Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) (28359 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by ignis: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
This Obi Cubana own is getting toomuch.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
BoosBae:
Thank God his wife was present. Well, Erica doesn't come off as a bad ass babe...

I would be worried if it was the exotic Nengi baby wink
Nengi your Nightmare
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by Charlesochigbog: 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chief okpata popularly know as Obi CUBANA,is ever happy,always unpoint ,Chief remember me in ur kingdom,mgbe I'he

na ga hari na eme mma,agabigara my chief Obi CUBANA
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by Nzewealth: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
EmekaBlue:
If She get way she go like harvest the man money but be like Obi no dey pursue women. The dude respects and showcases his wife!
Dt will give him the space and confident to cheat peacefully bcoz the wife wouldn't suspect
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by Newboss(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Baba, just try and fūck her. Her toto is already tripping
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by Nmezor(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Does she want to enter his mouth??
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
We4all:

So, are you saying that he doesn’t cheat because he is always flaunting his wife? If I hear….

Some men can only love 1 woman at a time. It’s like a principle. If u like let 100 Beyoncé que up for him he’s not down with it.
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by Myer(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sabadon:
Obi looks like a modest man who holds his family in high esteem but i know alot of ladies wont hesitate to leech on him

You don't have such money and not womanize. Unless he performed ritual and is forbidden from any other woman but his wife. Even that one, him go still cast when him meet better Jezebel. cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by We4all: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Some men can only love 1 woman at a time. It’s like a principle. If u like let 100 Beyoncé que up for him he’s not down with it.

I agree with you about the “some men” part. But those men are definitely not Nigerians or they’re broke, gay or impotent.

It is easier to go to heaven than see a straight, rich Nigerian dude without a side chick. It just cannot be.
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
We4all:

I agree with you about the “some men” part. But those men are definitely not Nigerians or they’re broke, gay or impotent.

It is easier to go to heaven than see a straight, rich Nigerian dude without a side chick. It just cannot be.

This is ur thinking and mentality not the reality.

Last time I checked cheating was a choice not a fate.
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
You guys should have fun.
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by micronut(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Obi 1

Watch: Obi Cubana gave Tundeednut 5M naira and 6 Cows as Birthday gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xUiHJbJrQc
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
EmekaBlue:
If She get way she go like harvest the man money but be like Obi no dey pursue women. The dude respects and showcases his wife!
When you have your confirm Queen, every other woman will be like man to you... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by blackaxe78: 12:51am On Jan 21, 2022
2nd wife loading…
Re: Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Good thing the pvssy can stretch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola's 38th Birthday Gifts And Cake / Regina Daniels Celebrates Mother Rita On 47th Birthday (Photos) / Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.