Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati (23837 Views)

Dbanj To Perform With Usher, Mary J. Blige At Global Citizen 2015 Earth Day / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Dbanj To Marry Genny In August! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Our objectives are to enlighten people to the truth and expose all of the lies these recent so-called "religions" moset especially in CHRISTIANITY have created regarding Satan, Satanism ,Satanists , Lucifer , the illuminati etc. nobody like you can stop us not even JEHOVAH GOD that you are serving like a slave all these Years . we control the entire World!!! we rule the world both spiritual and physical i have marked you already.....i read your comment very carefully and i laugh! grin

To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking. The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.

Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient spiritual texts and records were removed and/or destroyed and those who had spiritual knowledge were mass murdered by the Inquisition. This took out of circulation the very knowledge those in power have used and still use to manipulate the ignorant population using spiritual/occult power. The Bible is one of the most powerful subliminal tools used by a select few to enslave the masses. Most people are unaware of this because they lack knowledge regarding the occult, thought power, and psychic energy. The powers that be work to reinforce the belief that the occult, powers of the mind and spirit are nonsense or just plain bunk. cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

jayhanks: its obvious u are possessed and dellusional,let me tell u smthing,people who served satan to the highest order even after promised his kingdom hell(a place God built)they realized they've been duped and will carry on the same fates as the other sinners,this was a real life experience by an American lady(mary t. Baxter) jesus carried to hell to see for herself which she later wrote as a book;DIVINE REVELATIONS OF HELL.
And pls tell me when God throws satan,all followers and sinners from hell to the lake of fire,wouldn't satan scream and burn or would he wear metal suits for protection.i would just say u are BIG FOOL and am sure ur sorcery have taken a lot of good tin u would have gotten in life and brought ur family pain not knowing theres a black sheep in the house.the bible said suffer not a witch to live so i might strangle u to death if i had known u personally.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Oracool11: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
If GOD has d power to send the devil packing i think i rather be on his side,. :PIf GOD has d power to send the devil packing i think i rather be on his side,.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by yemmy19(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
If H̲̣̣̣ε̲̣̣̣ likes let him join,he is nt part of my family

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by amowo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
just be saying wat u dont know.foooooooooooooools
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Detongue: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2012
@ogaga, u are doom 4life. I'm not surprise because ur birth place is in 'igbe' shrine.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
All I see here are people who are suffering from frustrations. Some have the idea that Christ isnt real because they have prayed and prayed but nothing seem to be happening. I have shared same idea to and it didnt stop me from believe in God, it just made me bakslided so many times... But I wil alwaz ask God for His mercies and grace...
Whenever my evil conscience starts doubtin the existence of God, I ask mysef questions just as I'm throwin d questions to everyone who doubts God.
. How did humanbeings start to exist?
. Have u seen pictures of outer space? How come d earth and other planets hv revolve a particular circle witout livin it 4 so many years nd neva bumpd into each other.
. How come we have day and night, rainy nd dry seasons.
. Is the Bible stories false? If not, explain how Sarah begat Isaac, the burnin tree of Moses days, the divison of the red sea, d pillar of cloud and fire, d division of Jordan, d standin still of d sun, manner falling frm Heaven, d victories of Isreal, d miraculous birth of Jesus Christ, death and ascention... Lets live dat.
. How wud u explain we humans... Where watery substances join together and form a human wit eyes, nose and all....
. All dis things assures me that truly there is a Creator, a supernatural who oversees this universe...
Dont b discouraged when answers to your prayers didnt come as fast as you want. If God would answer the prayers of all those that pray and do for them as they hv prayed, there will definitely be problem in the world. God ansas prayas base on how it will suit you and people around, He sees very thing clearly.
I blive in God and I will continue believin even if I hv a gun to my head, if not for anything then because things exist which no one can explain... Which means there is a God.
If human evolve frm apes, how come no humans have evolve frm ape since then. Or how do the first ape eva come into existence....
There is God, I know I pray somtyms and dont receive ansas, I'm poor, jobless and somehow frustrated but I believe there is God. Even if I remain poor 4 the rest of my life, even if I cudnt make Heaven, I still blive God is...

