Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions (5224 Views)

APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / APC Denies Zoning President To South / APC Denies Zoning Presidency To The South, National Chairman To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Kwanza: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ahead of the February 26 convention, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has denied zoning party positions.

The National Secretary of the Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), Senator James Akpanudoedehe, while addressing journalists on Wednesday in Abuja, said the committee has not taken a position on zoning.

He described the report in some sections of the media that various party positions had been zoned as falsehood.

The secretary said, “We are also here to rebuff the fake news going round the social media that we have zoned party offices, we are yet to meet on the issue of zoning.”

However, in a statement signed by Akpanudoedehe at the end of the Party’s 19th regular meeting on Wednesday, he said they considered and adopted the timetable/schedule of activities for the convention.

He said sale of forms to all aspirants vying for national offices would commence on February 14th.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/19/convention-apc-denies-zoning-party-positions/

https://twitter.com/OfficialAPCNg/status/1483840178393391114?t=5OXHrvWsSknImYi-Zbxkow&s=19

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Maxymilliano(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Confused party ...

14 Likes

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Chijeep(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
APC the most confused Political Party I've ever seen in my life.
BUHARI SELF WILL BE LIKE:- HOW WILL I EVEN TELL MY NORTHERN BROTHERS THAT IT'S TINUBU I WANT TO ENDORSE

3 Likes

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by money121(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Ezedon(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Amalgamation of Past Criminals

1 Like

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Yeyeboi05(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
APC is useless

2 Likes

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

We Rise.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by DMerciful(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
If Nigerians vote for APC again then know that they've been destined to suffer!

1 Like

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Yeyeboi05(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
zombie
post=109515926:
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

We Rise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by michlins(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Make una do bring your party flag bearer so that the remaining Nigerians go make up their mind to japa
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Macphenson: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
I knew it that Tinubu propaganda machines were responsible for that rumour. Tinubu wants to win election through fraud and propaganda.

Kolework

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Omicron007: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
post=109515885:
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Trash as usual.

14 Likes

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
It is well.
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by basilo101: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Defections loading
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by PrinceOfLagos: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buni is just whyning Tinubu like he's a small boy

I just pity Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Forest122: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good party up up up APC
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Drsnives(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Apshit

1 Like

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by tunjijones(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by helinues: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Trash as usual.

Watching you
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Mummyfour(f): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
What do we call people that hate Atiku and call him Atiku, but still go ahead to support baba bullion the BAT for president ?

Answer correctly and win a prize
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Omicron007: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
helinues:

Watching you

Go and watch Nigeria vs Guinea Bissau instead of me.
I am not responsible for your travails.
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by helinues: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Omicron007:

Go and watch Nigeria vs Guinea Bissau instead of me.
I am not responsible for your travails.

I dey watch, you should too instead of trolling others
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Omicron007: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
helinues:

I dey watch, you should too instead of trolling others

I'm not a troll.
I just can't stand the sight of rubbish or trash being spewed from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by helinues: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Omicron007:

I'm not a troll.
I just can't stand the sight of rubbish or trash being spewed from both sides of the mouth.

But you and your likes trash should be ignored right?

Pick up your dictionary and check the meaning of sheer hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by free2ryhme: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by vikithor(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Being Ph.D holder is to be taken serious but seeing around and promoting APC casts doubts on such credentials.
I still wonder how these demonic party succeeded in reducing professors to errand boys of lies,APC rubbishes professor okon,unical soil science prof to election rigger for Akpabio, APC turned vp prof to errand boys to be doing PR for them after farting,deceiving the poor with tradermoni, misleading youths with long meaningless grammar, APC reduced prof jega and prof Yakub to inconclusive and election riggers,APC reduced a learned Silk -CJN Ibrahim Tanko to electoral coup plotter,mandate thief,stole from ihedioha and give to uzodinjo.Apc is a virus, anything it comes in contact with devalues,degrades,disgraces and decays.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars process driving license and vehicle papers.see contacts below
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Omicron007: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
helinues:

But you and your likes trash should be ignored right?

Pick up your dictionary and check the meaning of sheer hypocrisy

If you think I spew trash, use the cancel button on me.
It's on your tab.
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by helinues: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Omicron007:

If you think I spew trash, use the cancel button on me.
It's on your tab.

Sorry, we don't do that, we engage instead. Those who indulge in cancelling comments are childish
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by Kennyfancy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
T
Re: Convention: APC Denies Zoning Party Positions by HonestFriend: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Senate Extends Collection Of Old Notes To June! / A Mysterious Dark Hole Has Appeared At The 'end Of The World' In Siberia / Jonathan Should Resign – Northern CAN (Published 2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.