Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) (26143 Views)

We Do Not Interfere In Ooni's Selection Of Oloris - Sisters To Ooni Of Ife / Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates 50th Coronation Anniversary (VIDEO, PICS) / Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives 'Oloris' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Some times I wonder how Kabiyesi manages to satisfy all his women. 10 gbosaa for u Sir. More blessings Sir.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by baby124: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just marrying wives and dancing. The next Alaafin should focus on having an impact. Nigeria has so many issues now that we cannot afford traditional leaders that just want to eat, dance and marry women. Otherwise these institutions will slowly disappear. People are already losing respect for the Oba’s sef.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by fuke(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kabiyesi is enjoying but i bet it He knows what you don't know.
getting closer to nature. Doctors are ok, but nature is better.

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by muheeb01(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iku baba yeye
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
StephenBB:
These him wives are foods for sugar boys...both presently and in the future.

I don't know what I'm typing this Sunday morning!

You’s a baddie wink
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by xtremeTall(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
easyfem:
So the old man dey lamba all this women?..... which kind agbo e dey use self
Assin my bro��..
When me nor fit hold 1 at 25

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by wink2015(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
I did history at the secondary school level.

One of the topic was the great Oyo empire.

Oyo people are very rich in culture.

Oyo state is the heart land of yoruba land.

I join numerous well wishers to celebrate with the Alafin of Oyo and his Oloris and his subjects the Oyo people ( yoruba )

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by Archmed(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iku Baba yeye!!!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by Trustedpronet: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
No be juju be this?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
goodheart01:

goodheart01 to his useless homosexual father:

Even this new year u still refused to have sense... Na wa oo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by goodheart01: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by goodheart01: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by Munzy14(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
9iceboi:
If this man advertises any enhancing drug, e go sell Wella. More energy to u sir
grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
nextstep:

grin grin

It took me a few seconds to gerrit, but this your joke na die grin grin

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) by God200(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
This way dey don dey upload alafin and talk about kabiyesi..hope the death is not knocking now.. kabiyesi keh peh ooo.ki ade pe Lori,igba odun,odun Kan ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chanel Chin: Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Beautiful In Adorable Photos / Hacking Claim: Ooni’s Estranged Wife’s Instagram Handle Still Up And Running / Oro: Curfew To Hold Tomorrow In Ikorodu,lagos... Women To Stay Indoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.