2012
More. . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2012
Great deals await those who seek us out

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2012
Great deals await those who seek us out

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
Covering every end of the game. . . .high end, low end, mid end!

We dey everywhere
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Aks(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
Can you help get a Toyota Matrix 2005 model, I won't mind accidented one which you will help tidy up before sending via RORO. What is the price range like

BTW i have a cousin that can liaise with you if you are close to Baltimore Maryland on it if the deal is fair

Thank you,
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hello Sir,

Thank you for checking out our offering.
We promise to give you the best of service whenever we can conclude.

Contrary to your expectations, i am not based in USA but life and direct in Lagos Nigeria.
My sources of vehicle are also multi-pronged hence, no guaranteed we could get something close to
maryland.

Regardless, we will always see how to work together with people and get them
to operate in our wave length.

A 2005 Toyota Matrix will set you back by N1.850m
This will include buying, shipping and clearing straight to your doorsteps anywhere in Lagos.
We will post pictures of something like what you are looking for.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Aks(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2012
OK, thanks for the swift response however the N1.85M is on the high side

Waiting for the pics
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2012
ACV: $9,589 USD
Repair Cost: $9,589 USD
Title State/Type: TX SALVAGE TITLE-FLOOD DAMAGE
Odometer: 90,508 ACTUAL
Primary Damage: WATER/FLOOD
Secondary Damage:
VIN: 2T1KR32EX5C434660
Body Style: HATCHBACK 4DR
Color: SILVER
Engine: 1.8L 4
Drive: Front-wheel Drive
Cylinders: 4
Fuel: GAS
Keys: YES

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Expected Sale Date: 02/24/12
Sale Time: 12:00 PM CST

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
Alloyed Rims, Power Windows with central lock. 4 cylinder engine
Low mileage and neat interior.
No need to do any remedial or palliative works

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:27am On Feb 04, 2012
. . . . we may not be the best but we always leave you with the best options.
Now, that is one reason to deal with us

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
It is not by mistake that we are here today. . . . . it is your business that has kept us.

Serving the Nairaland auto community since 2006

We still hold the record of selling the fastest car on Nairaland

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
According to the Book of Emperoh, grin grin it has become a crime and a sin too to stress yourself
looking for cars. . . . .that is why we are here.

Talk to us. . . . . . . . .

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
It's been a while we've been doing this, helping others enjoy life thru wonders on wheels.

We have set out the structure to bear those auto needs of yours. . . cast them upon is

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Aks(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2012
Nice ride but i do hope the [b]water/flood damage [/b]won't have any effect on the car on the long run

My budget is not up to that but will still be on the look out

Thanks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Aks:

Nice ride but i do hope the [b]water/flood damage [/b]won't have any effect on the car on the long run

My budget is not up to that but will still be on the look out

Thanks

We will not sell you what will constitute a problem for you. . . . however if you don't feel comfortable with this
unit, we will humbly look for another for you.

Pls what is your budget to help us streamline our search accordingly?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Nettuno: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
Pls how much is d black camry on ur thread? Is it a reliable ride?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^

Hello Sir,

We will not sell you junks or what will not work
The camry above is very reliable and wasn't even involved in a crash

It has however already been sold.

But we can get you something similar at a cost of 850,000.00 only.

We look forward to hearing from you soon
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2012
We are proud of what we do. . . . .talk to us
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2012
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2.0 I Automatik Comfort / Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? / Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.