Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies (1689 Views)

The World End Time Prophecies By Nostradamus Signs & Evidence You Must Code Abou / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
The rise of Michael and other end time prophecies

1. The rise of Michael as one of the princes (leaders) among his people

2. A sudden event that leads to earth-wide mourning (judgment day)

3. The return of Jesus Christ and the rapture

4. The war of God and Magog

5. The end

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

This verse summarizes in a very succinct manner the sequence of events leading to the end of time. Michael is called upon to take a great leadership position among his people just before God’s judgment is poured upon the whole earth. This will be tumultuous times never seen in the history of the world, Matthew says ‘all the tribes of the earth shall mourn’.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The sign of the son of man in heaven (the ongoing corona virus pandemic) will precipitate the rise of Michael to leadership among his people and Michael’s rise will lead to the coming of Messiah
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Matthew 19:29
And everyone that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Michael is the fulfilment of this promise and prophecy. He did it successfully, and his God will honour him greatly

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

Michael will be lifted from a very lowly position, to a very high position among his people, on his way to inheriting the throne of glory

Psalm 113:7-9
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.

This is another verse showing how Michael is going to be exalted. Also, the barren woman will become a joyful mother of children

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Isaiah 28:1
Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

Isaiah 28:3
The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet:

Matthew 24:45-51
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The drunken are the leaders of the people, they are figuratively presented as drunkards. So Michael will be one of the leaders of his people at the time of the return of Messiah. Michael is encouraged to be a fair, kind, merciful and watchful leader. If he decides to become as the drunkards, oppressing the people, Messiah will come on the day he is not watchful and he will be counted among the hypocrites and evil doers and sent to hell

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
The end

Ezekiel 39:26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
Ezekiel 39:27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Ezekiel 39:28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ezekiel 16:62-63
King James Version

62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord:

63 That thou mayest remember, and be confounded, and never open thy mouth any more because of thy shame, when I am pacified toward thee for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Galatians 6:7-8 (King James Version)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
MrPresident1:

1. The rise of Daniel as one of the princes (leaders) among his people

2. A sudden event that leads to earth-wide mourning (judgment day)

3. The return of Jesus Christ and the rapture

4. The war of God and Magog

5. The end

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

This verse summarizes in a very succinct manner the sequence of events leading to the end of time. Michael is called upon to take a great leadership position among his people just before God’s judgment is poured upon the whole earth. This will be tumultuous times never seen in the history of the world, Matthew says ‘all the tribes of the earth shall mourn’.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The sign of the son of man in heaven (the ongoing corona virus pandemic) will precipitate the rise of Michael to leadership among his people and Michael’s rise will lead to the coming of Messiah

MrPresident1:
The DNA vaccines purportedly for covid-19 is death. If you take it, you will DIE.

The vaccine will corrupt your DNA and it will kill you. Your DNA is the book of (your) life written by God wherein he encoded everything concerning you, your creation, your life trajectory, your destiny everything is encoded in your DNA written by God.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by petra1(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2022
MrPresident1:

1. The rise of Daniel as one of the princes (leaders) among his people

Rise of Daniel keh?
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2022
petra1:
Rise of Daniel keh?

Obviously, I meant to write Michael.

But what do you mean by '...Daniel keh' when you could easily have provided the correction? I do not like tepid comments. Be very direct next time.

Isaiah 40:15
Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Daniel also will take his place among the glorious ones at the redemption and resurrection

Daniel 12:13
King James Version
13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
King James Version
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Bible says Daniel will be alive at the time of the coming of Jesus
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:45-46
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Genesis 41:39-43
King James Version
39 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
41 And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

42 And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
43 And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2022

Ephesians 4:2 (King James Version)
With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Psalm 134
King James Version

134 Behold, bless ye the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord, which by night stand in the house of the Lord.

2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord.

