Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,757 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (33916 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by juman(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awo ooooooooooooo.
Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
madridsta007:

You are a faceless internet warrior.

She is on National TV.

Who is inconsequential?
You are inconsequential
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by APOPTOSIS: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
This one na Real Feminist oooo.
See Anger..
Did anyone observe the comportment of Mr. Rufai?
He wasn't moved.
He's A Real Man.
He never uttered any word.
He knew the Lady misfired unnecessarily & Y would he calm her down?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shetemi12:
Tinubu is the one who stood for her father, financed their agitation to get his mandate back. Well, she can't know because she was a baby then but how did she become a wailer

Who is she? Sir K (Kola Abiola) should subject her to DNA test to ascertain her paternity. Most of these children claiming to be MKOs children will fail DNA test. Hafsat wouldn't have spoken that way. Kola, Deji, Hafsat and Jamiu should organise these children for DNA test.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Alexis11: 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and his camp should stop blackmailing people to support him

It is not by force to support a fellow Yoruba man especially the one with questionable character like Tinubu

Tinubu is a sinking ship that no sane Yoruba man wanna go down with except the agberos and hungry supporters that only got eyes on his bullion van

Lol... Na Tinubu matter go kill you last last.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Toluwanise247(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
What wrong with her? Na your father go first die for peace or better Nigeria? Many people have die for that same cause kanu and Sunday igboro are in prison for the same reason. Let us remind you that your father was selfish too. When they arrest your father do you know what he thought? He thought he can do things in his own name. Madam hear me we are all responsible for our good or bad first before putting the blame on others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Arabaincubus: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
A few jaws will be shifted by the time this Tinubu's gambit is over.
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by rajiedreez: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Make all of them getat

Her father join pipu wet carry us reach where we dey so.
Tinubu o, mko o all of them na thief
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
After listening carefully to what the man said and the outburst of Abiola's daughter, I really can't see any where the father was insulted. Rather the dad was even praised for his exemplary self control in the face of provocation and harassment by the military personnel. This is really a case of transferred aggression.... except she is just angry because Tinubu was likened to her father on a positive note. Personally I would only take such as a mere compliment.

Many people will just take sides with her without listening or reading what the man said

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by madridsta007(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
DubaiLandLord2 is inconsequential

Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by hush15: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shetemi12:
Tinubu is the one who stood for her father, financed their agitation to get his mandate back. Well, she can't know because she was a baby then but how did she become a wailer

That is a lie from the very pit of he'll. Tinubu financed Abiola or what fallacy are you saying!!!

Tinubu cannot even look Kola in the eye then sef. I will take it as that you don't who Abiola was...

Nigerians beware of these lies. These are the signs that the man they are asking you to vote for has nothing to offer you.

10 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Honestly that desperate tinubu campaigner using Mko Abiola to shine is very stupid. What Mko got to do with Tinubu and who he forgave?

Where is ambode?

Tinubu tried to block fashola from getting appointments bt Buhari saved and favored fashola b4 they later reconciled.

So who and who did tinubu forgive and how is what the man should have said not bring Mko name into it.

5 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by YorubaKing: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shetemi12:

Yaba-Left V.I.P angry

3 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by mach7(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
"If his principal cannot stand on his own two feet to promote himself, how is that my fault or my father's fault?"

It is here that her inherent bias and dislike of Asiwaju Tinubu came out. Honestly, the man said nothing wrong but then only people who objectively listened to his comments will agree with such. MKO Abiola is part of the history of Nigeria's democracy and whether for good or for bad, people will continually reference him.

On Arise news, there is a subtle dislike of Tinubu/APC and that is not surprising. But the journalistic standards (as evidenced by this emotional outburst) and certain type of questions raised by their presenters is quite shocking.

A clear example is the question raised by Rufai about the exact cost of the free education on the candidate's manifesto. Rufai should have been learned enough to know that a manifesto is a list of programmes to be implemented and it may or may not include a timeframe and usually doesn't include cost element. Whoever includes cost elements in a manifesto without taking into cognizance the actual budgetary funds on ground or inflationary tendencies will be tagged as unserious.

Secondly, is Abati's question about the candidate's age and qualification. Anytime I hear such questions, it only reveals the lack of depth exhibited by the journalists. For goodness sake, the candidate has a profile on Wikipedia. I would have expected that Arise, opposition parties, and other interested stakeholders would have written to the Universities he graduated from to ascertain if what he claims is true or not. Same also applies to his age. Investigate, bring out the facts and let everyone see. Instead, they reference everything from social media. angry

This doesn't just refer to Tinubu alone, it also refers to other candidates and the lack of true investigative journalism carried out on their profiles and claims. This is prevalent in our news media.

