Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi (28825 Views)

Edo: ‘i’m Not In Competition With You’ – Shaibu Tells Obaseki / List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place / I Will Be Lying If I Say I Won't Take Advice From Tinubu - Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Like play like play....Tinubu will be our president......anybody wey no like am, can go and drink Mpuru Mmiri and eat penis egusi soup with garri. grin grin grin
Truly if by any unforseen reason the druggie makes it to asorock, he will legalize mkpurumiri within 100 days in office.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by TemmyT002(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Wait. How is that possible?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Leah32: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Ezehillary:
If tinubu smell aso rock make my yansh bend grin

No be your yansh go bend , Na truck go crush by June 2023.. idiota
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by everythinggirly(f): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2022
This man is trending.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by mrkia(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:
Druggie is a time waster

... funny enough .. Yoruba love propaganda and hate truth.. they’re tagging all against Tinubu as igbos and IPOB grin

They don’t want to believe that North has left them and that Tinubu is on his own

A whole Tinubu is struggling in the north taken pictures with one or two of his boys in the north, meeting behind close doors ..

Same Tinubu that love all publicity

Am so quiet and observing the foolishness of southwest media in an already failed attempt to market the unmarketable .. look at the pics with Masari .. the governor no smile ..

One urchins said they don’t hate Tinubu in kwara .. and he’s lying to himself

Kwarans are mad with their governor and ready to stone him

Yoruba can market and make noise all the want and can

Nigerians knows the truth and no sensible Nigerian even the insane ones won’t vote any Yoruba human

2023 is here already

The louder the noise .. the louder the failure..

Yoruba can keep selling igbo hatred ..no human in Nigeria is buying and liking it except Yoruba people

Tinubu should visit south south too

Tinubu in katsina and everywhere is silent grin
Lol! He knew that side isn't worth it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by NoSentiment: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Ttalk:
What's wrong with this PDP town crier

He is an infantile, mad and stewpid critic
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by skywalker240(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Alexis11:

You guys say many things like this every 4 years just to feel good and encourage the political neophytes like you...

But you always come back here after election to cry "rigging" and "betrayal" grin

2023 will not be different. cheesy
Everybody that speak against iragbiji bourdilion is Igbo in your eyes, your mindset has been programmed that way, so am not surprised.

Just like 2020 Tinubu will be humiliated in Edo state, and Delta State my state go always fall he hand

I believe that my fellow brother's can do that

Bayelsans will never in this life thumbprint for iragbiji bourdilion not in this life, not in the next, after what happened 2015

Rivers State? Hmmmmm, the way Dem go humble am enh go be like ice block for standing prick

Cross river and akwa ibom, de don't even know him

The south east is already lost even before he starts campaign

North Central? Can't say

North East? How e want take start

North West? Maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by skywalker240(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2022
mrkia:

Lol! He knew that side isn't worth it
That side that isn't worth it will be where he will be humbled that day
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Sleekfingers: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Truly if by any unforseen reason the druggie makes it to asorock, he will legalize mkpurumiri within 100 days in office.

Then, Mpuru Mmiri takers will rejoice
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by goaldynboy: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2022
sultry69:
I have told you in one of your post and I will still remind you people that average Northerners prefer having dog as president than Igbo,keep on hating Yoruba's who is feeding you.

So you used your mouth to call yorubas dogs?!!

I'm shaking my head!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by okofians(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2022
Why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache? BAT we want BAT we would get ❤️
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by whirlwind7(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2022
headSmasher:
I know most people will be screaming the name of Tinubu in their dreams

How about screaming his name as you are about to cum? grin grin
It is called jagabazzm.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by akdjr(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Kperogi is writing about the next president that majority Nigerians will vote for. Sai Jagaban!!!
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105766027911120&id=47904265

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by isuomo: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Osinbajo is the next President of Nigeria, bring this up after he is sworn in May 29, 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Sunnyja: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105766027911120&id=47904265
1million odds for Tinubu not becoming president. Stake 50 naira and win 50 million naira.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Alexis11: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
skywalker240:

Everybody that speak against iragbiji bourdilion is Igbo in your eyes, your mindset has been programmed that way, so am not surprised.

Just like 2020 Tinubu will be humiliated in Edo state, and Delta State my state go always fall he hand

I believe that my fellow brother's can do that

Bayelsans will never in this life thumbprint for iragbiji bourdilion not in this life, not in the next, after what happened 2015

Rivers State? Hmmmmm, the way Dem go humble am enh go be like ice block for standing prick

Cross river and akwa ibom, de don't even know him

The south east is already lost even before he starts campaign

North Central? Can't say

North East? How e want take start

North West? Maybe
Where in the comment you quoted did I mention Igbo? Thanks for exposing yourself.
All these abakaliki political analysts self. cheesy
So the fact that PDP won Edo last year is the yardstick to know who will win national election. grin

"We SS and SE" wannabe. cool
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by skywalker240(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Alexis11:

Where in the comment you quoted did I mention Igbo? Thanks for exposing yourself.
All these abakaliki political analysts self. cheesy
So the fact that PDP won Edo last year is the yardstick to know who will win national election. grin

"We SS and SE" wannabe. cool
I don't need to prove my origin to a stranger to determine my roots, I said that Igbo statement because that's the next thing you swesterners always resort to as last weapon

As a Delta blood, I can guarantee you that you your frogged eyed theif will be humbled by the greater south (south south) come 2023, mark these words and mark this day.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Alexis11: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
skywalker240:

I don't need to prove my origin to a stranger to determine my roots, I said that Igbo statement because that's the next thing you swesterners always resort to as last weapon

As a Delta blood, I can guarantee you that you your frogged eyed theif will be humbled by the greater south (south south) come 2023, mark these words and mark this day.

