Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. (13778 Views)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Mikael0407(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
The year was 2008 and it was the night of the uefa champions league final between Manchester United and Chelsea grin
I knew I shouldn't be outside until after dark but I couldn't help it, I just had to watch my heroes take on the Blues.

I initially planned to leave at half time but the game got too engrossing and I ended up staying long enough to watch CR7 crying tears of joy and SAF celebrating with Giggsy cheesy I was also crying tears of joy when the team huddled around and lifted that glorious cup together.

Unsurprisingly Later that night I was crying tears of pain as my dad decided to reward my decision making with countless lashes from his special metal headed belt(guess I deserved it)
Didn't matter to me though and later that night when I finally managed to grab a little sleep, I was actually smiling with the memory of the celebration both in the Red section at the Russian stadium and in the bar where I saw the game cheesy

14 years later, still a Red Devil for life! cool

10 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Dbrawllm0098(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
My dad friend came ,my dad saw him from far and said I should tell the man,he is not around and if he insist I should not give him a chair.when the man came I forgot what my dad said,I gave him a chair , I went inside to call my dad only for me to receive slap and that's how the beating started,the man ask him y he is beating me ,he said this girl is a big thief.

9 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Yommychrz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
my Pop man na confirm guy, may his soul rest in peace.
oh! Am sorry man
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Mine was when hunger "beat" me up for good 24 hours. The experience was horrible
Ur Story is dead undecided
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by ibrocool(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:
When my wicked elder now disowned brother angryly jumped on my belly with an intent to kill me after beating me severely,he carried me and was about throwing me inside a well.i was 2 plus old then...that memory just refused leaving me.
How do you remember something that happened when you were 2 years old?
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Imustreturn(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:
When my wicked elder now disowned brother angryly jumped on my belly with an intent to kill me after beating me severely,he carried me and was about throwing me inside a well.i was 2 plus old then...that memory just refused leaving me.
are you serious? shocked
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by DoingBetter: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Damn. Why do I feel like giving most of the commenters here a hug? Some stories are actually stories of childhood trauma in the name of discipline.
cayorday89:
Where do I start from...? I will be back make I reminisce on all..
Modified
Being the only son of a no nonsense couple(they were meant for each other) I had countless memories of beatings from my parents as I was told I was very stubborn but if my memory permits me especially now that I have seen things, I was not stubborn it was just my parents that were too rigid and all my life were based on following rules that even prisoners will never be given, so there was bound to be broken rules which one will definitely not do without in one's lifetime even if it means death consequence. And my punishment over the course of my life ranges from beating with canes, koboko(we had one mouth, two mouths, three and four mouths), tear gas, pepper, belt etc and none was for stealing, killing, smoking, joining bad gangs, or impregnating person daughter or any other evil/bad vices you can think of.

In all, the worst beating I ever received was few hours into the new year 2004.
My offense, I left church just to go blow banger with other people( I don't even have mine just in the joy of the new year), while we were going, another guy named junior (my agemate, RIP to him) gave me money to help him buy one sound when we are coming back as his parents were giving him close marking, never knew my mum would be looking for me as I thought she was engrossed in the service and it's my chance to go have some fun as all my life was restricted to home alone on days like that. She later looked for me and found me at the junction of the church, held my hands and straight home we went.

My dad was home as he was recuperatimg from an accident, he opened and my mum explained why we were home earlier then expected and without my siblings, and I was told to pull off my clothes and lay in the passageway my dad used the 4 mouth koboko and my mum used pankere and it was a joint merciless beating that lasted for close to an hour with no one been able to come to my rescue as we were the sole occupants of the house, so many others close to it but this definitely stands out and it was my third consecutive Christmas and new year season thrashing with this very one been the second banger incident.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by ahnie: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
ibrocool:
How do you remember something that happened when you were 2 years old?
Because I be spirit.
E go get something we go happen to you,e go stick like stamp for your memory.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
From my father, throw me down from first floor because of stubbornness, people keep coming to our house with their children broken skull to complain.

As the guy throw me down I landed on my two feet and run away.
Hahaha �...u na 007
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by DoingBetter: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'm sorry you had to take beatings for things you didn't do. Sorry you were even beaten at all sending you love and healing.
Olamilekan08:
I could relate several.

But I better let bygones be bygones otherwise I might be overwhelmed with pains and bitterness because I don't think I deserved the severity of those beatings (even if I deserved the beating at all).

