Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video (29840 Views)

BBNaija: Funke Akindele Says Diane Will Feature On Jenifa's Diary / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by ItrendNaija(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Change is constant. The only person we should be better than is who we were yesterday. Get the Oraimo knight 2 for long lasting calls, crystal clear talks and all day connection

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Very urgly creature. embarassed
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Taogbera: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ogbeni jaara e next time lonso
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Saint1960: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Then ugly now still ugly grin
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by slimmoney(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
yea those days of i need to know
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice. The background of the second picture looks like UNILAG.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by We4all: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
One of the few actresses I know that didn't blow with clitocurrency..no be the likes etiko , chika Ike, iniedo them.

Go and sit down. When she dated and married that man with six wives, were you in Mars?

The difference between her and those you mentioned is that she retired early. That is if she has actually retired.
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by faithfull18(f): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Promiseibritam: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is the first pic 4me
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by LINTUNE(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
We4all:

Go and sit down. When she dated and married that man with six wives, were you in Mars?

The difference between her and those you mentioned is that she retired early. That is if she has actually retired.
oga keep quiet u know get talk at all..so cos she had a failed marriage come mean say she been de into clitocurrency?..oga learn to celebrate hard-working and successful ppl, no let bitterness kill you..this lady has come a long way, so she deserves any success she has attained, no be today funke start...if e easy, go do am na..imagine comparing funke with the likes of etiko and co, I swear na childish statement be this.
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by princetemitee(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
��

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by We4all: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
oga keep quiet u know get talk at all..so cos she had a failed marriage come mean say she been de into clitocurrency?..oga learn to celebrate hard-working and successful ppl, no let bitterness kill you..this lady has come a long way, so she deserves any success she has attained, no be today funke start...if e easy, go do am na..imagine comparing funke with the likes of etiko and co, I swear na childish statement be this.

Do not allow your fondness for her to blind you. Did you read the part where I said that she dated a married man with six wives?

That man was the major sponsor of her movies back then. She had to marry him as a means of compensation and quickly divorced him when she couldn’t cope.

Tell me, what then is the difference between what she did and what others are doing?
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by LINTUNE(m): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
We4all:

Do not allow your fondness of her to blind you. Did you read the part where I said that she dated a married man with six wives?

That man was the major sponsor of her movies back then. She had to marry him as a means of compensation and quickly divorced him when she couldn’t cope.

Tell me, what then is the difference between what she did and what others are doing?

guy she's an inspiration weda u like it or not..haha, even if she is the 100th wife, how does it translate to clito?..nawa o...by the way she's not even among my top 10 favorite, infact I don't fancy naija actors and actresses cos I don't watch much of their movies, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't accord her the respect she deserves, she's has paid her dues abeg,so let her let her enjoy the fame and wealth ..no be everybody them de critize .
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by IfeanyiTheMan: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Money ehnnnm

To all my real niggarz

Don't give up the huzzle

No retreat....no surrender
Wetin this wan de yarn
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by We4all: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
guy she's an inspiration weda u like it or not..haha, even if she is the 100th wife, how does it translate to clito?..nawa o...by the way she's not even among my top 10 favorite, infact I don't fancy naija actors and actresses cos I don't watch much of their movies, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't accord her the respect she deserves, she's has paid her dues abeg,so let her let her enjoy the fame and wealth ..no be everybody them de critize .

And here I was thinking that it’s wrong for a single lady to date a married man for financial gains.

If you see nothing wrong about it, then why criticize the likes of Destiny Etiko and Ini Edo?
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by We4all: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
LINTUNE:

And here I was thinking that it’s wrong for a single lady to date a married man for financial gains.
If you see nothing wrong about it, then why criticize the likes of Destiny Etiko, Ini Edo or Chika Ike?

And by the way, both Ini and Chika have also paid their dues in the industry and deserve what they have. They are contemporaries of Funke and should be celebrated as well.
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2022
ValCon888:
I remember Funke as Bisi in that old TV program titled "I Need To Know."

Indomie generation will not know this program.

It was a program that educated young adults on a number of health, sexual, and social issues.

Those days are well and truly gone.

What we have today are shows that promote materialism, scams, promiscuity, and gambling.

We have a long way to go.
Ngozi and Hawa. By the way, we still have shuga
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Lilfemzie(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2022
@ValCon888
I remember Funke as Bisi in that old TV program titled "I Need To Know."

Indomie generation will not know this program.

It was a program that educated young adults on a number of health, sexual, and social issues.

Those days are well and truly gone.

Omo the soundtrack to that series was my favorite back then! I downloaded an audio that has the soundtracks to most of those series from back in the days, the nostalgic feeling no be here smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies / Zahra Buhari: President's Daughter Is Stunning In Makeover Photos / Queeneth Agbor Surprised With Car Gift On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.