Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl (3615 Views)

Marcelo Bielsa Is The Coach Nigeria Needs, Do You Agree Or Not? / Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by kenzysmith: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin I go dey threatened to bench her if she no touch her toe for me undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by paulolee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
would surely Mk her my captain for life bcoz she get bright future behind her n we go dey get weekly meeting to plan about weekend matches on Friday nites for my hood

5 Likes

Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by MJBOLT: 3:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Until dem sack you because you no dey win matches or trophies undecided

9 Likes

Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Petite butt... delicious
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Wonderboy01(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2022
This Man
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by eteebanky1: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2022
SIMPSON
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by freshkpomo(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2022
kenzysmith:
grin

Iye o, the muscle in that yansh can crack a Palm kernel. I like it soft like a water bed Biko,I am not Gay... Next...

Leaves thread!!

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Godspihighlife: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2022
michael77777:
Petite butt... delicious
Olosho in cooperate
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
No wams, na make the team win.
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's 2022 and to God be the glory, we have experience our first rain here in Benue state. This means that the 2022 farming season is officially opened.

The purpose of creating this thread is to look for a serious minded farmer in Benue or outside the state to partner me for the new season.

I'm not too lazy but my health is somehow failing me recently which is making me weak couplef with the fact that i don't have money to finance my farm. So I want someone who is interested to partner me financially, I will provide the land for free, I will also provide the yam seed and be taking care of the farm till it's time for harvest.

In a nutshell, a good spirited individual should invest in me and the farm, you can always come around for inspection and decision making about the whole farm will be in your hands.

Pls someone should kindly help on this!
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by talk2hb1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Underage lipsrsealed
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Rahkman: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
She will ride my dick after matches
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Ak911: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Then what will you do than coaching her to be a good professional. Otoo
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Danjikanbauchi: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Focus on your job or you get the Bleep off.
Re: Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2022
Na jail dey hungry you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland / The Secret Message Behind The 2014 World Cup Logo(pictures) / Getting Soccer 13 Predictions For Tomorrow From Prediction Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.