Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu (9880 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
nograv:

Mumu I defend the people of this country at every turn..

Bar the North, people in this country can do everything any other nation of people can do..

The moment you said 'mumu' I wouldn't want to engage further with you. But let me make it clear to you that a lot of Nigerians clamoured for the appointment of Amuneke as coach instead of that foreign Portuguese guy in direct contrast of what you said about 'most Nigerians' wanting a foreigner instead.

Learn to have a reasonable conversation even though you might be younger. The earlier the better. I will appreciate if you don't quote me again
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by eteba(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Let`s allow Nigerian nationals coach our teams.......God bless The Super Eagles!
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Help2020: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Emperormartin:

He won bronze in Afcon 2004 same as what your dear coach Gehnort rohr did in 2019.

Say another thing pls…
I never said rohr is good.
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by hollywater: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
freshkpomo:
NFF is more corrupt than PDP and APC Together.
I disagree. APC has Master degree in corruption.

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Omodua(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Omicron007:
The Glass House is a very corrupt federation that depends on foreign coaches contract to cash out.
They sign ambiguous contracts with the foreign coaches and this allows them to have a kick-back.

Most of our local coaches have poor welfare and are being owed salaries and match bonuses.

This is Nigeria for you.

Don't expect much.

You have said it all bro. The Truth. NFF led by Amaju Pinnick is corrupt and wants to cash out via hiring foreign coaches. He should step down. He has destroyed Nigerian football.
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Hiq0: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Really
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by Reflect7: 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
afroniger:
Where is the lie? No matter how accomplished they are, Nigerian coaches are constantly made to have to keep proving themselves. Nigerians (and Africans by extension) just don't believe in their own capabilities. We tend to be too hard on ourselves while giving foreigners a pass and making excuses for their failures.

COLONIAL MENTALITY AND ATTENDANT RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX STILL AFFLICTS MANY AFRICANS.

THEY ARE SICK PEOPLE BUT DON'T REALISE THEY'RE SICK.

1 Like

Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by jasena: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
I prefer amunike to eguavon, egyavom has coached the super eagles twice in ad in and has never qualified dir semi finals, apart from him all other coaches have taken Nigeria tonrhs semi finals at least in the past 40 years if my research is correct
Re: NFF Doesn’t Believe In Nigerian Coaches, Says Christian Chukwu by jasena: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
It is not colonial mentality. Nigeria as an independent nation ruled by Nigerian is doing worse in every department as against when it was handled by the colonialist.
Ghana has enlisted the services of a world class coach of Ghanaian and British descent. Soup wet sweet an money kill am. This coach has managed the likes of Tottenham, Newcastle, Norwich, and is convinvincing foreign born Ghanaians to play for ghana. He has the experience at the highest level, he can read matches and knows what to do. Egypt took up an experienced coach despite not having a star studded lineup barring slash and trezeguet but they are in the semi finals. Tactics matter a lot. While I don't care where the coach comes from, I feel the coach should have the pedigree to produce results against world class opposition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats Haiti 2-1 In A Women's International Friendly Match. / Eagles Next Target : World Cup Semi-Final? / CAFCL/CC: Rivers United, Bayelsa United Advance Into Next Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.