Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt (47537 Views)

'Ornge' Is So Last Season: Sterling Bank Shades GTB In New Advert (Photos) / Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
asanausana91:
it will be an abomination if the south east present Peter obi who supervised the killing of 78 Igbo youths.

Dude are you this desperate to spread hate against igbos? what bearing does this your comment have on the topic under discussion? Ahhhh please have a conscience and stop betraying human beings for the little crumbs they give you for being an e-rat.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by DEROX: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
The Igbo tribe I know from time immemorial has the best brains to win any argument in any given time and in any particular place just that they don't like stressing their selves over irrelevant argument that's not talking about money.
what is this one talking about, stone? a whole 2.4bn
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by DEROX: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Thomist:

See this lazy idiot. Court only revised its dismissal.
hardworking fool take ya L in pieces
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by DEROX: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2022
ensamy:
Olukayode, Tijani and Aboki see them against an Igbo business mogul. South West and North uniting there against Innoson .. They can escape the judgment of man but not the judgment of God. Make I go close my GTB account. shocked shocked
fast bro and dont open wema,firstbank,fcmb because na we afonja get them too o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Tecno66: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaMutant:

The supreme court reversed its own judgement

Hope justice doesn't have a price ?
But they couldnt do same for Imo. I think that's not good enough.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by asanausana91: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
obynzo:

Dude are you this desperate to spread hate against igbos? what bearing does this your comment have on the topic under discussion? Ahhhh please have a conscience and stop betraying human beings for the little crumbs they give you for being an e-rat.
I know you are not a fool but your comment says otherwise. Do you realize I was quoting someone that is castigating Orji uzo kalu?
When did telling the truth become hatred?
Many families are still crying because of that act.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
asanausana91:
I know you are not a fool but your comment says otherwise. Do you realize I was quoting someone that is castigating Orji uzo kalu?
When did telling the truth become hatred?
Many families are still crying because of that act.

Please stop trying to be smart because it only shows how dense you are. Your comment has no bearing on the topic under discussion
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by AJOBI77(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Socialsunny14:

In reality the court did not enter judgment in favor of innosson but dismissed the decision that stopped gtbank from appealing the court of appeal judgement, hence the gtbank appeal has now been registered to be heard during trial

Many thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by backbone503(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
obynzo:

Bros the court didn't rule in GTB's favor stop trying to deceive people in this forum. The court allowed their application but they are yet to determine the merit of the application. The implication is that there hasn't been any final ruling on the issue from the supreme Court.

When a court strikes out a case and later reverses itself by readmitting it (after the plaintiff had filed for a review of the judgement) on grounds that it erred in its earlier decision. Isn't this victory for the plaintiff? Or do you think the defendant (Innoson) is happy with this judgement?

GTB has won a battle, the court will determine who wins the war.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Poleski: 2:08am On Jan 18, 2022
This can never happen to Dangote.
Re: GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 18, 2022
backbone503:

When a court strikes out a case and later reverses itself by readmitting it (after the plaintiff had filed for a review of the judgement) on grounds that it erred in its earlier decision. Isn't this victory for the plaintiff? Or do you think the defendant (Innoson) is happy with this judgement?

GTB has won a battle, the court will determine who wins the war.

Bros which battle bikonu? The court made an error and realised their mistake and re admitted the application. it is no victory bros stop being mischievous even Innoson that won at high court and appeal court would want the highest court to rule on this to make it final.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.