Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It (3094 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
ok

You covered Ibro?
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by mirexxx(f): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2022
odinson1:
Now she will pin the Child on the head of one Innocent Guy.

Men listen and listen very good! Never accept a baby from your wife or girlfriend without first conducting a DNA test on the child at 2 different Laboratories to compare the Results.

If you like say you trust your wife,na you sabi

You women are always so Serious whenever the Issue of DNA test is brought up, why?
Is there something you and your kind are not telling us
lool
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by cococandy(f): 2:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Wonder why she chose to put you in the middle of this

1 Like

Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by DukeNija(m): 2:51am On Jan 20, 2022
BABYharder:
This is disturbing.
She shouldn't have told you if she didn't wanna tell your friend.

She wants an alibi when the real fight begins.

1 Like

Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 20, 2022
How sure that she is pregnant? Or does she want to sell the baby?
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by ikennamadu1(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2022
That was how my girl got pregnant for me , had unprotected sex with her numerous times , the last one was the one that broke the camel's back .. Omo I pour all my akamu inside .. gave her 1k to sort her self out cuz I gained admission, was about going back to school .. Omo I got to school after first semester .. ASUU strike start .. decided to stay back .. Omo After 6 months my friends where calling me up and down .. that my girl is pregnant.. Omo this girl no tell me ... Me too I kept quiet... When belle reach 9 months .. she called me one night after ASUU strike and we have exam the next day .. man was jacking ... Girl called me.. that she want to tell me something .. I told her wetin she wan tell me weh I never hear before abi na the belle... Make she no disturb me.. cuz I warned her to take care of herself after that night .. babe was begging I cut phone ... Change sim... My guys still go give her my new number .. she called and called .. sotey I just weak ... Tell her will see her when I get back... After she gave birth. .. she end up giving birth to my carbon copy .. I no fit deny am.. had to beg her to keep it a secret .. till today .. October 11 will make it 11 years she gave birth... My people never still know I get pikin ... Hopefully next month will tell my mom.. she will be so happy .. she need grand children and my brother's no wan marry.. just Dey flex raba

1 Like

Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Uyi168: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2022
..she nor wan disturb your friend.
she don already pin the pregnancy on another niggarr
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
Good afternoon nairalanders,before i start pardon my grammatical errors please
So sometimes last year a female friend of mind came to stay in our apartment me and my guy for a while because of accommodation issues,during that period they started having unprotected sex which i warn my guy to be careful to avoid story that touch.
Around june she move out of our apartment since then we are always keeping in touch via chat and calls,just today she told me that she is pregnant for my guy and she will soon put to bed by first week of February..
She warn me not tell to my guy about it no matter what and i promised her to do so.

The main issue now is that should i let my best friend know about it or i should keep quiet,what if he found out later that he has a baby with her and i have been keeping such secret from him, won't it affect our relationship?mind you,this is a guy we went to the same university together,we do most things together and also presently doing our nysc in the same organisation together

Please i need your advice on what to do so that at the end i won't look like the bad one
Below is our chat between me and the girl

You don't have to tell him but you can subtle urge him to enquire after her so that she can have the opportunity to tell him herself. Otherwise stay out of it, it's really not your business how adults handle their personal affairs.
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Karleb(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2022
A friend knows what to do.
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Kwinesther: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Totiemide:
Just passing

Buh before I go make I branch talk my own.
Firstly, apologize to the girl, e get why because you go need to break that promise. If na you person hide secret from you go gree? No be just secret oo but belle. But if you reason am the babe tell you because she want make you jabo for your friend and she won't stop chatting you until she get a positive answer that the guy will accept.

Secondly, I am confuse with her chat. She said something about having her period that day n her period stopping that day. Guy her story doesn't add up, your friend might actually not be the father. Because for her to keep such secret till 8 month before she tell you hmmm there's something missing.

Thirdly, that your friend need serious beating aswear, unprotected sex? For this Era I tire

Just be a good friend, show him the chat and look away.

She's right! She thought it's her period but it is just spotting, other wise known as implantation bleeding which is caused when a fertilized egg attaches itself to the lining of the womb.
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Spherical77(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
odinson1:
Now she will pin the Child on the head of one Innocent Guy.

Men listen and listen very good! Never accept a baby from your wife or girlfriend without first conducting a DNA test on the child at 2 different Laboratories to compare the Results.

If you like say you trust your wife,na you sabi

You women are always so Serious whenever the Issue of DNA test is brought up, why?
how many man get money for DNA?
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Jamahyel(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
NairalandMD:

WOMEN!!!
If i noh do DNA paternity test esp' for my first child, make i bend like crayfish,. even if nah me disvirgin the mother i noh send ham... angry
fact
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
If I were you, I would call my friend and say "look at what, xuz sent to me" then I'll give him my phone, whatever he chooses to do afterwards is none of my business...

And besides, I didn't TELL him, I showed him, so I have not broken my promise to her undecided
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Oppavii(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
You shall live long....
Say; Isehhhh
madridguy:
Some ladies are just funny. So she want to have the baby alone and tomorrow she will be going online ranting is not easy to be a single mother.

Show your friend the chat and tell him to look away when she ready she will tell him herself.
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Totiemide: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oh! Was confused with the period of a thing. Thanks for clearing that up.
Kwinesther:
She's right! She thought it's her period but it is just spotting, other wise known as implantation bleeding which is caused when a fertilized egg attaches itself to the lining of the womb.
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Aamin.

Oppavii:
You shall live long....
Say; Isehhhh
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by Kwinesther: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Totiemide:
Oh! Was confused with the period of a thing. Thanks for clearing that up.
You are most welcome.
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by nuelyoyo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is reverse psychology, she actually wants you to tell him. If I were you I'd tell him.
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by crackhaus: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
odinson1:

gringringrin
Re: Should I Remain Silent Or Tell Him About It by crackhaus: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
OscarJaden:
Good afternoon nairalanders,before i start pardon my grammatical errors please
So sometimes last year a female friend of mind came to stay in our apartment me and my guy for a while because of accommodation issues,during that period they started having unprotected sex which i warn my guy to be careful to avoid story that touch.
Around june she move out of our apartment since then we are always keeping in touch via chat and calls,just today she told me that she is pregnant for my guy and she will soon put to bed by first week of February..
She warn me not tell to my guy about it no matter what and i promised her to do so.

The main issue now is that should i let my best friend know about it or i should keep quiet,what if he found out later that he has a baby with her and i have been keeping such secret from him, won't it affect our relationship?mind you,this is a guy we went to the same university together,we do most things together and also presently doing our nysc in the same organisation together

Please i need your advice on what to do so that at the end i won't look like the bad one
Below is our chat between me and the girl
TELL YOUR GUY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Husbands Abroad Are More Domesticated Than Those Back Home / Advice A Brother On Marriage... / Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.