Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

This Biafra Of A Thing Will Fail Unless Their Elites Join In D Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Biafra Of A Thing Will Fail Unless Their Elites Join In D Struggle (179 Views)

I Went Home And Found This Biafra Pounds In My Late Dad Box / Why I Rejected Biafra Of Only S’east Igbo States – Nnamdi Kanu / Check Out This Biafra Customised Facemask - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Biafra Of A Thing Will Fail Unless Their Elites Join In D Struggle by logicalman: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
The political class should study the body language of the elites in Igbo land especially south east. It is true that most of their elites believe in one Nigeria and are ready to resist and frustrate Biafran struggle but if 2023 presidential election comes and political class don't see the need to support any one of them to become president then Biafra agitation will gather much support and momentum from lgbo political class and their people in the diaspora will join.

A food for thought for the elites that believe in one Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Will Declare Intention To Run After APC Convention– Yahaya Bello / Let Your Relationship With Me Translate To Success- Lagos Cp / Soludo Commiserates With Victims Of Onitsha Fire Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.