Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu (9872 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by stanisbaratheon: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
sad.

So what happens if the Super eagles win the Afcon??

The NFF is the problem we have in our football. why hire a new foreign manager now?? What informed that decision if not to steal monies meant for sporting activities?

2 Likes

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Blackman101: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
I have confident in some of the Now local coaches not the old
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by treatise: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2022
freshkpomo:

Let me tell you what that shitty president of NFF did to a young 16 year old boy from Benin. He made the kid and his parent sign a document without reading the content.

The content says, the Danish club signing the boy will pay Ahmadu all the boy's salary for the next 10 years. The boy is only entitled to his bonus. His local coach here in Nigeria is a friend and was very mad at the wickedness shown to the young goal keeper he raised as a child. NFF is more corrupt than PDP and APC Together.

Is there any related link prior to this?

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2022
freshkpomo:

Let me tell you what that shitty president of NFF did to a young 16 year old boy from Benin. He made the kid and his parent sign a document without reading the content.

The content says, the Danish club signing the boy will pay Ahmadu all the boy's salary for the next 10 years. The boy is only entitled to his bonus. His local coach here in Nigeria is a friend and was very mad at the wickedness shown to the young goal keeper he raised as a child. NFF is more corrupt than PDP and APC Together.

He can go to a Danish court and thrash that contract, if true.
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by sunkieisland(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2022
No be only NFF.

An average Nigerian believe anything foreign than local.

That's just the way we are wired. Though things are gradually changing;

When we were boys, I liked listening to the likes of Craig David, Westlife, BackStreet Boys and other western music and never liked Naija music at the time. The mentality was that Western music was better.

Though my love for RnB and Jazz is still there, the narrative about Nigerian music is different now. I listen to 9ja music also now.

Let's promote our own too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Danjikanbauchi: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2022
freshkpomo:

are you sure of this, pls put name.
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Bahamas95(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2022
They prefer foreign coaches because it will give them opportunity to embezzle as usual.

Thieves! Most especially that one with white beard like Hausa goat.

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Pootle: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Emperormartin:

He won bronze in Afcon 2004 same as what your dear coach Gehnort rohr did in 2019.

Say another thing pls…

you are blessed for reminding him.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Onuoha1234(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Ba!g on NFF is the most unpatriotic group in Nigeria.Unti) this 'urrent boards go _from Glasshouse there will not be change in out fortune. Thank you Chairman Chukwu,

2 Likes

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by nihinlade(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2022
We are race bias to ourselves and then we will be shouting ravism when the white man looks down on us. We don't believe in ourselves. God help NFF, God help Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by SmartyPants(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2022
freshkpomo:

there is no place in the developed wolrd where you can sign such a contract.

First of all, a 16 year old is a minor that cannot legally sign with a professional club. Secondly, such a contract is a form of human trafficking and will never ever be upheld by any Court in any country anywhere. So even if such a contract was signed, it will never be enforced for a single day.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2022
robosky02:
NFF doesn’t believe in Nigerian coaches, says Christian Chukwu

https://punchng.com/nff-doesnt-believe-in-nigerian-coaches-says-christian-chukwu/

They have no idea that a foreign white coach will never allow a black team outshine a white team. They should continue with team foreign coach. I’m sure the white coach be leaking all their game plans to their counterparts, especially in World Cup matches.

They should as well give us a white NFF. We are tired of this NFF made up of corrupt Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by mmsen: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2022
fergie001:

Do the local coaches believe in themselves?

Again, It's not an NFF problem but a Nigerian one.

Keshi won a title and they still manoeuvred to replace him. Meanwhile Rohr did nothing and it took them years to get of him.

I think it's partly perception and partly fraud, a lot of people eat from those kickbacks that the foreign coaches pay.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by phemmyfour: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2022
robosky02:

https://punchng.com/nff-doesnt-believe-in-nigerian-coaches-says-christian-chukwu/
That's no news, who employs a new coach even before the interim start work. What a disrespect to Eguavon

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Timoleon(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2022
And we missed 2006 World Cup no?
Emperormartin:

He won bronze in Afcon 2004 same as what your dear coach Gehnort rohr did in 2019.

Say another thing pls…

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by KosiGee(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2022
There is a huge gap and opportunity which Nigerian coaches have failed to exploit. They need to work hard, invest on themselves through various CAF/FIFA courses. The Nigeria premier league and the national league are avenues for the coaches to excel and market themselves. Little is known the local league managers. A win at home and loss away doesn’t do any local manager any good. I believe a lot had changed since the start of this season, Remo fc has been doing well, home and away, Enyimba beat Rangers at Enugu, Enugu Rangers has gotten some favourable results on their away matches etc….the league is a platform for managers to market themselves and on the continental scene like CAF champions league and the confederation cup, I don’t think Nigeria has done well.
Enyimba was the only club to win CAF champions cup under Okey Emordi. The likes of Plateau United, Kano pillars, Mfm have all tried but failed.
Managers of the local clubs can’t just expect to land the Eagles job on a platter. They can also look beyond the shores of Nigeria like Keshi and Amunike did.

Since the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho, Awoniyi, isaac success, not much is known about our under 17 and under 20.

While we blame Pinnick and NFF, let’s also ask the local coaches what they’ve done or achieved with the opportunities they’ve had especially when playing in the continent.