Your parents said the same thing in 2015 because I know you were still small then, they also told you the same thing in 2019....

Tell me why I should take prediction of a neophyte like you seriously this time around

grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by skywalker240(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Alexis11:

Your parents said the same thing in 2015 because I know you were still small then, they also told you the same thing in 2019....

Tell me why I should take prediction of a neophyte like you seriously this time around

grin
Small?

You should be grateful to Seun and MTN Opera free data for the privilege

I've said what I've said, if you believe it or not, is not my business
Sit down in your room and start making permutations for region you have not stepped your legs into

Like i said earlier, don't forget Edo 2020, that's a little glimpse of how much disdain the avarage south Southerners have for barel El bourdilion of iragbiji wink
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by sultry69(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
goaldynboy:

So you used your mouth to call yorubas dogs?!!

I'm shaking my head!!
Go back to kindergarten because pry pupil comprehends English language than you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This guy should go and sleep. Writing trash from abroad about 2023 won't effect a thing. Who e ep

Indeed. Can't be bothered to read the thrash he wrote.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Alexis11: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
skywalker240:

Small?

You should be grateful to Seun and MTN Opera free data for the privilege

I've said what I've said, if you believe it or not, is not my business
Sit down in your room and start making permutations for region you have not stepped your legs into

Like i said earlier, don't forget Edo 2020, that's a little glimpse of how much disdain the avarage south Southerners have for barel El bourdilion of iragbiji wink

Lol na Edo election last year dey give you all the hope for a national election... Your mumu level nor be here at all...

And I don't have anything to go and do in your landlocked region but for SS, I lived there for junky years and have families there. So I know majority in SS are not as hateful and cynical as you lots. cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by skywalker240(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol na Edo election last year dey give you all the hope for a national election... Your mumu level nor be here at all...

And I don't have anything to go and do in your landlocked region but for SS, I lived there for junky years and have families there. So I now majority in SS are not as hateful and cynical as you lots. cheesy
The kid has resorted to insult okay

To prove my point that you have not stepped your foots on the south south,

Where did you stay during your visit?

Answer this question
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Alexis11: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
skywalker240:

The kid has resorted to insult okay

To prove my point that you have not stepped your foots on the south south,

Where did you stay during your visit?

Answer this question

Lol the little boy call am "visit" grin

Post secondary school, university, nysc and post nysc etc period that span over ten years na visit lol

Abeg go play with sand outside. cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by skywalker240(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol the little boy call am "visit" grin

Post secondary school, university, nysc and post nysc etc period that span over ten years na visit lol

Abeg go play with sand outside. cheesy
Now the kid is diverting from the simple question, because of a truth, he has not stepped his legs on the south south

Again I'll ask you again This last time

Where in the South South did you Stay/Visited?

If you can't answer, don't quote me again, because by then, you ain't worth my time.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Alexis11: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
skywalker240:

Now the kid is diverting from the simple question, because of a truth, he has not stepped his legs on the south south

Again I'll ask you again This last time

Where in the South South did you Stay/Visited?

If you can't answer, don't quote me again, because by then, you ain't worth my time.

And why should I tell an abakaliki boy like you where I stayed in SS... Do you even know anywhere in SS

"We SE and SS" wannabe. cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by skywalker240(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Alexis11:

And why should I tell an abakaliki boy like you where I stayed in SS... Do you even know anywhere in SS

"We SE and SS" wannabe. cheesy
That sums it up

You can't answer a simple question, because obviously you have not been to the South South

Rest you are just a kid that's still under daddy's roof, eating Papa eshey ooo. Don't quote me again kid

For the record I am from Delta State me ju isoko, onime kwú urhobo

but the nature of my work has taken me to different places in the South South like

Sagbama (you don't know)

Patani (you don't know)

Ologbo (you don't know)

Ekewan (you don't know)

To name a few

If you need a job, i can employ and be paying you 3k daily

Good bye kid

From now hence forth, silence is the best answer giving to a cheesy

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi by Alexis11: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
skywalker240:

That sums it up

You can't answer a simple question, because obviously you have not been to the South South

Rest you are just a kid that's still under daddy's roof, eating Papa eshey ooo. Don't quote me again kid

For the record I am from Delta State me ju isoko, onime kwú urhobo

but the nature of my work has taken me to different places in the South South like

Sagbama (you don't know)

Patani (you don't know)

Ologbo (you don't know)

Ekewan (you don't know)

To name a few

If you need a job, i can employ and be paying you 3k daily

Good bye kid

From now hence forth, silence is the best answer giving to a cheesy

I enjoyed reading through your frustrations and lamentations. cheesy

grin

Have a good night Ipob kid. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments / EndSARS: Nsukka Joins Protest (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.