3 The Lord that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Psalm 135
King James Version

135 Praise ye the Lord. Praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.

2 Ye that stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God.

3 Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2022

1 Corinthians 2:9 (King James Version)
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2022

Psalm 18:1-2 (King James Version)
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Psalm 33:6-7
King James Version

6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Proverbs 12:11
King James Version

11 He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Psalm 24:6-8
King James Version
6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
MrPresident1:
The horseman of famine and economic troubles (horseman number 3) is coming, this fact is being trumpeted all over the world. It is already being said that the war between Russia and Ukraine (caused by the horseman of war, number 2) will lead to hunger and famine in the poorest parts of the world

Revelation 6:5-6
King James Version
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

the oil and the wine that should not be hurt are the people that the LORD has set apart unto himself, the oil and the wine are his anointed and prophets and all the righteous people. The seal of the LORD is upon these people

Psalm 4:3
But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
MrPresident1:
When this horseman of famine arrives, Michael will arise to save his people by being a great provider

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Michael's ascension will happen just before the world falls into a great time of problems and upheavals, unprecedented in world history

Matthew 24:45-46
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
MrPresident1:

So Michael will arise to save his people and to give them food in due season. The mighty powerful warrior angel of the LORD, he will arise to take charge of the leadership of his people, the great shepherd of the sheep will ensure that the flock of the LORD is well taken care of during this coming period of great and unprecedented tumult in the world
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Revelation 19:10
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Alaafin Sango

Sango Olukoso
Akata yeri yeri
Arabambi Oko Oya
Oloju Orogbo
Elereke obi
Eleyinju ogunna
Olukoso lalu
E ègún tin'yona lenu
Orisa ti nbologbo leru
San'giri, la'giri
Ola'giri kankan figba edun bo
A ri igba ota, sete
O fi alapa segun ota

Come and reign our great Alaafin!

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by Shilavite17(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Psalm 106:1-3
King James Version

106 Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

2 Who can utter the mighty acts of the Lord? who can shew forth all his praise?

3 Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Sango Olukoso
Akata yeri yeri
Arabambi Oko Oya
Alaafin, ekun bu, a sa
Eleyinju ogunna
Olukoso lalu
Ina l’oju Ina l’enu
A ri igba ota, sete
O fi alapa segun ota re!

Alaafin Sango!
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by Nobody: 10:06am On May 05, 2022
Shilavite17:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_N2X5ymKpc

Like and subscribe
i saw your mail notification bro, but i cant access that email anymore
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 8:27am On May 07, 2022
Isaiah 63:9
In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Michael, the angel of His presence, will arise to save his people from unprecedented global turmoil
Re: The Rise Of Michael And Other End Time Prophecies by MrPresident1: 2:52pm On May 22, 2022
https://www.rt.com/business/555909-global-food-catastrophe-ukraine/

Global food catastrophe imminent – The Economist

The impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict could prompt mass hunger across the world, according to a report
The global food system, already weakened by pandemic-related shocks and the energy crisis, is expected to be severely impacted by the conflict in Ukraine and Western sanctions against Moscow, The Economist reports.

“Ukraine’s exports of grain and oilseeds have mostly stopped and Russia’s are threatened,” the report states.
According to the magazine, the two nations supply 12% of “traded calories.”
Earlier this week, wheat prices – up 53% since the start of 2022 – reportedly soared by further 6% shortly after India prohibited all exports of the vital food commodity with immediate effect because of an alarming heatwave.
In the 2021-2022 season, which began in July last year, Russian suppliers accounted for 16% of global wheat exports, and Ukrainian producers accounted for 10%. However, the conflict forced both nations to ban exports of the grain.

Why should war in far away Russia and Ukraine lead to famine or food shortages anywhere in Africa? This is one out of the numerous evils of globalization championed by the West. Africa has the best arable lands that don't need an fertilizer, yet all these noise about a coming global food scarcity is pointing that Africa will bear the brunt.

Africa will not bear any brunt. The food scarcity will not be in Africa! Wheat is not a principal food in Africa, it is a crop we can go without. We have cassava, maize, yam, palmoil, plantain, groundnuts, beans, millet, sorghum, cucumber, cabbage etc., global scarcity of wheat and rapeseed oil abi na sunflower oil from Russia and Ukraine should have no effects whatsoever on Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godmen Predating 'jesus' / The Psalm Of Life / Another Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecy: There Will Be Another Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.