If I was the owner of the station, all three presenters are not worth their salt to be on The Morning Show and especially for Tundun, her behavior on air warrants an immediate suspension.

7 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Svoboda(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Her outburst was most uncalled for. She was just exhibiting emotionalism on TV. Her fathers legacy could still be a reference point but its electoral worth has waned considerably over the years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by emkz: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Spoilt brat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by shinealight(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anazp:
The man was rude

Far from it. She has benefited from her father’s name and image as well as enjoyed the accolades expressed about him, so she should be ready to take such “positive referencing” of her father’s nature by those who had dealings with him when she was a baby and knew little or nothing about him. Just because she’s his daughter does not mean she knew him 100%. If she cannot stand the heat, she should stay out of the kitchen. Simplicita!

4 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shetemi12:

How does that clear up d issue ojudu raised
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by DSoj(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
She is stupidly overreacting. Who the Bleep is she? Go sleep abeg. What did the guy say wrong? Spoilt bitcchh living off her father's name
Ode

3 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by crazygod(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shetemi12:
Tinubu financed Abiola? Do you know how rich Abiola was then? Even Dangote no reach Abiola level those days. Oga at least dey use sense dey lie. You forget there are still intelligent people on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Great0ne1: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
philme87:
Tundun Abiola, one of the daughters of late MKO Abiola, had an outburst on national TV on Wednesday morning after one of the supporters of Bola Tinubu's presidential aspiration made a reference to her late father during an interview.

Tundun had asked the Tinubu supporters to respond to the allegation made by a presidential aide, Babafemi Ojodu, that he has been threatened for not supporting the presidential aspirations of the National leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu.

Responding to the question, Ayodele Adewale said 

''Asiwaju will never send anybody to attack anybody and if anybody has said unprintable words against Mr Ojodu, the onus lies on him to prove that that person was actually from Asiwaju Tinubu and Mr Ojodu knows that Asiwaju will never do that. Asiwaju is very forgiving, even people who have wronged him.

If you permit me, I will always refer to him because I preserve his history and I have always worked to make sure all he deserves is given back to him and that is your dad, Chief MKO Abiola. 

It was on the streets of Lagos when some Airfoce officers slapped him and abused him. He was attacked by some military ratings. the Mad dog incident. Chief Abiola never raised a finger. He never even fought the military hierachy. He took it in as a leader and he forgave them''

After a short break on the show, Tundun expressed her displeasure at the guest for speaking about her father's.

''I just had this really insulting encounter with our previous guest and I am furious. My father is not the one running for President. That was in 1993. Why was he raised randomly?

That was completely out of order. I am completely furious. I can't even contain myself right now. 

I would defend my father. In recent times, I have been nauseated by the kind of revisionist history I have been subjected to. Everybody betrays that man constantly till today. How many times can you kill a man? What does he have to do with what we are discussing today? If their principal has not done enough to stand on his own two feet, that is hardly my fault or his fault. Invoking this man....

What on earth was that nonsense? 

Completely name-dropping. My feet are sore from people dropping my father's name constantly. Can you just stand on your own two feet if at all you have two feet to stand on''

Watching the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhU1hXb7A9w
only paid groups want tinubu to be president. Every sensible yoruba man or woman, knows tinubu is buhari part 2

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
hush15:

That is a lie from the very pit of he'll. Tinubu financed Abiola or what fallacy are you saying!!!

Tinubu cannot even look Kola in the eye then sef. I will take it as that you don't who Abiola was...

Nigerians beware of these lies. These are the signs that the man they are asking you to vote for has nothing to offer you.

He never said Tinubu financed Abiola before he was arrested. You guys are too young to dabble into what you don't know. The lady with unnecessary outbursts was just about 3 years old in 1993.

When Abiola was arrested, the struggle to reclaim the mandate was led by Late Senator Abraham Adesanya. Tinubu was a major financier of that struggle. Late Chief Deinde Fernandez supported them at a time.

I am very sad over Ojudu's statement. Fayemi also have the same behaviour.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Bashir75: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
No sane or normal human being supports Tinubu, only YMM do...