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Timoleon(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2022
By now Pinnick will be in prison sef and banned from football administration
SmartyPants:

there is no place in the developed wolrd where you can sign such a contract.

First of all, a 16 year old is a minor that cannot legally sign with a professional club. Secondly, such a contract is a form of human trafficking and will never ever be upheld by any Court in any country anywhere. So even if such a contract was signed, it will never be enforced for a single day.
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Timoleon(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Your people want them to get the job for just being Nigerians and not on merit or competency.
KosiGee:
There is a huge gap and opportunity which Nigerian coaches have failed to exploit. They need to work hard, invest on themselves through various CAF/FIFA courses. The Nigeria premier league and the national league are avenues for the coaches to excel and market themselves. Little is known the local league managers. A win at home and loss away doesn’t do any local manager any good. I believe a lot had changed since the start of this season, Remo fc has been doing well, home and away, Enyimba beat Rangers at Enugu, Enugu Rangers has gotten some favourable results on their away matches etc….the league is a platform for managers to market themselves and on the continental scene like CAF champions league and the confederation cup, I don’t think Nigeria has done well.
Enyimba was the only club to win CAF champions cup under Okey Emordi. The likes of Plateau United, Kano pillars, Mfm have all tried but failed.
Managers of the local clubs can’t just expect to land the Eagles job on a platter. They can also look beyond the shores of Nigeria like Keshi and Amunike did.

Since the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho, Awoniyi, isaac success, not much is known about our under 17 and under 20.

While we blame Pinnick and NFF, let’s also ask the local coaches what they’ve done or achieved with the opportunities they’ve had especially when playing in the continent.
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by fergie001: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2022
robosky02:

Which of them

Because I know....Amunike over believed in himself and is more sound than Rohr and this Portuguese
That's why I said it's a Nigerian Problem.......even contractors sef in construction and other spheres of life.

We prioritise too much oyibo tinx... however we need to do better ourselves.

When given the opportunity,don't give room for naysayers....Under Rohr, how many times did we hear that people were given money to play and all that. It may have happened, we never heard.

But every Nigerian Coach has been accused of that...true or not.

mmsen:

Keshi won a title and they still manoeuvred to replace him. Meanwhile Rohr did nothing and it took them years to get of him.

I think it's partly perception and partly fraud, a lot of people eat from those kickbacks that the foreign coaches pay.
The bolded have been discussed by robosky02 & I before now.....that for me I believe make up 90% of the reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by fergie001: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Keshi believed in himself and delivered. He also believed in home based players The problems exists in your mind.
Ultimately it is still Nigerians that go on the field to play

No problem of who coaches the team exists in my mind. It is a Nigerian Problem that happens not only in football or Sports!
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Funkymode(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Same as Nigeria Aviation Industry, Civil Engineering; they prefer foreigners to our own, once you're white, the chances of you getting job in this above mentioned companies is 90 to 95%, 5% chances for being a Nigerian, 0% for being black and non Nigerian
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by aribisala0(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2022
fergie001:

No problem of who coaches the team exists in my mind. It is a Nigerian Problem that happens not only in football or Sports!
Just ignore the evidence and insist on your opinion
Facts are irrelevant?

Once again Keshi believed in himself and won the AFCON with home based players. That is the reality
You can make up your own reality if you like
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by austinvsb: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2022
robosky02:
I believe in competence not the colour of the skin of the coach

Let's go there

amotolongbo, paulolee, ojeemah, fergie001, Omicron007 Totilopussylick

Austin Eguavon is more than capable to lead the team and pinnick is a corrupt self-loathing bastard that wants to keep propagating the colonial mindset of 'White over Blacks' despite glaring evidence to the contrary in reality

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by nograv: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2022
spacofadan:

Speak for yourself

Mumu I defend the people of this country at every turn..

Bar the North, people in this country can do everything any other nation of people can do..
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by fergie001: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2022
aribisala0:
I know where you are headed.......Suit yourself
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by robosky02(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
kmcutez:

They have no idea that a foreign white coach will never allow a black team outshine a white team. They should continue with team foreign coach. I’m sure the white coach be leaking all their game plans to their counterparts, especially in World Cup matches.

They should as well give us a white NFF. We are tired of this NFF made up of corrupt Nigerians.

I concurs in timaya voice

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by aribisala0(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
kmcutez:

This is a senseless thing to say
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by lagosrd: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
robosky02:

He didn't turn anything around . you people are eating from the sweat of that poor man.
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by freshkpomo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
treatise:

Is there any related link prior to this?

Danjikanbauchi:
are you sure of this, pls put name.

TheGoodJoe:

[color=#000099]
He can go to a Danish court and thrash that contract, if true.

Happened in 2013 or 2014. If you know mopol 5 in Benin, there was a coach that used to coach in that barrack, it happened to one of his boys... The coach was an old-school friend... I won't mention his name for security reasons, because people like Picnik are big shots..... Lastly my friend is not the only one to have coached in mopol 5, so many people have coached there so I did not also give out his identify.
[/color]
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by benqo01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Even d country dont believe in itself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi's Set Of Game-worn 2022 FIFA World Cup Jerseys Draws $5.2M Opening Bid / Lionel Messi Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Nigeria Defeats Haiti 2-1 In A Women's International Friendly Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.