Edit:

To make you understand, I've been beaten with twisted electric wire - the thick one that brings light from the pole to the house, to the extent that on one occasion the ending of the wire landed on one of my eyes. It was blood shoot that I was rejected by several eye clinics in Lagos. I could have gone blind if not for an hospital like that in Oshodi where I was admitted for 7 days. The crime? I skipped summer lessons because I was scared to tell the teacher that my parent said the fees would be paid later.

Another, I served punishment (up down or sew machine. A kind of frog jump but you'll be on a spot) for several hours into the night and after, serious beating. Reason? My younger ones removed their new doll my mother bought them from the package. Till today, I don't know why I was punished for that.

Another on I was flogged, pursued on the street while I'm being called thief, I had no choice but to return into the room to continue with the beating instead of disgracing myself in the street. I was hit with a hoe on the head with blood splashing of our white wardrobe (I still come across hidden blood stain in several places on the wardrobe weeks after the incident) before the beating stopped. Reason? No, I didn't steal anything. I was only making a stand for my new found faith.

See op ehn, this are just few, very few. If not that as they say time heals the heart, and also the many benefits I got from my parents...

Another edit:

I know I deserved some punishment. On the other hand, there are some of my naughty deeds that surprisingly went unpunished.

For example I once removed the ceiling fan regulator from the wall to regulate a rotor, connecting it to battery. (I learnt from there that tiger battery can give you as shock with that thing)
Also, I removed the rotor from that olden days big black disc player, rendering it useless. And many more. No one was even questioned to my greatest surprise.

I also realized from many people's comments here that my childhood isn't unusual, but I think mine was a bit above the 'generation average'.

I wish I was born in this generation with soft parents

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kharol1234:
shillings grin grin
Damn! It's been long I spent those. grin
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Farid24224:
Mine was one of the darkest day of my life...

I was 13 years.. growing up I wasn't as religious asy parents were and I am their only male child. There was this girl that's our neighbor...She was 15 then..She looks older than her age which I am too, we dry our laundries at the back of our flat (they are at the top of our house) so one day we met back there and gosh she dressed scanty and was giving me this weird gestures, I went and met her and I don't know how but we are kissing at a corner not realizing both our parents are looking at us.. cry
Their scream was like thunder..My mom grabbed my shirt and started beating the hell out of me..I was just praying to God make I die that moment.. grin grin The girl ran as her mom chased her away..We are a Muslim family and they weren't but that didn't stop her parents from battering the hell outta her.. Even till now my parents are still stalking me after 6 years... lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na this kind opportunity God no the bless people with at the right time grin
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
apple30:
Mmn meeen I recieve countless bitten from my dad becus he is very strict..d worse was one day dat I went to play football n my dad has worn me not to play football nor associate wt anybody, from school to d house ,no friends . Dat Dey my dad got back earlier Dan expected,so I was just bouncing back as usual I saw my mum n d look she gave me I knw am death ..b4 I could go thru d gate I heard a loud voice where r u coming from ,obviously my booth was on my hand n I was on my jessy looking dusty n dirty, I couldn’t say I word ,d next thing my ass hit d floor grin he clear me down n beat d living day light out of me ,he drag me to a cage dat he initially built for his goat but he hasn’t gotten d goat yet, n lock me dere like a prisoner..
D worse ..he said He will barb my hair, dat is becus of my full n long hair dats why my head is always hot dat if I barb it n water touches it dat I will think straight ..dats when I break d door n ran out of d compound b4 he comes out ..
Mmn I slept in church for 2days not to barb d hair ..
My dad refuse even when pple where begging him to let me be wt d hair ..he said I must barb d hair b4 I come back to his house ..I can’t deal with d mosquitos in d church again ,I av to give in n barb d hair ..I cry for 1 week after dat incident ..mind u I was a 12yrs old gal aving a long full hair .. sad

Mmmn despite d hair came back I still can’t forget d incident …

I Love an athletic women ... Damn!

where you from?

2 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by zeecartel(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2022
men,when I was young I nor get freedom like that,so any message dem send me 4 houz na straight to football field go spend hours so one day my mum come catch me there my guy no go try beating from field to houz
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Charlot: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2022
NohurryInLife:

Bro, something bad touch us that day. If I say make I talk everything wey touch us that day, I fit dey cry. Most especially me wey be the CP cry cry cry

En security details kom even dey add pepper join dey call me CP, incoming AIG, future IG. Bros I suffer that day no be small.