In the voice of Tinubu urchins... Abiola's daughter is the head of IPOB Lagos Branch undecided undecided

OF COURSE NO SANE NORMAL HUMAN HUMAN. NO SANE NORMAL HUMAN BEING WILL WANT TO HAVE IPOB TERRORISTS AND CANIBALISTS AS FOLLOWERS. YOU’RE RIGHT. THAT’S WHY YORUBA WILL ELECT EITHER TINUBU OR OSINBAJO AS PRESIDENT 2023 BY GOD’S GRACE. YOUR EITHER REJOICE OR ENTER LAGOON.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shetemi12:

This is part of the revisionist history she's talking about.
Tinubu japaed out of the country at the first signs of things heading south. But you guys will discountenance people like Gani, Aka Basorun, Pa Rewane and even OBJ who were jailed for refusing to recognize Abacha's rule and elevate Tinubu and Buhari as people who fought for MKO.

Liars!!

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
babaolofin:

Who is she? Sir K (Kola Abiola) should subject her to DNA test to ascertain her paternity. Most of these children claiming to be MKOs children will fail DNA test. Hafsat wouldn't have spoken that way. Kola, Deji, Hafsat and Jamiu should organise these children for DNA test.

Well, even Sir K accused Tinubu of betraying his father

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Jostoman: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

In the voice of Tinubu urchins... Abiola's daughter is the head of IPOB Lagos Branch undecided undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
After listening carefully to what the man said and the outburst of Abiola's daughter, I really can't see any where the father was insulted. Rather the dad was even praised for his exemplary self control in the face of provocation and harassment by the military personnel. This is really a case of transferred aggression.... except she is just angry because Tinubu was likened to her father on a positive note. Personally I would only take such as a mere compliment.

Many people will just take sides with her without listening or reading what the man said

What she is saying is the invocation of her father's name to score cheap political points is disrespectful and unnecessary. I hope you get that point. If you don't get it, I suggest you forget it.

1 Like

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by olatuns2017: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
philme87:
Tundun Abiola, one of the daughters of late MKO Abiola, had an outburst on national TV on Wednesday morning after one of the supporters of Bola Tinubu's presidential aspiration made a reference to her late father during an interview.

Tundun had asked the Tinubu supporters to respond to the allegation made by a presidential aide, Babafemi Ojodu, that he has been threatened for not supporting the presidential aspirations of the National leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu.

''Asiwaju will never send anybody to attack anybody and if anybody has said unprintable words against Mr Ojodu, the onus lies on him to prove that that person was actually from Asiwaju Tinubu and Mr Ojodu knows that Asiwaju will never do that. Asiwaju is very forgiving, even people who have wronged him.

If you permit me, I will always refer to him because I preserve his history and I have always worked to make sure all he deserves is given back to him and that is your dad, Chief MKO Abiola. 

It was on the streets of Lagos when some Airfoce officers slapped him and abused him. He was attacked by some military ratings. the Mad dog incident. Chief Abiola never raised a finger. He never even fought the military hierachy. He took it in as a leader and he forgave them''

After a short break on the show, Tundun expressed her displeasure at the guest for speaking about her father's.

''I just had this really insulting encounter with our previous guest and I am furious. My father is not the one running for President. That was in 1993. Why was he raised randomly?

That was completely out of order. I am completely furious. I can't even contain myself right now. 

I would defend my father. In recent times, I have been nauseated by the kind of revisionist history I have been subjected to. Everybody betrays that man constantly till today. How many times can you kill a man? What does he have to do with what we are discussing today? If their principal has not done enough to stand on his own two feet, that is hardly my fault or his fault. Invoking this man....

Completely name-dropping. My feet are sore from people dropping my father's name constantly. Can you just stand on your own two feet if at all you have two feet to stand on''

Todun

Shut up

If we talk about democracy we must talk about MKO

If you don't know Ayodele Adewale as a journalist in lagos .... Arise/PDP need to stop your salary

If you Don't like Tinubu Bleep You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by ArewaNorth: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Coolsperm:
Is as if most Tinubu supporters are members of YMM ( Yoruba Muslims miscreants)

You have given them every reason to support Tinubu and you and your kinsmen hates him completely on basis of religious background and nothing more. Never we have religious fanatics like you in this Nation!
Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by googlepikins: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oh, so it's even Ayo the formal amuwo odofin LGA chairman that is constituting this nuisance.
That guy ruled Amuwo odofin like he's little Adolf Hitler's cousin.
We suffered in this criminal hand those years

2 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video by olatuns2017: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
philme87:

Don't worry Tundens

1983... Awolowo
1993....Abiola
2023...Bola

We will get it right in 2023

Pls do your DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Expenditure From 2005 To 2022 / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In New Photos / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.