Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos (24683 Views)

Imo SARS Arrests Notorious Robber In Rivers (photo) / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Metrix147: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Operatives of Bayelsa State Vigilante Service, have arrested a notorious robbery kingpin, Austin Jephthah popularly known as Tarzan who has been terrorising residents around Tombia roundabout.

Tarzan a suspected member of the Bobos Cult group hails from Azuzuama in Southern Ijaw LGA. He met his waterloo while robbing an unsuspecting commuter at the popular Tombia-Edepie roundabout area of Yenagoa, the state capital.

An accomplice to the suspect, one Tonero was said to have escaped after robbing a tricycle passenger.

According to reports, at about 9:00am on Tuesday, the suspect and his accomplice, Tonero boarded a public tricycle at Tinacious junction, heading towards Tombia Roundabout.

It was further learnt that the tricycle had a male passenger onboard already, and that immediately the tricycle moved, the suspect and his accomplice held the passenger at gun point and asked him to submit all his belongings.

It was gathered that they succeeded in robbing the passenger of his phone and cash, but luck ran out of them when they ordered the tricycle rider to stop but refused and drove them into the hands of operatives of the State Vigilante Operatives who were stationed at Tombia Roundabout.

After parking the tricycle, driver jumped out and raised the alarm that drew the attention of the vigilante that swiftly responded and chased the robbers who took to their heels to escape being apprehended.

However, one of the robbers armed with pistol managed to escape but Austin was not so lucky as he was caught after about a hundred-meter distance chase.

He has since confessed to the crime, other criminal acts he has succeeded in carrying out and gave vivid details of how he has been terrorizing Edepie - Agudama axis of the State Capital.

Drivers and commuters who recognized him confirmed that he is part of those who rob innocent citizens with guns in broad daylight, especially travellers at the Tombia motor park and it environs.

The Chairman Bayelsa State Vigilante Service, Hon. Doubiye Alagba, who handed over the suspect to the anti-cultism unit of the Nigeria Police Force, Bayelsa State Command, revealed that Tarzan is already on the wanted list of the vigilante outfit.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/vigilante-operatives-nab-notorious-robber-tarzan-in-bayelsa-as-accomplice-escapes-graphic-photos-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by kayzkayz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Boogyman... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Boogyman557: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na SMALL MANCHI b dat naa

make Una HANDLE am NORMAL

I SWEAR DOWN I know no wetin to TYPE

dis nite WEED strong oooo

MAMA CHINELO u are doing WELL

WTF MAN

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by doggedfighter(f): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
That tricycle rider is really brave.

Even with their gun he rode the bastards right to the vigilantes.

See his goat face. undecided

Respect to the tricycle rider.

A true full blooded male.

Not a lily-livered redpillar grin grin grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Fourtygees: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bastard.... When they are caught, nobody beg for mercy reach them.... Idiot... Carry nose like parachute

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by decatalyst(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tarzan wey ni fit jump or run, that one nah Tarzan?

Don't angry me

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Englishisamust: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy see as them tie this one like Salah ram.

Tarzan has been tarzanlize

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by JEFFREY150(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na person girl friend

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Zico5(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
See his face, so these people also fear for their lives. The day I was held at gunpoint by robbers will always remain fresh in my memory. Since then I detest these people so much. They can kill at will and destroy. Thank God for life o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by 96ACE: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tarzan ko George of the jungle ni...

3 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by FILEBE(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
If you are a thief, scammer and fraudster . It is never too late to turn a new leaf. Walk away while you still have your life. Atone for your sins.

A word is enough

9 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Englishisamust: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
FILEBE:
If you are a thief . Turn a new leaf
Only if the will not burn him. Food for the ritualist
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by SocialJustice: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Them no sabi tie person okporoko, if army tie you, you know you're dead even before drilling start.

2 Likes

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by FILEBE(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Englishisamust:

L

L for lettuce.
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Englishisamust: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
decatalyst:

Don't angry me
This one na tarzanlly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by money121(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yyy
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Okunga: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na SMALL MANCHI b dat naa

make Una HANDLE am NORMAL

I SWEAR DOWN I know no wetin to TYPE

dis nite WEED strong oooo

MAMA CHINELO u are doing WELL

WTF MAN

The boy rest na. Who don hear say you dey smoke, make we rest Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vigilante officers and jungle justice ehn.. grin grin
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Anny505(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
His Nairaland moniker is BigCowH0rn aka obamamessi. His gang members are Chibudollar, Anny505(m), BigCowH0rn, ruggedboych, ObamaMessi

Guy, abeg no do make I laugh oo grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by princeemmma(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
tarzan which tarzan? Nigeria tarzan? because the only tarzan i know was in a movie..... this one must NOTORIOUS TARZAN
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good work from the vigilantes......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Perfecttouchade: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by ObamaMessi: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
His Nairaland moniker is BigCowH0rn Obamamessi Chibudollar, Anny505(m), BigCowH0rn, ruggedboych, ObamaMessi Pls u guys should forgive me.I'm death
Die and live in hell
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by Emyogalanya: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tarzan the ape man?
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
decatalyst:

Don't angry me

I beg no vex. If it was inside d forest he would run faster and jumped faster
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by ObamaMessi: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
SATANTHEBOSS:
them don catch one of una na grin grin
Shey u want bring out wetin I write years ago to take troll me, u think say I dey do audio like u and those peasants abi. U go hear am, ma make obamamessi to commit suicide before I reason u matter cool cool cool
Hahahahaha! ode
Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by mequz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmmm Tarzan, your cup Don full today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos by tutudesz: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Oyinbo Missing After Visiting Sip Night Club In Lagos State (photo) / Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.