Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? (34828 Views)

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Just divide the forking country into 4 countries. Nigerian President my bottom!

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Sergio104(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If Peter Obi gets 10,000 votes in the North, send your account number.

Infact, I can boldly say I would give you 1 naira for each vote he gets in the North.

If he easy, goat for dey shave. Stop dreaming bro.

lol...... bro forget all this.

if Peter Obi should declare interest today........ things ain't gonna be Gordon's knot for him.

He will really pull it all.
Though the problem now is can he really send Tinubu to the Sheol?? ..........I guess it will be hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Sheggy13(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Na only Nairaland them dey rate Sanusi.

If he was that well liked, there would be revolts in the streets when he was deposed.

They were actually amused and calling him a loudmouth.

Only Southerners fall for his fancy accent. Northerners see him as a plain hypocrite.
The Northerners are right because he is truly a hypocrite. They could see through his shenanigans, only some unintelligent Southerners couldn't.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by dammyco(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
I go for SARAKI and I will be the Vice president.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by kaybobo200: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osibanjo all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by stevnwigw1: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu
Yahaya bellow
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by jazon(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met soldiers on their way back.

The soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their
clothes/jerseys.

The first guy was wearing chelsea
jersey 12 Mikel Obi, He was flogged 12 strokes.

The second person was wearing 50cent, He was flogged 50
strokes.

In the process, the third man started crying
from afar...

Guess what? He is a Yoruba man, he was wearing

Vote Tinubu for president 2023.....

���������

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by OceanEye: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu as president

Ngozi okonzo iwela as vice

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Ugokelvin007: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Give me biafra and oduduwa oo.. conduct referandum if e sure for una
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
headSmasher:
seconded
TAQIYYA
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Abujason: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

The dream team of Tinubu (President) and Gandollar (VP).
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by offiahvictor(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

if you guys don't disgrace PYO una no go rest.
BAT and Zullum all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Martins9756: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Medikooldr:
Anyone that would move us forward
Tinubu is the answer

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by danot1030: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
To me Oshibanjo all the way for president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by purpleicious(f): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Professors ke? I won't be fooled again!
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Akpacha(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
If we want to get it right once and for all, Peter Obi presidlernt, Seyi Makinde Vice President.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by lildonn222: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Slowermir and boogeyman Weed legalization for sure
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Abujason: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
Honor10:
Asiwaju jagaban!

If you are not voting for Jagaban in 2023, you have wasted your vote. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by pargelenis(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
1. Osinbajo
2. Zulum
3. Any sane person willing to fight corruption, bring back security and unity all over the country and grow/diversify the economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by EstoChi9x: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo and zulum
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by honest1480(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Udom Emmanuel.. President
Zulum Umara...Vice
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Lawalemi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
I want fresh blood in our politics. Not the current set of actors but unfortunately the political parties will always dash us failed personalities.

I'll prefer Obi and Makinde
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by seyz91(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
You said it all
.my vote goes to them too

They are

The best..standing..
Candidates

And every sensible Nigerians that still think about future and hope to achieve something in this life should go for
Toks2008:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by just4fun(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peter Obi President
Yemi Osinbanjo Vice President

Argue with your keyboard..
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Michelle70(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nanaborga:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , osibanjo na just grammar and motivational speaking . He has no proven success story like soludo , akpabio , Donald duke , fashola, and hell elrufai that will make me vote for him . Voting osibanjo is a continuation of buhari third term
he is the VP, what success did Atiku and Jonathan have
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by andy4d2ofus(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kingsley moghalu the best man for the job . the man that turn Nigeria around in all sphere.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Misterdhee1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

But I believe he has a better chance than any other candidate.

As a Pastor, 80% of Christians will support and vote for him

As a Professor, 80% of academic and students will support and vote for him

As a Lawyer, 80% of lawyers will support and vote for him

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

The South east and South South love him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified
This is where you guys are getting it wrong! To be successful as the president of Nigeria, you need strong grasp of politics. PYO just like GEJ lacks that and will most likely be frustratedly ineffective. Presidency in a diverse, complex entity like Nigeria is beyond being a grammar. You need to street smart and have clout. PYO lacks that!

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by DLuciano: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
ImoleNaija:
God knows I am not stepping outside for Presidential election if Osinbajo is not amongst the candidates, unless a trusted & worthy youth is raised.

I'm glad I never went out to vote for either Buhari or Atiku during the last election. Many people, I know, who did are living in regrets. My last Presidential vote was for GEJ.

This combination Prof-Prof is awesome, let them combine their God-given talent to tackle Nigeria's problem. I will vote any time any day Osinbajo is presented.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by IgOga(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Una dey campaign for person wey dey fear to declare intention

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If Peter Obi gets 10,000 votes in the North, send your account number.

Infact, I can boldly say I would give you 1 naira for each vote he gets in the North.

If he easy, goat for dey shave. Stop dreaming bro.
grin grin ;DThose people can decieve themselves for Africa. I wonder which kind juju an igbo man would do for him to become president for this same naija wey we dey
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by duro4chang(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
dasparrow:
NONE of the current candidates
You have not answer the question
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by EllemGiggy: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peter Obi and Fashola
They will elevate Nigeria economy to compete the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / Corper Timinipre Isaac Indiamaowei Erects Statue Of Governor Wike In Rivers / Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.