Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan (250 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / 2023: Coalition, Labour Party To Deploy 15 Agents To Each Polling Unit / 2023: End Of The Road For Jonathan’s Rumoured Presidential Bid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by Ayinesongya3: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ahead of the 2023 general election, more pressure groups have stepped up lobbying for former President Goodluck Jonathan to join the presidential race.

A coalition of pressure groups, under the aegis of the National Coalition for Goodluck Jonathan (NACOJO), has concluded plans to embark on aggressive grassroots mobilisation for Jonathan across the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

Addressing reporters yesterday, January 18, 2022, after an enlarged executive council meeting of the body in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, NACOJO National Convener Munene Wilson said the body would release a comprehensive timetable next week for the inauguration of its state chapters.

Wilson said the body realised that Nigeria needs a leader that is abreast with the current political and economic challenges of the country, saying Jonathan is such a leader.

He added: “The Nigerian nation must not be handed over at this critical moment to a leader that will run experiment with her political and economic challenges.

“We plead with the former President to consider Nigeria above his personal interest and yield to the popular call for him to run for the 2023 presidential election on the platform of a preferred political party.”

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/politics/2023-Coalition-begins-lobby-for-Jonathan-517105

Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by PrinceOfLagos: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jonathan , hero of democracy.

On behalf of my fellow Nigerians , my daddy, I say sorry and forgive Nigerians for following DARKNESS in the person of APC Buhari instead of following Light which s you.

Daddy, we've realised our mistakes and won't do it again in 2023 in the person of Tinubu.

Daddy we love you
Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by Jessi04: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
angry
Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by uthlaw: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na ADC go give am ticket!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by Xscape1993(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
He has done his best. He should just take his rest. Nobody should drag his good name into mess of the evil party.
Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by Honor10: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

On behalf of my fellow Nigerians , my daddy, I say sorry and forgive Nigerians for following DARKNESS in the person of APC Buhari instead of following Light which s you.

Daddy, we've realised our mistakes and won't do it again in 2023 in the person of Tinubu.

Daddy we love you

You and you Jonathan daddy will be thoroughly and properly disgrace in 2023, if he dare to contest.

He should better manage the little honour/goodwill he is enjoying.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Honor10:

You and you Jonathan daddy will be thoroughly and properly disgrace in 2023, if he dare to contest.

He should better manage the little honour/goodwill he is enjoying.

Jonathan will not contest but if he's given the opportunity to contest, then be rest assured that he will be your next president.
Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by Honor10: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Jonathan will not contest but if he's given the opportunity to contest, then be rest assured that he will be your next president.

We will be here grin grin
You never learn
Re: 2023: Coalition Begins Lobby For Jonathan by headSmasher: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
And your so called daddy want to ride the same darkness APC to become president, Biafra people with low comprehension

PrinceOfLagos:

Daddy we love you

(1) (Reply)

Court Recommends Political Solution To Nigerian Government’s Tussle With Nnamdi / Can Another Coup Happen In West Africa? / Unfortunate Death Of Workers Somewhere In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.