Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point (16584 Views)

Pastors Conduct Deliverance On Members By Flogging Them With Leather Belts / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Newsmic: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Pastor Coughs And Rubs Spit On Church Member's Face To Prove A Point To His Congregation (Photos, Video)

A yuck fest played out in a church at Tusla, Oklahoma as a Pastor got very literal about seeing God’s blurred imaginative and prescient in 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Pastor Michael Todd who leads the Transformation Church in Tulsa, evoked an exaggerated response from his congregation throughout his service on Sunday after wiping his spit on the face of a parishioner who volunteered.

The Pastor did this to emphasize his analogy on “how troublesome it is to obtain prescient from God.”

Pastor Todd's action which left his audience gasping in horror, is coming amid a pandemic.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQiaz-ei2LU

https://twitter.com/bstdownbarbiana/status/1482861112165023744?t=3Z-n19QSutsskW1QP7iTqA&s=19

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Biggie2000(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2022
I watched the video, and in as much as he is trying to prove a point to the congregation regarding how shocked other people will be when God starts doing miraculous things in their (the congregants) lives, I still feel he could've passed his message with other ways other than using his saliva, which obviously contains various germs. Jesus used his saliva and sand to heal a blind man, doesn't mean this pastor should start putting saliva in the eyes of others, especially when he is not performing a "miracle". There's various ways to pass a message.
I'm also surprised a grown up man will allow his fellow man to put spit in his eyes and face just because he (the so called pastor) wants to prove a point.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by smile11s(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wow

I don’t know how this is supposed to help someone’s relationship with God.

https://gist.am/question/pastor-rubs-his-spit-on-members-face-to-prove-a-point-does-this-relate-to-christianity
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by eherbal(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
And that folks,was how the virus was started and spread throughout the USA grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by excomarow(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
May God Forgive Me...

If na Bishop Oyedepo or Daddy GO Adeboye I fit stand am...

But this one wey be like Yahoo-Yahoo Pastor, Omo ehn....

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Brendaniel: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Image123(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ride on paster
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by slawormiir: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Ew

Disgusting

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by dallyemmy: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
He doesn't look like a Pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Mophor: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by candidbabe(f): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chineke eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since I started listening to pastor Abel damina's messages my life has not remained the same

Free the SHEEPLE

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by vkeeshez(m): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Well done
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Dotunking01: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is an Odd world, a strange, unbelievable, strange thing happening. Anyway, it is foretold.
I don't think this earth can recover from gullible inhabitants. Some people are just worse than Almajiris. The power of darkness is working Kudos to you but still, you can't outshine light.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Doglove91: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nawa oo
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by OSHIOJANLE: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dirty anointing...what rubbish..
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Escobar98(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Man idk what to say. Maybe the next person
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by bigjackass: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Stupid church members

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Flamees(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ok

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Dshocker(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Black man ntoooooooor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by GeneralOjukwu: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin

A girl about to wed in Plateau recently was kidnapped on the way to the Pastor's House.

I learnt it was the practice for " brides to be to spend the night before the wedding at the Pastor's house" grin

How stupid can one be ?

These guys just show that people are so so gullible. There's absolutely no limit to stupidity, it seems

1 Like

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Racoon(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
And the sheepie continued to be deceived.
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by sundaygray(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is just beyond ridiculous
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by humberjade: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Interesting grin

Except I am hypnotised, no man of God (self called or called) will do that to me, except I didn't see it coming.

When you think you have seen and heard it all...Beyond ridiculous!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Okaduno: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
If this is not madness I don't know what to call it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
dallyemmy:
He doesn't look like a Pastor

What does Pastors look like? Always trying to make excuses for your religious slave masters.
He has a congregation, HE'S A PASTOR. That's main JOB - brainwashing gullible sheep and collecting their money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by Offpoint1: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
fdgdg
Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by ReacherSaidNoth: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sheep will be sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point by webizone(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
As much as this is yuck and I know that many people will not let their face be "soiled", I wonder how many people will agree to let Jesus Christ do this to their face today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Morally Better Than U.S? / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues / Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.