Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight (10627 Views)

Internal Memo Warning Nigerian Prison Officers Against Leaking Documents, Leaked / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / Court Orders Prison To Release Zeenat, El-Zakzaky’s Wife For COVID-19 Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nig. Prison Facilities, a Red Zone as the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola orders prison officers to shoot on sight anybody who attempts to attack any correctional centre.

The minister gave this order on Monday, while inspecting the facility @ Agodi Custodial Centre, Ibadan

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1483052589533040643?t=bLKxEM5Cxo8oxC9XV8ZvLw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by teewhydope(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
hmmm. nice call

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by iCauseTrouble: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
shocked
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by nazicartel(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wait ooo... Where they joking with the attackers before ?.....

Nigeria officials and stupid orders seff... As an armed officer of the Law, you're free to shoot anything that looks like a serious threat to your life ....

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by 9jvirgin(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Too late. St00pid man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by oluwaseyi0: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
I agree but will Buhari agree

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by tillaman(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
cool
That’s right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Zainabthegirl1(f): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chai
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Druhill(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by demoBaba: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
G
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Boogyman557: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na we MOUNT here

If una JUNZ me SELF go carry my OWN KALA and we go begin SHOOT on SIGHT

Na to just BLAST BLAST any BLOKOS wey I SEE

to de BLAST BLAST any left leg wey I SEE

to de BLAST BLAST any YANNSH wey I SEE

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by LillyandDaisy: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Okay!!!!
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Uptownerd: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Does he have such power to give this type of order?

"The custodial workers need to be trained on other ways of de-escalating before shooting. It is illegal to shoot any unarmed individual unless there is a reason to do it."

Visit 60 Years of Nigeria's Togetherness to see how the Nigerian government has been lying to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Kazeem47(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Some of those attackers dey well equipped than those prison warders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Sucolee(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
shoot your shot
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by OlawaleBammie: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Big city na big city sha

If to say na one of my town for osun or ekiti, minister go enter and u no go know??

All the whole town go turn dusty grin grin grin

We dey ibadan we no even know if governor dey der talk more of the entry of the minister

Na so dem do burial for the former olubadan, and the successful coronation of the incumbent, we no even know anything for my side for mokola

If to say na my town, dem fit tell us say dem wan carry sacrifices ooh so make we no comot for 21days grin

Big city sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
nawa I no fit talk
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by iamdynamite(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good one from baba kabiru, that is the way to go.

The rate of jail break during his tenure is so alarming, desperate times desperate measures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by wallay77(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mtcheeew....nonsense and ingredient
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Supported 100%
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by hibeebeeking: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bokoharist fellow nigeriiane.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Lovenorth: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
I like this bold move
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Xscape1993(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Evil party and terrorist sympathizers.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by TheABOMINATION: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
After they confirm the attackers are not Fulani, they can shoot on sight.
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Adesanmi200: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oga please don't transfer aggression on attackers. Dem no be oyetola boys
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by ekukeku(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pls wat is d outcome of All d one dey proclaim as terrorists & order shoot on sight

Dey will soon kidnap him & ask him to release there boys for exchange... Lobatan
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Whois(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just do it
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by hisexcellency34: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na today?
Re: Aregbesola Orders Prison Officers To Shoot Attackers On Sight by Farid24224(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where's my raiful??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rt. Hon. Muktar Betara Aliyu Set To Officially Declare House Speakership Bid / Electricity Meters Upgrade Won’t Affect Credit Balance — FG / Rivers Crisis: Dump PDP, Join Us – APC Woos Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.