I no even know the devil wey enter our body that day. Play wey be say na our normal toy guns & sticks we dey use play o, naso we say make we spice am up make everything 4 look real.

Spice things up right � Dj Spicy.. am sure you received a special spicy beating... my amiable CP

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by CHAVINCI: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Psady:
Wow that's great and rare. Wetin go push u do that kind thing?
bottom line is that we be serious case when we small,even our relatives no dey agree make we come do holiday for their house

3 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by thundafire: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Farid24224:
Mine was one of the darkest day of my life...

I was 13 years.. growing up I wasn't as religious asy parents were and I am their only male child. There was this girl that's our neighbor...She was 15 then..She looks older than her age which I am too, we dry our laundries at the back of our flat (they are at the top of our house) so one day we met back there and gosh she dressed scanty and was giving me this weird gestures, I went and met her and I don't know how but we are kissing at a corner not realizing both our parents are looking at us.. cry
Their scream was like thunder..My mom grabbed my shirt and started beating the hell out of me..I was just praying to God make I die that moment.. grin grin The girl ran as her mom chased her away..We are a Muslim family and they weren't but that didn't stop her parents from battering the hell outta her.. Even till now my parents are still stalking me after 6 years... lipsrsealed
grin u were showing ur parent u were ripe to pluck the apple fruit.
Mods una never realize say we dey 21st century era where we still dey view this useless emojis una get here
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Danjikanbauchi: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Zubydeangelo:
Hahaha �...u na 007
but the guy is enjoying me now, as my stubborn have lead me to see money and she is on salary every months curtsey of me.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Oyin2212(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Babssoo:
We get one neibour that time, mummy bolu. My mummsy dey talk am one day say she get body odour. Not long after she came to our house, na so I go meet am 'mummy bolu mummy so pe ema n ruun' . Na miracle happen that day, cause I died, i came back ni oo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
From my father, throw me down from first floor because of stubbornness, people keep coming to our house with their children broken skull to complain.

As the guy throw me down I landed on my two feet and run away.

You stubborn no bi lie.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by femijay8271(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:
My dad friend came ,my dad saw him from far and said I should tell the man,he is not around and if he insist I should not give him a chair.when the man came I forgot what my dad said,I gave him a chair , I went inside to call my dad only for me to receive slap and that's how the beating started,the man ask him y he is beating me ,he said this girl is a big thief.

U and my Lil daughter enh... I no-no d different BTW both of una, I go tell my lady to tell some of my friends that am not around only for my 2yrs old girl to be shouting *eeeefmmm is sipiin* Fm is sleeping
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by shantti(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
ahnie:

This same idiot m the one paying the tuition fees of his son whom I have adopted as my child for life and I have been killing the child with kindness for some years now.i love this child to pieces.a child that calls me **mummy**

This idiot is slightly richer than a gutter rat.

Nawa oh, u could have told ur parents what he did to u then?
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by shantti(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
ahnie:

No I don't think so...it's just that,our spirit no de eva stand each other,till date.

We cannot even see eyeball to eyeball,he's just a pathetic humanoid.
Even with all his wickedness,I m still the one paying the school tuition of his first son(ogaga)

Sorry u had to go through that.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Farid24224(m): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2022
thundafire:
grin u were showing ur parent u were ripe to pluck the apple fruit.
Mods una never realize say we dey 21st century era where we still dey view this useless emojis una get here

grin
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Farid24224(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2022
99thEnemy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na this kind opportunity God no the bless people with at the right time grin

The shout wey dey do that day still dey my memory...It just rise the hairs of my body..

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by OlawaleBammie: 3:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
my Pop man na confirm guy, may his soul rest in peace.
am sure na u kill the guy grin grin grin grin angry grin

Omo buruku
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Danjikanbauchi: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
am sure na u kill the guy grin grin grin grin angry grin

Omo buruku
do you want to be unfortunate in life ?
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by OlawaleBammie: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
do you want to be unfortunate in life ?

No

Guy na joke i dey grin grin

A no mean am like that, i just said that in respect to the level of ur stubbornness den.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can Bring Satisfaction For Couples In Marriage? / Which Of These Are You In Your Family? / The Story Of The Little Girl That Was Killed By Her Careless School Bus Driver .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.