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by liquidgold4u(f): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
I believe in ONE GOD, d Father Almighty, CREATOR of heaven and earth,I believe in JESUS CHRIST his son our Lord,who was conceived by d HOLY SPIRIT,born of d virgin mary,suffered under pontious pilate.He was cruicified,died, and buried. He descended into hell(**take note**He defeated death).on d 3rd dayn HE AROSE and ascended in2 heaven and is seated @d right hand of d FATHER,from where HE shall JUGDE d living and d dead.(**note**not one shall b spared judgement).
Now,if u don't belong on dis train, for all I care,ure on a loong thing. Nuff said!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by yuooop: 10:50am On May 28, 2013
@ogaga u ar so much of a fool u beta change or u wud so burn in hell.nd why ar u busy famzing illuminati?who knw u?wanna be idiot!find smting to do with ur life nd u wud be beta 4 it.mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by ikeugbo(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2013
Watching everyone comment on what ogaga said is funny, he is just looking for attention, so why worry. The devil has no answers that's why he keeps looking for information, even the devil trembles and fears the name of JESUS. Most people don't know him haven't heard his voice or if not they would be surprised to know that they served their servant(devil) all that time. He is a small boy and a fool but wise in fooling ignorant people. Well illuminati, ogboni, frats go ahead but it not far long truth will always prevail even if the lie ran for a thousand years truth would overtake it when it rises. JESUS is The Truth

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by charcoalblaq(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2013
Oh boy, people be smart as rock, please note i meant domb, and yeah i misspelled it cos of em moderators and all.

Someone comes up with some domb ish without any evidence and some religious nuts get all hot and bothered about it, wow! aint that something.

Crowd mentality. Y'all are the kind of people who killed them aluu boys just cos you "heard" some people gathering.

Damn.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by ammyluv2002(f): 8:58pm On May 28, 2013
diluminati: dbanj has officially joined illuminati. expect one eye photo shoots, pyramid necklaces, goat head, etc.
The way you guys jugde in this country is just too bad...did D'banj come out to say he has joined illluminati? These guys are trying to make people focus on them by posing with illuminati signs and people with low IQ fall for it....SMH come to think of it, why are everybody talking about these illuminati stuff?? Believe me, a lot of people in this country don't even know about the word "illuminati" yet they have sold their hearts to the devil..the non educated ones kill most in this country. A lot of evil are happening in this country today, why didn't you say they have joined illuminati? Let's just stop all these of noise of "Tonto Dike with illuminati signs" "grin'banj has joined illuminati" "Wizkid has joined illuminati" is really annoying that someone who can read and write would fall for such tricks, stop making these people more popular...if you are looking for who to promote, consider the up coming artistes and make them popular.
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Emperor4God(m): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2013
[size=14pt]PROOF THAT D'BANJ IS A ILLUMINATI COMING SOON TO [/size] cool

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Emperor4God(m): 3:57am On Jul 19, 2013
PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF D’BANJ IS IN THE ILLUMINATI

JUST AS WE SAID WE WOULD.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

I WONDER WHAT HIS PASTOR WILL SAY.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by laddyagaga247: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi to every out there i want to tank the illuminatimessenger for making me a member of the illuminati withing three (3)weaks so if you are out there looking for a way to join the illuminati you can mail him today illuminatimessenger111@gmail.com or you can contact him today with +2348146664547
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 30, 2013
He will be the first Nigerian star to join - Others will follow after seeing how successful they will make him.

Trust Naija our own dey worst. Na de Illuminati go take their hand they drive them when thm don over much!
LOL!! lwkmd abeg take am easy grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 30, 2013
princess5.:
Stop fooling yourselves Illuminati/ Freemason as being in Nigeria since the early 1900s.
So many prominent Nigeria's re in it. so don't think D'banj is first to join.
Ok oo illuminati expert. we don hear
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by johnkelvin02: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by johnkelvin02: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Join the illuminatibrotherhood to get rich and be famous in life call +2349034412845

Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by johnkelvin02: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
You are welcome to the great illuminati temple were imposibilities are made possible, we want you to fill the form and get back to us so that we will be able to commerce on your information's in order for you to become a full member of illuminati okay.
Fill and get back to us immediately.
Your name........................
Your photo
Your country..................
Your age...............
Your phone number.......... ....
Purpose of joining.

NOTE: Once the above information's are made available wee shall commerce on the initiation okay.call +2349034412845
Re: Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati by johnkelvin02: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration / Sunmbo Adeoye Prays For Annie Idibia Over Her Wish For A Baby Boy / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.